Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BLUNT, BRUTAL to the POINT!

All Pro

BLUNT, BRUTAL to the POINT!

We are a joke, I am tired of being made fun of on my JOB, because I am a Jet fan I post here because I want to vent like most here do, and be funny at the same time. I am now saying this If the Jets make it to the playoffs and I hope they do "I will no longer make another thread/post on JI" I am so finished I am fed up with everything.

I can't believe after more that 40 yrs of nothing I am about to give up on this team but I've just about had enough.

Jets Insider VIP
    Dump

Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    We are a joke, I am tired of being made fun of on my JOB, because I am a Jet fan I post here because I want to vent like most here do, and be funny at the same time. I am now saying this If the Jets make it to the playoffs and I hope they do "I will no longer make another thread/post on JI" I am so finished I am fed up with everything.

I can't believe after more that 40 yrs of nothing I am about to give up on this team but I've just about had enough.
    take care good luck with whatever new team you choose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwYcsMiB2UM

Hall Of Fame

Its a football team, get some perspective.

dude. It's a gaaaaaammmmmmmeeeeeee.

Jets Insider VIP

You could just quit your job

quit on the team for...winning...

Veteran

Tired of punctuation too, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I think there is just one "m" in game! Not sure though!

Good riddance!!!!!!

I notice you live in Georgia. Well...those front runners are BIG MOUTHED now, wait til they lose in the 1st round.

BTW...here in NC, Panthers fans cant say a word.

After Friday's events, I don't really care what happens to the Jets. If we make playoffs, I will support them. If not, I will just move on with no emotion. There are just bigger things than football. Maybe next year, I will care, but 2012 has been a horrible year!!

All Pro
    I am tired of being made fun of on my JOB,
    Thicker skin....maybe?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

You have a job?

Quote Originally Posted by TebowCan'tThrow View Post
    After Friday's events, I don't really care what happens to the Jets. If we make playoffs, I will support them. If not, I will just move on with no emotion. There are just bigger things than football. Maybe next year, I will care, but 2012 has been a horrible year!!
    Well said...TechJet must not pay much attention to current events. Football and the NFL is not feeling very important to most of us this weekend...

Simply walk away. It`s not hard to do. I did it after 27 very long years being a STH. Life is so much better too.

Quote Originally Posted by TebowCan'tThrow View Post
    EXACTLY. I just wish more STH who paid high PSL costs would see it this way too. It`s just a shame the Jets are able to steal money from people like they do and sell them lemons/junkyard material.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    EXACTLY once again.
    It`s not so easy to slam sense into mens heads. You can`t fix stupid. Like you say, It`s just a game and means absolutely NOTHING on how lives go for the average fan. You get absolutely NOTHING from your team regardless if they win or lose. You actually get less when they win because you then have to walk around with your nose in the air saying "HAHA. MY TEAM WON", when nobody really gives a rats arse. Then you get to go to Modell`s and SPEND even more money on the HAHA, my team won shirts and hats. Then you get to endure a price increase on the following seasons tickets, concessions and whatever else.

Jets Insider VIP
    Why this guy is allowed to make threads is beyond me.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    We are a joke, I am tired of being made fun of on my JOB
    Do a better job.

Stop blaming the Jets.

Veteran
    This is how Patsie fans are made.
    "My team sucks, I'm gonna root for someone else.... who's winning enough that I can join the bandwagon?"

32 years I've suffered and 132 more I would. Fahq off quiter.