Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Elementary School Shooting In CT....

Veteran
    God bless all of you and your children. I wish this guy could be kept alive suffering long enough to be pIssed on by everyone in America.... then quartered.
    ******* probably had pretentious b!tch parents that gave him Timeouts only for punishment so he grew up unaware of consequence. Now he grew into a freaking criminal who doesn't deserve a decent death.
    Counting teachers, there are 50 something parents out there who never get to hold their child again, and there isn't a dungeon in hell that's evil enough to accommodate this monster.
    This devastates me.

Unspeakable tragedy. RIP to all.

Adam Lanza has now been identified as the shooter. Not Ryan, who was/is his older brother.

How the **** do they get that so horribly wrong?

Jets Insider VIP
    I dont know if this was mentioned here yet, but apparently (and this is the worst thing about this tragedy), is apparently all of these kids were killed execution-style, one by one, so each of them got to watch their classmates be killed in front of them before they died.
    This is unreadable. I have a son in 2nd grade. This is unfathomable. I have tears streaming down my face. Those precious little angels are with God now.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I have two kids under 10. I'm sitting here with my eyes constantly welling up.

I dont know if this was mentioned here yet, but apparently (and this is the worst thing about this tragedy), is apparently all of these kids were killed execution-style, one by one, so each of them got to watch their classmates be killed in front of them before they died.

My God, the horror, the tears, the fear.... in those young, perfectly innocent little eyes before they were taken, having to watch this unfold, as they were completely terrified.

I can't even
    Ah crap, that's one thing you could've kept to yourself.

Where did you hear that? NBC?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    How do they know this? Were there survivors from the one classroom? If that is true, I cannot even say that I've ever heard anything worse than that...
    It wouldn't be difficult for police to determine if the kids were killed execution-style. And if that is the case...

My eyes are floating right now.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtracey10 View Post

Adam Lanza has now been identified as the shooter. Not Ryan, who was/is his older brother.

I heard the shooter had his brothers ID on him

Quote Originally Posted by Jtracey10 View Post

I know, ridiculous, but apparently Adam Lanza had the older brother's ID on him and sources leaked the name on the ID. But still, if Ryan Lanza wasn't involved, his name got leaked, his FB page got leaked, his name besmirched forever. Who knows his involvement though
    Last edited by SlickBri481; 12-14-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Veteran
    Shooters mom was among the 6 adults killed.
    I can't pray for the soul of his bastard. He scars each one of us cause there is no forgiving him for this .... EVER.

Those poor innocent kids were visited by a monster of pure heartless Evil.

May he burn in Hell forever

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Just back from picking up my high schooler. Looking around the parking lot, with all those young vibrant faces energetically going about their day, I could not help thinking about all those poor kindergarteners (f**king KINDERGARTENERS!!) who are now gone. As well as all the families which are now destroyed. Senseless.
    I drop my son - a kindergardner - off in the schoolyard every day. Just dozens of young kids running, jumping, oblivious to the horrors and cruelty that the rest of the world holds.

No matter what precautions you can take (and my son goes to a NYC Public School - they certainly have security procedures), nothing can stop a determined monster from conducting a depraved act of horrific proportions like we saw today, if they are truly so inclined.

I'm sick to my stomach right now. I have my firm's Christmas Party tonight. I'm not sure I'm going. I really need to go home and see my kids. I haven't spoken to my wife yet - I have no doubt she is a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I drop my son - a kindergardner - off in the schoolyard every day. Just dozens of young kids running, jumping, oblivious to the horrors and cruelty that the rest of the world holds.

No matter what precautions you can take (and my son goes to a NYC Public School - they certainly have security procedures), nothing can stop a determined monster from conducting a depraved act of horrific proportions like we saw today, if they are truly so inclined.

I'm sick to my stomach right now. I have my firm's Christmas Party tonight. I'm not sure I'm going. I really need to go home and see my kids. I haven't spoken to my wife yet - I have no doubt she is a mess.
    crash, imagine those poor families (And not just the devastated parents, but siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends...) going back to their homes with decorated Christmas trees and hiding spots full of gifts which will never be opened by those poor murdered children? So many lives have been irrevocably ruined by that one POS.

I would flip out.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®

Go to the party, make an appearance, then tell'em your wife is sick at home with the kids and you need to go.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    crash, imagine those poor families (And not just the devastated parents, but siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends...) going back to their homes with decorated Christmas trees and hiding spots full of gifts which will never be opened by those poor murdered children? So many lives have been irrevocably ruined by that one POS.

I would flip out.
    Can you imagine what it was like for the person that had to break the news to the parents? There's not enough whiskey on the east coast.

Jets Insider VIP

im conflicted, My company's Christmas party and i dont even want to go, rather be home with my kids watching Christmas classics and cuddle.

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Can you imagine what it was like for the person that had to break the news to the parents? There's not enough whiskey on the east coast.
    WTF can you possibly say? It had to be a scene none of us could ever imagine.

All League
    This will go down as one of the most heinous acts in American history. This gu's name will be reviled forever.

Hall Of Fame
    WTF can you possibly say? It had to be a scene none of us could ever imagine.
    What about the detectives and law enforcement that are inspecting the crime scene. Walking through a room of dead children.

How do you go home and go to bed after that.

All League
    The shooter was found with an ID that bore his brother’s name, a law-enforcement source said, but there is no indication that it was stolen. A source told The Post Ryan has told investigators he last saw Adam in 2010 and that Adam is autistic.

---NY POST Article

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/p...8TXwSYYsVGkYLO

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Stories like these, and their frequency of late, make me strongly reconsider the idea of Gun Rights.
    better late than never

All League
    The Associated Press reported that Lanza’s girlfriend and a second friend were also missing in New Jersey.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...#ixzz2F47dTKh4