Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: BLUNT, BRUTAL to the POINT!

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,837

    BLUNT, BRUTAL to the POINT!

    We are a joke, I am tired of being made fun of on my JOB, because I am a Jet fan I post here because I want to vent like most here do, and be funny at the same time. I am now saying this If the Jets make it to the playoffs and I hope they do "I will no longer make another thread/post on JI" I am so finished I am fed up with everything.

    I can't believe after more that 40 yrs of nothing I am about to give up on this team but I've just about had enough.

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,556
    Dump

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    We are a joke, I am tired of being made fun of on my JOB, because I am a Jet fan I post here because I want to vent like most here do, and be funny at the same time. I am now saying this If the Jets make it to the playoffs and I hope they do "I will no longer make another thread/post on JI" I am so finished I am fed up with everything.

    I can't believe after more that 40 yrs of nothing I am about to give up on this team but I've just about had enough.
    take care good luck with whatever new team you choose.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    We are a joke, I am tired of being made fun of on my JOB, because I am a Jet fan I post here because I want to vent like most here do, and be funny at the same time. I am now saying this If the Jets make it to the playoffs and I hope they do "I will no longer make another thread/post on JI" I am so finished I am fed up with everything.

    I can't believe after more that 40 yrs of nothing I am about to give up on this team but I've just about had enough.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwYcsMiB2UM

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    14,653
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    We are a joke, I am tired of being made fun of on my JOB, because I am a Jet fan I post here because I want to vent like most here do, and be funny at the same time. I am now saying this If the Jets make it to the playoffs and I hope they do "I will no longer make another thread/post on JI" I am so finished I am fed up with everything.

    I can't believe after more that 40 yrs of nothing I am about to give up on this team but I've just about had enough.
    Its a football team, get some perspective.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    We are a joke, I am tired of being made fun of on my JOB, because I am a Jet fan I post here because I want to vent like most here do, and be funny at the same time. I am now saying this If the Jets make it to the playoffs and I hope they do "I will no longer make another thread/post on JI" I am so finished I am fed up with everything.

    I can't believe after more that 40 yrs of nothing I am about to give up on this team but I've just about had enough.
    dude. It's a gaaaaaammmmmmmeeeeeee.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,566
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    We are a joke, I am tired of being made fun of on my JOB, because I am a Jet fan I post here because I want to vent like most here do, and be funny at the same time. I am now saying this If the Jets make it to the playoffs and I hope they do "I will no longer make another thread/post on JI" I am so finished I am fed up with everything.

    I can't believe after more that 40 yrs of nothing I am about to give up on this team but I've just about had enough.
    You could just quit your job

  8. #8
    quit on the team for...winning...

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,769
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    We are a joke, I am tired of being made fun of on my JOB, because I am a Jet fan I post here because I want to vent like most here do, and be funny at the same time. I am now saying this If the Jets make it to the playoffs and I hope they do "I will no longer make another thread/post on JI" I am so finished I am fed up with everything.

    I can't believe after more that 40 yrs of nothing I am about to give up on this team but I've just about had enough.
    Tired of punctuation too, eh?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    dude. It's a gaaaaaammmmmmmeeeeeee.
    I think there is just one "m" in game! Not sure though!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    We are a joke, I am tired of being made fun of on my JOB, because I am a Jet fan I post here because I want to vent like most here do, and be funny at the same time. I am now saying this If the Jets make it to the playoffs and I hope they do "I will no longer make another thread/post on JI" I am so finished I am fed up with everything.

    I can't believe after more that 40 yrs of nothing I am about to give up on this team but I've just about had enough.
    Good riddance!!!!!!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    We are a joke, I am tired of being made fun of on my JOB, because I am a Jet fan I post here because I want to vent like most here do, and be funny at the same time. I am now saying this If the Jets make it to the playoffs and I hope they do "I will no longer make another thread/post on JI" I am so finished I am fed up with everything.

    I can't believe after more that 40 yrs of nothing I am about to give up on this team but I've just about had enough.
    I notice you live in Georgia. Well...those front runners are BIG MOUTHED now, wait til they lose in the 1st round.

    BTW...here in NC, Panthers fans cant say a word.

  13. #13
    After Friday's events, I don't really care what happens to the Jets. If we make playoffs, I will support them. If not, I will just move on with no emotion. There are just bigger things than football. Maybe next year, I will care, but 2012 has been a horrible year!!

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    6,890
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    I am tired of being made fun of on my JOB,
    Thicker skin....maybe?

  15. #15
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,417
    You have a job?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by TebowCan'tThrow View Post
    After Friday's events, I don't really care what happens to the Jets. If we make playoffs, I will support them. If not, I will just move on with no emotion. There are just bigger things than football. Maybe next year, I will care, but 2012 has been a horrible year!!
    Well said...TechJet must not pay much attention to current events. Football and the NFL is not feeling very important to most of us this weekend...

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    We are a joke, I am tired of being made fun of on my JOB, because I am a Jet fan I post here because I want to vent like most here do, and be funny at the same time. I am now saying this If the Jets make it to the playoffs and I hope they do "I will no longer make another thread/post on JI" I am so finished I am fed up with everything.

    I can't believe after more that 40 yrs of nothing I am about to give up on this team but I've just about had enough.
    Simply walk away. It`s not hard to do. I did it after 27 very long years being a STH. Life is so much better too.



    Quote Originally Posted by TebowCan'tThrow View Post
    After Friday's events, I don't really care what happens to the Jets. If we make playoffs, I will support them. If not, I will just move on with no emotion. There are just bigger things than football. Maybe next year, I will care, but 2012 has been a horrible year!!
    EXACTLY. I just wish more STH who paid high PSL costs would see it this way too. It`s just a shame the Jets are able to steal money from people like they do and sell them lemons/junkyard material.

    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    dude. It's a gaaaaaammmmmmmeeeeeee.
    EXACTLY once again.
    It`s not so easy to slam sense into mens heads. You can`t fix stupid. Like you say, It`s just a game and means absolutely NOTHING on how lives go for the average fan. You get absolutely NOTHING from your team regardless if they win or lose. You actually get less when they win because you then have to walk around with your nose in the air saying "HAHA. MY TEAM WON", when nobody really gives a rats arse. Then you get to go to Modell`s and SPEND even more money on the HAHA, my team won shirts and hats. Then you get to endure a price increase on the following seasons tickets, concessions and whatever else.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    19,053
    Why this guy is allowed to make threads is beyond me.

  19. #19
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    37,076
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    We are a joke, I am tired of being made fun of on my JOB
    Do a better job.

    Stop blaming the Jets.


  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,404
    This is how Patsie fans are made.
    "My team sucks, I'm gonna root for someone else.... who's winning enough that I can join the bandwagon?"

    32 years I've suffered and 132 more I would. Fahq off quiter.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us