Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Jets Tweets 12/13

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Braylon Edwards on seeing Tannenbaum for first time since "idiot" tweet: No awkwardness. "He was just as happy as me -- or so it seemed."

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Sanchez shrugs off Adam Sandler tweak: FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Mark Sanchez's infamous Butt Fumble, the signa... http://es.pn/UefXOh #nyj

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    #Jets didn't make Tannenbaum available to comment publicly on the Edwards acquisition. Feel free to draw your own conclusion.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Barring a setback in practice with hammy, Braylon Edwards will play Monday night. #Jets

TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE, TEACH ME TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE. ALL MAH *****ES LOVE ME, ALL MAH ALL MAH *****ES LOVE ME.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Braylon Edwards on seeing Tannenbaum for first time since "idiot" tweet: No awkwardness. "He was just as happy as me -- or so it seemed."

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    #Jets didn't make Tannenbaum available to comment publicly on the Edwards acquisition. Feel free to draw your own conclusion.
    I think this signing had a lot to do with Rex. his press conferences, you could tell how much he liked Braylon. Rex didn't go blowhard or whatever. ... just "you know how I feel about the player" or something like that. Sounds like Tanny didn't want it. uh oh, could be a Tanny vs. Rex situation. who does Woody pick?!?>!??!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    I think this signing had a lot to do with Rex. his press conferences, you could tell how much he liked Braylon. Rex didn't go blowhard or whatever. ... just "you know how I feel about the player" or something like that. Sounds like Tanny didn't want it. uh oh, could be a Tanny vs. Rex situation. who does Woody pick?!?>!??!
    Tebow.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Tebow.
    ROFL!!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    ah, this one's over

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Braylon Edwards ‏@OfficialBraylon
    Man it felt good to get out there today. Good day 2. I think listening to Swedish house mafia all day had that mood right

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    ESPN Monday Night ‏@ESPNMondayNight
    The Jets are 5-1 vs the Titans since that franchise moved to Tennessee in 1997, and have not allowed more than 17 pts in any of those games