Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Sunday Games Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    They look awful ........
    Part of it too is the Broncos are that good

New England certainly looks like the best team in the AFC, but I think they need the overall number 1 seed to really stamp out the rest of the AFC.

Jets Insider VIP
    speaking of three game losing streaks

Sid Luckman and the Colts beginning their very own to end their season at 9

Joe Flacco

I doubt that the Ravens will give Flacco another year to develop like we are to give Sanchese.

Jets Insider VIP
    they don't owe him 17 million

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Broncos 31
    Ravens 3

Denver is scary good, I don't see how anyone beats them. Legit top 5 D (best Peyton has ever played with), and oh by the way, Peyton playing like Peyton. Maybe the Pats can beat them, but I doubt it, Denver's D is way better
    New England beat Denver 31-21 in week 5. That's the last game the Broncos lost

I really wish Peyton would've wanted to come play here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    New England certainly looks like the best team in the AFC, but I think they need the overall number 1 seed to really stamp out the rest of the AFC.
    Broncos are better. Just as good at QB and a much better D. They're the one team that can take out the Pats

New England beat Denver 31-21 in week 5
    denver has been getting better as of late, peyton is healthier and has built a nice chemistry with the offense

DEN was a different team in week 5. Manning has been getting sharper and sharper all year. DEN right now is the best team in the league IMO. Manning with decent receivers, a decent running game, and a stout defense. Pretty much unstoppable.

All Pro
    4 skins just scored a TD

Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    DEN was a different team in week 5. Manning has been getting sharper and sharper all year. DEN right now is the best team in the league IMO. Manning with decent receivers, a decent running game, and a stout defense. Pretty much unstoppable.
    denver broncos - tebow + manning = super bowl

it's too bad the tebowmaniacs didn't stick with their favorite team last year

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    4 skins just scored a TD

welcome back JSJ

you ve been missed

JET FANS UNITED

Kirk Cousins, 16-25 for 199 yards, 2 TDs and a pick.

Not bad against a reasonably good Browns defense.

A lot has changed since then. A lot. Pats once lost to the Cards too, doesn't mean the result would duplicate if they played now

A lot has changed since then. A lot. Pats once lost to the Cards too, doesn't mean the result would duplicate if they played now
    That is very true. I still don't know how New England lost to Arizona. I know the QB was different, but still...

From a fantasy football outlook: Having Ray Rice, Doug Martin, and Vincent Jackson has sunk me.

NY CBS game switched from DEN-BAL to HOU-IND

Colts scored a TD, only down 23-17. They may win this game

Yes, the Pats are much better than they were back then, too. If it came down to a playoff matchup, it really depends on where the game is played.