Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Colts R going to finish 9-7

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool story bro.

And what will this (false) final record mean when we fail to finish 3-0?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Cool story bro.

And what will this (false) final record mean when we fail to finish 3-0?
    last call!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TebowCan'tThrow View Post
    Ratliff is right. That win doesn't hurt us much.

Cincy could be the 6 if Steelers fade.
    Indy looks pretty good versus KC. 10-6 #5

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Colts are a good team, but they are much different on the road than at home. They will clearly be favored over KC, but it would not be a "miracle" for KC to win. Colts have lost by 20+ points on the road to the Bears, Jets and Pats; and road wins were against Tenn in OT, Detroit in the last seconds, and a 17 point win against Jax in the Gabbert injury game (note Jax won at Indy in weeks 3).

People talk like the Colts are some Juggernaut. It took a lot of lucky breaks for them to beat GB, Detroit and Tenn. They could easily be a 6 win team. And let's not forget, the Jets pasted them at The Met.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    The Colts are a good team, but they are much different on the road than at home. They will clearly be favored over KC, but it would not be a "miracle" for KC to win. Colts have lost by 20+ points on the road to the Bears, Jets and Pats; and road wins were against Tenn in OT, Detroit in the last seconds, and a 17 point win against Jax in the Gabbert injury game (note Jax won at Indy in weeks 3).

People talk like the Colts are some Juggernaut. It took a lot of lucky breaks for them to beat GB, Detroit and Tenn. They could easily be a 6 win team. And let's not forget, the Jets pasted them at The Met.
    Nobody thinks of the colts as a very good team. They are a surprising team that is doing better than what people expected. As most young teams, they play better at home and beat the teams they are supposed to beat and lose to the teams that are better. They have been a good play as a favorite

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Nobody thinks of the colts as a very good team. They are a surprising team that is doing better than what people expected. As most young teams, they play better at home and beat the teams they are supposed to beat and lose to the teams that are better. They have been a good play as a favorite
    Agreed, but some people on this thread speak like it would take a miracle to beat the Colts in KC. (as I look back on the thread, it might just be one guy saying it repeatedly)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Agreed, but some people on this thread speak like it would take a miracle to beat the Colts in KC. (as I look back on the thread, it might just be one guy saying it repeatedly)
    Then again....we couldn't beat Miami when we needed to last year or this year so all the talk about KC is well....premature at best.

last time I checked , Sanchez is still playing.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    the only way the colts lose to KC is if they forfeit

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_Times_A_Charm View Post
    Disagree. Contrary to what some of the idiots on here think, teams don't play for playoff spots. Guys on ****ty teams are all looking out for themselves and they still want to make big plays to win games. That's what it comes down to. If you can get on Sport Center, you get paid. Do you really think Matt Cassell or whoever is their QB is going to lose a game on purpose, hurting his chances of getting re-signed and raising the chances of getting a #1 draft pick QB?

No, players in the NFL do not try to suck on purpose. In fact, playing against a rookie QB fighting for a playoff spot just makes them want to play harder so they can be the spoiler.
    So Tennesee and San Diego and Buffalo are going to play out of their minds with this logic

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Players play to the best of their abilities, but i seen players who I believe would have played being dinged, sitting it out and I seen coaches run on 3rd an 8 and play backups to secure draft position. KC fans would not take them losing to Oakland late this season, but there is no pressure on Crennel (who would come out of it as taking one for the team) by rolling over for Indy.
    While I doubt Indy loses out the rest of the way, the idea that Crennel would not be coaching his best so he can stick around is delusional. KC will give it their best, but they just have too little talent to get the job done. The team at this point is pretty much Charles and a bunch of scrubs.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombo View Post
    While I doubt Indy loses out the rest of the way, the idea that Crennel would not be coaching his best so he can stick around is delusional. KC will give it their best, but they just have too little talent to get the job done. The team at this point is pretty much Charles and a bunch of scrubs.
    KC actually has all the pieces to be one of the best Ds in the league IMO. Flowers, Berry, Hali, Derrick Johnson, Houston, Jackson, and Poe are all solid players. They actually have way more talent them us on D. If their QB doesn't give up 3 turnovers they have a good chance. Quinn has actually played a lot better then Cassell. Still not very good but if Sanchez can look good vs Indy so can Quinn.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    KC actually has all the pieces to be one of the best Ds in the league IMO. Flowers, Berry, Hali, Derrick Johnson, Houston, Jackson, and Poe are all solid players. They actually have way more talent them us on D. If their QB doesn't give up 3 turnovers they have a good chance. Quinn has actually played a lot better then Cassell. Still not very good but if Sanchez can look good vs Indy so can Quinn.
    As I recall, we pretty much took the ball out of Murk's hands and put it into the hands of Greene.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    As I recall, we pretty much took the ball out of Murk's hands and put it into the hands of Greene.
    Yes but it was still a good game for him with 2 TDs. I think it was the only game he didn't turn the ball over at all.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes but it was still a good game for him with 2 TDs. I think it was the only game he didn't turn the ball over at all.
    Meh. Sad how we have to take the ball out of his hands in order to get a good game from him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Meh. Sad how we have to take the ball out of his hands in order to get a good game from him.
    I've been saying that for 3 years now.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been saying that for 3 years now.
    Indeed. How anyone can still think this Murk is a franchise QB is absolutely beyond me.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    stupid thread

Colts go 1-2 at worst. Maybe 2-1 if Houston rests guys on the last game.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ratliff5 View Post
    that game had no bearing on the jets making the playoff or not
    They are ranked 6th in the AFC and we are 8th. How can that have no bearing. Dolt.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Sanchez haters follow every freakin thread apparently. They just gang up and ruin everything.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Colts won't beat anybody on the road including the Chiefs