Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Westboro Baptist Church plans to picket/protest Sandy Hook funerals

Westboro Baptist Church plans to picket/protest Sandy Hook funerals

Jets Insider VIP
    Someone really needs to take a few RPG's to these fukcers and their hate-filled "church."

I just can't understand people like this.

I mean, I'm a pretty dark-humored and odd person myself, but this is just mind-boggling. How a person (in this case, persons) be so hateful is just astonishing. These people clearly don't truly follow the works and teachings of Jesus Christ.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I just can't understand people like this.

I mean, I'm a pretty dark-humored and odd person myself, but this is just mind-boggling. How a person (in this case, persons) be so hateful is just astonishing. These people clearly don't truly follow the works and teachings of Jesus Christ.
    There's a politics forum for this.

At the VERY least, you could have posted this in the thread we already have on the shootings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post

At the VERY least, you could have posted this in the thread we already have on the shootings.
    The hell am I supposed to know where to post every little thing in this place?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Take some time off to familiarize yourself with its TOS, various features and forums. Its quite remarkable.

-

Hall Of Fame
    This is bullsh@t. I hate this "pastor" and his family. I've met his worthless ass before when they came to Roch. to protest a soldier's funeral. I'm positive the Patriot Guard will show up and shelter those poor people from this scum and his ilk.

Jets Insider VIP
    Anything in the name of 'religion', it sickens me.

I'm glad their Twatter feed is garnering all of the appropriate responses.

https://twitter.com/DearShirley/stat...53994124783618

Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    This is bullsh@t. I hate this "pastor" and his family. I've met his worthless ass before when they came to Roch. to protest a soldier's funeral. I'm positive the Patriot Guard will show up and shelter those poor people from this scum and his ilk.
    My thing is this:

I've heard about them protesting funerals of military servicemen/women, as well as at NASCAR races... How in God's name with a bunch of military servicemen/women around at the funerals, and in NASCAR's case - let's call it how it really is - a bunch of drunk rednecks with shotguns in the back of most of their cars - do these people make it out alive!?

Let's get the mafia in on this. They'll be toast in a weeks time.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    My thing is this:

I've heard about them protesting funerals of military servicemen/women, as well as at NASCAR races... How in God's name with a bunch of military servicemen/women around at the funerals, and in NASCAR's case - let's call it how it really is - a bunch of drunk rednecks with shotguns in the back of most of their cars - do these people make it out alive!?

Let's get the mafia in on this. They'll be toast in a weeks time.
    Half of this family is lawyers and they sue the **** out of anybody who says boo to them. I've never heard of the NASCAR protests, but at the funerals, the only real "confrontation" the Patriot Guard wants is for the line of Harleys to rev up whenever this nut starts screaming into his megaphone. He usually does it when the greiving families start their procession. (POS)

Jets Insider VIP
    Say what you want any anon/4chan, but they managed to dig up and post online a ton of personal information about member of the WBC in retaliation:

http://dcprotestwarrior.blogspot.com...formation.html

http://www.armywtfmoments.com/leaked...n#.UM3WhkIUAeU

:slow clap:

Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    Half of this family is lawyers and they sue the **** out of anybody who says boo to them. I've never heard of the NASCAR protests, but at the funerals, the only real "confrontation" the Patriot Guard wants is for the line of Harleys to rev up whenever this nut starts screaming into his megaphone. He usually does it when the greiving families start their procession. (POS)
    Someone just needs to go mass execution style on their ass, especially if they show up in Connecticut.

I was talking with a guy on Twitter who lives in Newtown and he says the police are going to do everything in their power to keep them out of town, let alone the funerals.

I guess we'll see. There are some people thinking of driving up there to take action with them if they do indeed show up.

All Pro
    These are left-wing pukes who answer to a lower authority.

Their MSM comrades publicize their doin's without scorn for them but for the "cause" of the deaths they protest - in this case the evil NRA and their tools of destruction
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 12-16-2012 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    These are left-wing pukes who answer to a lower authority.

Their MSM comrades publicize their doin's without scorn for them but for the "cause" of the deaths they protest - in this case the evil NRA and their tools of destruction
    +1

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Take some time off to familiarize yourself with its TOS, various features and forums. Its quite remarkable.

-

That played out like some ghey after school special. I did enjoy at "the VERY least" immensely though.

All League
    If I were a Newtown cop...

"Ummm officer, can't you see that there is an angry mob curb stomping some protestors right next to you"?

"Sorry, I'm on lunch break".

Bewildered Beast
    Somebody has been changing their home number.
    Last edited by Bonhomme Richard; 12-16-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Edit

Edited?

Oh well, the personal information of the WBC is easily found elsewhere.
    Last edited by Fishooked; 12-16-2012 at 09:10 PM.

love the Patriot Guard Riders.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Someone really needs to take a few RPG's to these fukcers and their hate-filled "church."
    In your head, does that really seem like a reasonable response?

No cultural problem here. It's the guns