Thread: Even during a Hurricane Sandy Relief concert, the Butt Fumble lives on...

Even during a Hurricane Sandy Relief concert, the Butt Fumble lives on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMMSER513Ww

At about 2:10.

What have you done, lolchez?

Sounded like he spent about 5 minutes on that...pretty hard to listen to and I'm not talking about the buttfumble.

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Sounded like he spent about 5 minutes on that...pretty hard to listen to and I'm not talking about the buttfumble.
    Indeed. Pretty poor effort.

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    It is my hope that after we die, all the great questions which have bewildered us in life are answered either by God or some other sort of cosmic intelligence. At that time, the top of my list will include an explanation of how Adam Sandler succeeded in show business.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    It is my hope that after we die, all the great questions which have bewildered us in life are answered either by God or some other sort of cosmic intelligence. At that time, the top of my list will include an explanation of how Adam Sandler succeeded in show business.
    He had 3 or 4 smash hits early on. That has allowed him to survive the bad ones.

I liked Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, The Wedding Singer, The Waterboy, Big Daddy and Chuck & Larry.

But he has also made some awful movies.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    He had 3 or 4 smash hits early on. That has allowed him to survive the bad ones.

I liked Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, The Wedding Singer, The Waterboy, Big Daddy and Chuck & Larry.

i thought it was funny.

I respect folks who like Sandler, and that he should make a comfortable living if they're supporting him. But, personally, I never laughed once at any of his bits.

I'm from the "Entertainment Stone Age", where guys like Mel Brooks, Woody Allen, Albert Brooks, the writers from National Lampoon Magazine like Chris Miller and Michael O'Donoghue, Dudley Moore and Peter Cook, the Monty Python group, to name a few, represented comedy. Not better; just different from that of a hack (my opinion) like Sandler.

He can make fun of him because he himself is a die hard Jets fan.

We all do it on this board, so why not him ?

Quote Originally Posted by Green Bandit View Post
    He can make fun of him because he himself is a die hard Jets fan.

We all do it on this board, so why not him ?
    Who is arguing that he can't?

his CD was funny. the goat, piece of sh*t car, respect, the cow (hey watch it cow)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IhNuUjK6CI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-34Fdtg1dI

Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post
    i thought it was funny.
    Me too, I thought it was clever and hilarious.

People around here have to lighten up and stoip taking themselves so seriously, really

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I respect folks who like Sandler, and that he should make a comfortable living if they're supporting him. But, personally, I never laughed once at any of his bits.

I'm from the "Entertainment Stone Age", where guys like Mel Brooks, Woody Allen, Albert Brooks, the writers from National Lampoon Magazine like Chris Miller and Michael O'Donoghue, Dudley Moore and Peter Cook, the Monty Python group, to name a few, represented comedy. Not better; just different from that of a hack (my opinion) like Sandler.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    Me too, I thought it was clever and hilarious.

People around here have to lighten up and stoip taking themselves so seriously, really
    I don't think people take themselves too seriously. I just think comedy is a personal thing, everyone has different tastes. And I can see how some of Sandler's work can turn people off.

Fair enough.

I don't think people take themselves too seriously. I just think comedy is a personal thing, everyone has different tastes. And I can see how some of Sandler's work can turn people off.
    Some of Adam's work is just really childish and silly, imo. Which isn't always bad, but the way Adam does it just annoys me.