Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Tweets 12/13

Jets Tweets 12/13

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Scouting report: Early look at the Titans: Let's take a quick glance at the Jets' next opponent, the Titans... http://es.pn/UFnRyz #nyj

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Rex Ryan & Mike Pettine have positioned Jets to have some hope. Here's look at most overlooked element of NYJ's season: http://tinyurl.com/brlzusm

Recently acquired Jets WR Braylon Edwards should be healthy & ready to play against the Titans on Monday night, I'm told. #nyj

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Recently acquired Jets WR Braylon Edwards should be healthy & ready to play against the Titans on Monday night, I'm told. #nyj
    This is already in the Braylon thread. Please put Braylon items in there.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    This is already in the Braylon thread. Please put Braylon items in there.

Thanks.
    I'm posting all tweets as this is the Tweets thread. Not a Braylon specific thread.

You're welcome.

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    How the Jets could make the playoffs: As unlikely as it may have been earlier this year, the Jets can reali... http://es.pn/UCj5Sz #nyj

Steve Robinson ‏@steverob2
    Jets tickets are going for $20 for the Chargers game Dec. 23. Take advantage of this opportunity to see greatness for a cheap price #NYJ

Wayne Chrebet ‏@waynechrebet
    For all you JETS/GIANTS fans. If there is ever a time to root for Philly it's tonight. Cincy 1 game ahead of the JETS.

Rex and Rob Ryan turn 50 today. No word on what they got each other for a birthday present. #nyj

Socks.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    I'm posting all tweets as this is the Tweets thread. Not a Braylon specific thread.

You're welcome.
    Understood, just stay vigilant in what threads have already been started before you start a new one.

Understood, just stay vigilant in what threads have already been started before you start a new one.
    Righto. Didn't know that thread was a tweet thread, though. I thought they were just discussing Braylon. My apologies.

Ches, you moddin' again? If so, welcome back, muchacho.

Rex and Rob Ryan turn 50 today. No word on what they got each other for a birthday present. #nyj

Socks.
    They should each give the other a quarter back.

I'm feeling punny today.

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    They should each give the other a quarter back.

I'm feeling punny today.

vs.

Steve Robinson ‏@steverob2
    Jets tickets are going for $20 for the Chargers game Dec. 23. Take advantage of this opportunity to see greatness for a cheap price #NYJ
    Lets go couch potatoes, once again tix are very affordable... no excuse, esp with a win Monday night...

We have a tweet thread daily, chill and welcome back

Seth Walder ‏@SethWalderNYDN
    Bad news for the Jets: They are 0-6 in games I've attended this season...and I'll be in Nashville. #nyj

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Rex starts the presser off by talking up Reuland and Cumberland. #nyj #jets

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Ryan also talking up Titans linebackers and d line. #nyj #jets

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Not practicing today: Powell fractured toe. Expected to play. Gates, Keller and Hill also not practicing. #Jets

Seth Walder ‏@SethWalderNYDN
    Braylon Edwards passed the physical and will practice on a limited basis today. Rex said he is "optimistic" he'll play Monday. #nyj

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Rex making light of Edwards comments. Says he and Tannenbaum arguing over who is the idiot (joking) #nyj #jets

Rex says he and Tannenbaum are "both okay" with Braylon's public comments calling decision makers "idiots" on Twitter. #nyj