Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Report from inside source - Jets will sign BE to a contract at seasons end

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    McElroy should have been starting since he bailed the Jets out vs Zona. Sanchez should be his backup until the guaranteed part of his idiotic extension goes away with him after 2013.

Teblow should have been cut in training camp. He absolutely SUCKS

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe BE is back.

Why it was just several months ago that Jet Nut and jetrider respectively told us all that BE was a locker room cancer and none of the Jets players supported him or liked him (Jet Nut) and that he was not re-signed because our owner is anti-DUI and wanted nothing to do with a guy like BE (jetrider).

I love a good story.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post

Why it was just several months ago that Jet Nut and jetrider respectively told us all that BE was a locker room cancer and none of the Jets players supported him or liked him (Jet Nut) and that he was not re-signed because our owner is anti-DUI and wanted nothing to do with a guy like BE (jetrider).

I love a good story.
    the believers got there wish back. the haters continue to hate.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

I love a good story.
    it's 3 weeks and they are desperate for WRs...Let's not go crazy here...And as Cimini is reporting he thinks this is more of a Rex inituated decision. Let's see what happens in '13.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    it's 3 weeks and they are desperate for WRs...Let's not go crazy here...And as Cimini is reporting he thinks this is more of a Rex inituated decision. Let's see what happens in '13.
    the point of the matter is hes back in a jets uniform all the while many here bashed him and said the organization would never bring him back.

many supporters of braylon edwards including myself were ridiculed and trash talked over the support we showed for him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    CMart. My point is obvious.

If the above comments were actually true, there's no way BE would be back here, regardless of the need.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    CMart. My point is obvious.

If the above comments were actually true, there's no way BE would be back here, regardless of the need.
    Those are the reasons Plaxico Burress wasn't brought back.

BE was no cancer. BE has a bum knee. Why people can't understand this, I don't know.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    Those are the reasons Plaxico Burress wasn't brought back.

BE was no cancer. BE has a bum knee. Why people can't understand this, I don't know.
    Because we have so many uninformed know-it-alls here.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ I guess sg3 was right about one thing :

I guess I was VIN-dicated, huh?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The team should never have f*cked around and let him go elsewhere the last two seasons. They should have resigned him after the 2010 season.

But, just the same, this is good news.

Braylon is apparently only worth about a million or less per season on the open market, so he should be signed for that. But the Jets should allow him some escalators so in case he hits the ground running and immediate become a playmaker for the offense he'll be duly compensated.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    The team should never have f*cked around and let him go elsewhere the last two seasons. They should have resigned him after the 2010 season.

But, just the same, this is good news.

Braylon is apparently only worth about a million or less per season on the open market, so he should be signed for that. But the Jets should allow him some escalators so in case he hits the ground running and immediate become a playmaker for the offense he'll be duly compensated.
    Well said.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    didn't you insist that maybin was the pass rushing OLB of the future, powell didn't deserve to be at TC, and that landry was a foolish signing and he'd spend most of the year on IR? I think you lost your 'told you so' priveleges

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    didn't you insist that maybin was the pass rushing OLB of the future, powell didn't deserve to be at TC, and that landry was a foolish signing and he'd spend most of the year on IR? I think you lost your 'told you so' priveleges
    I'm talking about people who make up facts that aren't in existence.

Thanks for caring so much about what I say.
    Last edited by Jordy; 12-16-2012 at 10:36 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What about the fans in Cleveland then? He was called a cancer before he came here. IMO he was just a ****ty player here but does a history of attitude issues. Either way, he just is not a good fit for this club.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    What about the fans in Cleveland then? He was called a cancer before he came here. IMO he was just a ****ty player here but does a history of attitude issues. Either way, he just is not a good fit for this club.
    Case in point.

Do you have evidence that Edwards was a cancer in Cleveland?

I recall the biggest knock on BE in Cleveland was his problems with drops.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Case in point.

Do you have evidence that Edwards was a cancer in Cleveland?

I recall the biggest knock on BE in Cleveland was his problems with drops.

It's unbelievable how some people *STILL* cling to this ridiculous notion that Braylon is a cancer. It's PATHETIC....It's STUPID.....It's......Expected from certain JI posters we all know and dislike.