Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colts R going to finish 9-7

Colts R going to finish 9-7

0-3 down the stretch run and will not make playoffs.

You really think KC is going to play spoiler? I mean, it'd be a miracle if that happened. I'm not even sure Houston will sweep them, honestly.

@ Hou L
    @ KC L
    vs Hou L

sorry Luck Ranout!!! U shouldv cameout sooner!!!

I'd be all for it, but that's extremely unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    You really think KC is going to play spoiler? I mean, it'd be a miracle if that happened. I'm not even sure Houston will sweep them, honestly.
    Hou playin for #1 seed still and Colts wont Win in KC with Rook QB with playoffs on line..

Indianapolis is a legitimately bad team, I say it without flinching, but asking them to lose 3/3 is a lot. the Jets hopes took a nosedive in the second half of CIN@PHI last night.

Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    Hou playin for #1 seed still and Colts wont Win in KC with Rook QB with playoffs on line..
    I'll give you the Houston deal, but KC? They're absolutely terrible and are playing for draft position. The Colts, on the other hand, have a clutch QB fighting to stay in the playoff race.

Realistically, the Colts go 2-1 the rest of the way with 1 loss @ Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I'll give you the Houston deal, but KC? They're absolutely terrible and are playing for draft position. The Colts, on the other hand, have a clutch QB fighting to stay in the playoff race.

Realistically, the Colts go 2-1 the rest of the way with 1 loss @ Houston.
    KC is going to run allover the Colts in KC..
    its going to come down to wk 17 when Colts vs Hou, Jets vs Bills, Cinci vs Balt and Pitt vs Cle

I say Cinci and Jets get in playoffs @ 9-7

KC is going to run allover the Colts in KC..
    its going to come down to wk 17 when Colts vs Hou, Jets vs Bills, Cinci vs Balt and Pitt vs Cle

I say Cinci and Jets get in playoffs @ 9-7
    At 1st I was thinking no friggen way but then I look at how Indy has won their games. That D usually goes into the 4th without the lead and Luck has made a ton of 4th quarter comeback drives to save the day. Out side of Jax who also beat them they really haven't dominated anyone. They have played some bad teams and barely won. Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Indianapolis is a legitimately bad team, I say it without flinching, but asking them to lose 3/3 is a lot. the Jets hopes took a nosedive in the second half of CIN@PHI last night.
    that game had no bearing on the jets making the playoff or not

Quote Originally Posted by ratliff5 View Post
    that game had no bearing on the jets making the playoff or not
    patently false.

All League
    The delusions continue to run strong here. That's some potent Egg Nog.

Only way this could happen is if Houston has something to play for. If NE continues to win and stay on Texans heels then this could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    patently false.
    Ratliff is right. That win doesn't hurt us much.

Disagree. Contrary to what some of the idiots on here think, teams don't play for playoff spots. Guys on ****ty teams are all looking out for themselves and they still want to make big plays to win games. That's what it comes down to. If you can get on Sport Center, you get paid. Do you really think Matt Cassell or whoever is their QB is going to lose a game on purpose, hurting his chances of getting re-signed and raising the chances of getting a #1 draft pick QB?

No, players in the NFL do not try to suck on purpose. In fact, playing against a rookie QB fighting for a playoff spot just makes them want to play harder so they can be the spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_Times_A_Charm View Post
    Disagree. Contrary to what some of the idiots on here think, teams don't play for playoff spots. Guys on ****ty teams are all looking out for themselves and they still want to make big plays to win games. That's what it comes down to. If you can get on Sport Center, you get paid. Do you really think Matt Cassell or whoever is their QB is going to lose a game on purpose, hurting his chances of getting re-signed and raising the chances of getting a #1 draft pick QB?

No, players in the NFL do not try to suck on purpose. In fact, playing against a rookie QB fighting for a playoff spot just makes them want to play harder so they can be the spoiler.

@ Hou L
    @ KC L
    vs Hou L

sorry Luck Ranout!!! U shouldv cameout sooner!!!
    Make sacrificial offerings to the Gods 'O Canton...that this may come true.

Quote Originally Posted by TebowCan'tThrow View Post
    Only way this could happen is if Houston has something to play for. If NE continues to win and stay on Texans heels then this could happen.
    If the Pats get past San Fran on sunday they will continue to win. They have Jacksonville and Miami on the schedule after that. I think they beat the 49ers at Gillette this sunday, which means they're going to run the table here, so Houston will have to respond the rest of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_Times_A_Charm View Post

I think he meant draft spot.

Quote Originally Posted by NxYxJets View Post
    I think he meant draft spot.
    Players play to the best of their abilities, but i seen players who I believe would have played being dinged, sitting it out and I seen coaches run on 3rd an 8 and play backups to secure draft position. KC fans would not take them losing to Oakland late this season, but there is no pressure on Crennel (who would come out of it as taking one for the team) by rolling over for Indy.