Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Elementary School Shooting In CT....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    What about the detectives and law enforcement that are inspecting the crime scene. Walking through a room of dead children.

How do you go home and go to bed after that.
    Exactly what I was thinking earlier. You can never be the same person after witnessing that carnage.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nowhere is safe anymore!!! So sick of this stuff happening.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just can't imagine this.... WTF is going on...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The picture of the kids in the parking lot, hands on shoulders, walking one by one. So young they have a buddy system. And this happens. Unspeakable.

An extra moment to say God bless the principal and school psychologist that died. They heard bullets and went towards them.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    My party is tonight to. Im not in the party mood. Ef it. Im going to pick my kid up now from aftercare. In 5 days, no one is going to care that u werent at the party.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could be sedated with morphine and Moonshine IVs and I would still see red from this week's from now.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    The shooter was found with an ID that bore his brother’s name, a law-enforcement source said, but there is no indication that it was stolen. A source told The Post Ryan has told investigators he last saw Adam in 2010 and that Adam is autistic.

---NY POST Article

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/p...8TXwSYYsVGkYLO
    He last saw his brother in 2010? How is that possible? What did the younger brother run away from home or something?

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking earlier. You can never be the same person after witnessing that carnage.
    A buddy of mine who works for ATF, investigated a car explosion several Xmas eve's ago. It was his first burn victim. It later turned out the guy was a plumber who had acetylene tanks in his trunk and they apparently leaked. When he lit his cigarette...kaboom.

Anywho, The remains were so shocking (remember it was my friends first) that afterwards he came over to my house and drank himself into a stupor.

That pales in comparison to what these investigators are having to go through.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    A SOURCE.

Nothing about the brother saying that.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    The picture of the kids in the parking lot, hands on shoulders, walking one by one. So young they have a buddy system. And this happens. Unspeakable.

An extra moment to say God bless the principal and school psychologist that died. They heard bullets and went towards them.
    True hero's.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    crash, imagine those poor families (And not just the devastated parents, but siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends...) going back to their homes with decorated Christmas trees and hiding spots full of gifts which will never be opened by those poor murdered children? So many lives have been irrevocably ruined by that one POS.

I would flip out.
    Borgo I said the same thing to my friend today at work.

I don't have kids,but for those of you on this board with them spend time with them tonight.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 4 yr old. I will not view any pictures or videos of this story. I'm sick to my stomach. I cried driving home. I'm sure the other parents know the feelings I have.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The shooter was found with an ID that bore his brother’s name, a law-enforcement source said, but there is no indication that it was stolen. A source told The Post Ryan has told investigators he last saw Adam in 2010 and that Adam is autistic.

---NY POST Article

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/p...8TXwSYYsVGkYLO
    and how does a autistic jerk off get a gun?????

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    I was lucky to never have witnessed anything like that, but I remember a case where an NYPD cop having marital problems killed his wife and two young children way upstate. Then he called the pct. where he worked in Manhattan. An off duty Sgt. answered the phone because the desk Sgt. was busy handling an arrest.

The killer cop tells the sgt. what he did, then tells him he is going to kill himself and hangs up. The frantic Sgt. calls the NYS Troopers who respond and find everyone dead. One of those Troopers had to retire because of what he saw, and the Sgt. who answered the phone was never the same.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    and how does a autistic jerk off get a gun?????
    I am wondering the sameeeeeeeee thing .

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never understood why it's ok to put the pictures of grieving parents in the newspapers without their permission. I guess it's one of the freedoms that makes this country great.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am wondering the sameeeeeeeee thing .
    Gun control does not prevent that... something is very fishy... I thought Autistic people do what they are told, and a autistic guy had a GF?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    A buddy of mine who works for ATF, investigated a car explosion several Xmas eve's ago. It was his first burn victim. It later turned out the guy was a plumber who had acetylene tanks in his trunk and they apparently leaked. When he lit his cigarette...kaboom.

Anywho, The remains were so shocking (remember it was my friends first) that afterwards he came over to my house and drank himself into a stupor.

That pales in comparison to what these investigators are having to go through.
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I was lucky to never have witnessed anything like that, but I remember a case where an NYPD cop having marital problems killed his wife and two young children way upstate. Then he called the pct. where he worked in Manhattan. An off duty Sgt. answered the phone because the desk Sgt. was busy handling an arrest.

The killer cop tells the sgt. what he did, then tells him he is going to kill himself and hangs up. The frantic Sgt. calls the NYS Troopers who respond and find everyone dead. One of those Troopers had to retire because of what he saw, and the Sgt. who answered the phone was never the same.

Good lord. What a price to pay for public service.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    How do they know this? Were there survivors from the one classroom? If that is true, I cannot even say that I've ever heard anything worse than that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    This is unreadable. I have a son in 2nd grade. This is unfathomable. I have tears streaming down my face. Those precious little angels are with God now.
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Ah crap, that's one thing you could've kept to yourself.

Where did you hear that? NBC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    It wouldn't be difficult for police to determine if the kids were killed execution-style. And if that is the case...

My eyes are floating right now.

I've been reading and refreshing threads on reddit, and other sources (not necessarily news orgnaizations) so this hasn't been officially confirmed.

Initially there were reports of only pistols recovered at the scene, but I beleive that has since changed. My apologies if I freaked anyone out

But it wouldn't shock me if that really happened, regardless its all still heinous...

I should probably stop posting now.