Thread: Need some fantasy help.....

Rookie

Need some fantasy help.....

I am in 2 championship games. Need some help. All set on one, but need help with the other. Need to start 2 out of these 3 QB's. Who do we start:

Matt Shaub / Josh Freeman / Andrew Luck

I am leaning toward Shaub & Freeman.

What do you guys and gals think ??

What are the matchups?

Rookie
    Luck and Shaub play each other. Freeman vs. Saints

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Bongi View Post
    I am in 2 championship games. Need some help. All set on one, but need help with the other. Need to start 2 out of these 3 QB's. Who do we start:

Freeman. Shaub is a bust this year. Luck vs Houston I'll pass. He has been pulling off some great late round come backs but Houston was just humiliated. Look for them to kill Luck this week to get respect back.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Freeman. Shaub is a bust this year. Luck vs Houston I'll pass. He has been pulling off some great late round come backs but Houston was just humiliated. Look for them to kill Luck this week to get respect back.
    Thanks !!

Luck and Shaub play each other. Freeman vs. Saints
    Freeman. Joshy to V-Jax against the Saints D? He's gonna rain swag all over the field.

Schaub vs Indys secondary in a heart beat !

1. Freeman
    2. Schaub
    3. Luck

I wouldn't want Luck up against the Texans D. A young rookie playing in a big game I'm not so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Bandit View Post
    Schaub vs Indys secondary in a heart beat !
    Indy's secondary made Sanchez look like a Hall of Fame QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    Calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    Davis and Mathis wasn't playing. All Indy has to do is contain AJ and pressure Schaub and they can shut down that passing game. Which is not as hard as it used to be. That was how we did it. Walter may be the worst #2 WR in the game and Owens will not kill you alone.

All League
    Like others have said, I think the Texans are going to be pissed and looking to make an example out of Luck.

However, I think Texans run the ball all day (less opportunities for Schaub). Luck has no option but to pass (given a nonexistent run game) and he'll probably be playing from behind.

For the above reason, I say Freeman and Luck.

Freeman vs the Saints. No question.

Luck and Freeman.

Indianapolis is not an effective team on the ground and Houston's secondary has been awful for a month now. If Chad Henne and Cecil Shorts can wreak havoc in the Houston secondary, I'm fairly certain Andrew Luck will be able to with Reggie Wayne, T.Y. Hilton and his assortment of Tight Ends.

As for Freeman .. he's got the Saints pitiful pass defense. That's all you need.

Rookie
    Everybody has valid reasons for their starters. Still not sure. Still thinking Freeman & Shaub ???

Everybody has valid reasons for their starters. Still not sure. Still thinking Freeman & Shaub ???
    Chad Henne lit up Houston's secondary. Chad Henne.

If you go with Schaub, well, that's your call.

Freeman is the clear choice. I'd go with Luck of Schaub.

You beat Indianapolis on the ground, not through the air. There will be a heck of a lot of Arian Foster going on.

ehh Freeman just killed my 1st place team. Unless Wes has a super game. Sorry about that one. Him and Charles upset me very much today. 3 leagues in final 4 only one looks like it will go onto the next game. Very upset right now.

Rookie
    Thanks for all the help. Went with Shaub & Freeman. Freeman took a s**t. The good news is, I won my other league. Also, even taking Freeman, I only need the Jets defense to get me 8 pts to win the other. If I would have started Luck, Hartline, or James Jones ( my stupid ass ), would have been over with already. Keep your fingers crossed. It would be great to win because my opponent is the vice president of our company, who is a Bills fan. Go Jets !!!!!!!
    Last edited by Frank Bongi; 12-16-2012 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Adding info

Veteran
    Same luck here with Freeman. Well... my backup was Stafford and he was worse!

In my other league I still can make the final, if Chris Johnson doesn't get more than 18.9 points... GO JETS D!