Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Sunday Games Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    From a fantasy football outlook: Having Ray Rice, Doug Martin, and Vincent Jackson has sunk me.
    Rice has killed me too. I'm toast

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Yes, the Pats are much better than they were back then, too. If it came down to a playoff matchup, it really depends on where the game is played.
    If it were any other team, yes. Manning though has played there and won there so it might not matter to him

damn indy is making this a game. I didn't realize the colts have the #8 passing offense in the league. luck is going to be a bona fide mega star. I think you're looking at the next great dynasty team

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    damn indy is making this a game. I didn't realize the colts have the #8 passing offense in the league. luck is going to be a bona fide mega star. I think you're looking at the next great dynasty team
    And the weird thing is that we demolished that Colts team, 35-9 in Week 5, a week after they beat Green Bay.

Amazing too, especially with only one bad season in between being a good team. Amazing what a good draft and FO can do.

All Pro
    Sanchez sucks, so let me get that out of the way before anyone jumps on me.

But wow.

Joe Flacco is really, really bad. He's just terrible.

And Josh Freeman is booty as well. Everyone who says the Jets should have stayed put and drafted him should just stop talking. He's garbage. New Orleans' D isn't exactly the '85 Bears and they're pitching a shutout lol.

The truth of the matter is that there are far more bad QBs in the NFL than good ones.

We can continue to complain about Sanchez here, and rightfully so, but let's not pretend like many other teams don't have the exact same problem. It's just that the Jets are in NY and when they fail, it's a bigger story than when Tampa sh!ts the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post

But wow.

And Josh Freeman is booty as well. Everyone who says the Jets should have stayed put and drafted him should just stop talking. He's garbage. New Orleans' D isn't exactly the '85 Bears and they're pitching a shutout lol.

The truth of the matter is that there are far more bad QBs in the NFL than good ones.

We can continue to complain about Sanchez here, and rightfully so, but let's not pretend like many other teams don't have the exact same problem. It's just that the Jets are in NY and when they fail, it's a bigger story than when Tampa sh!ts the bed.
    I think Freeman has developed better than Sanchez, but he is in such a tough place that he can't do anything to make a name for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Yes, the Pats are much better than they were back then, too. If it came down to a playoff matchup, it really depends on where the game is played.
    I don't think the field will make a difference. It's just a great matchup waiting to happen either in the divisional round or conference championship

Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post

But wow.

Sanchez is clearly having a worse season than Flacco or Freeman, I don't care how bad they have looked today. Not saying either guy is anything special, but they are better at the QB position than Sanchez is right now. Which isn't saying much I guess...

All Pro
    They had to come from behind in almost every game, no wonder his passing numbers are high...

34 - 0 !!! Makes me feel good...😜

Texans 26 Colts 17

I think win or lose, the Colts have to feel great about how they played and made it competitive. I don't see the Texans going into Indy and winning.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Texans 26 Colts 17

I think win or lose, the Colts have to feel great about how they played and made it competitive. I don't see the Texans going into Indy and winning.
    Why? We did in 2010. Texans are a better team....they should win. BOTH.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    34 - 0 !!! Makes me feel good...��
    I hate the GIANTS....

Perhaps I'm jealous but I just don't like them or the attitude of their fans.

luck is a beast. he got absolutely crushed on that play and still was strong enough to fire off an accurate pass while getting hit

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I hate the GIANTS....

Me too. 👊

I hate the GIANTS....

I have to admit...I'm enjoying it too.

I'm typically not a Giant "hater" but I'm so sick of the hearing how great they are...

luck is a beast. he got absolutely crushed on that play and still was strong enough to fire off an accurate pass while getting hit
    JJ Watt is a beast...

Why? We did in 2010. Texans are a better team....they should win. BOTH.
    I would take that scenario in a sec.

Jet Win and Colt loss to the Texans and the Jets are in....

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Texans 26 Colts 17

I didn't see much that leads me to think they can beat the Texans.