Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Keller, Hill, BThomas Out vs TN

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,675
    Post Thanks / Like

    Keller, Hill, BThomas Out vs TN

    @DWAZ73: #Jets announce that Keller, Hill, Thomas and Berry are not traveling with team and will not play Mon night at Tennessee.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    we just can't win in the injury department this year

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    @nickmangold: Off to Tennessee! My twitter has been off lately but I vow to be back. It's my early New Years Resolution. #NYJets

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @DWAZ73: #Jets announce that Keller, Hill, Thomas and Berry are not traveling with team and will not play Mon night at Tennessee.
    No Keller, No Hill. WTF?


    I May as well suit up.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    looks like we're going to need a new TE next season. this is supposed to be keller's contract year and he's been a complete no-show. maybe we look at shiancoe if the pats cut him?

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    looks like we're going to need a new TE next season. this is supposed to be keller's contract year and he's been a complete no-show. maybe we look at shiancoe if the pats cut him?
    They already have

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keller and durable should never be used in the same sentence.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    5,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greentide View Post
    Keller and durable should never be used in the same sentence.
    It's exactly why he won't commend big money ..

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    looks like we're going to need a new TE next season. this is supposed to be keller's contract year and he's been a complete no-show. maybe we look at shiancoe if the pats cut him?
    Lol are you kidding? This is terrific...we can sign him up (if we choose to) at a discount because he wasn't able to have a monster contract year.

    It's like Greg Jennings in GB...some team is going to get a discount for a very good deep threat.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    Lol are you kidding? This is terrific...we can sign him up (if we choose to) at a discount because he wasn't able to have a monster contract year.

    It's like Greg Jennings in GB...some team is going to get a discount for a very good deep threat.
    Well he won't do us any good if he doesn't play. We need guys that can stay on the field.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Durham, CA
    Posts
    8,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greentide View Post
    Keller and durable should never be used in the same sentence.
    I knew that Monistat 3 Day Complete was a fraud. Keller is tender.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    No Keller, No Hill. WTF?


    I May as well suit up.
    They need a excuse for when Sanchez sucks

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @DWAZ73: #Jets announce that Keller, Hill, Thomas and Berry are not traveling with team and will not play Mon night at Tennessee.
    Does the Transition Tag still exist with the new CBA? Can we Transition Tag Keller for 2013?

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greentide View Post
    Keller and durable should never be used in the same sentence.
    has Keller had any other years with significant Injuries? I can't recall.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Does the Transition Tag still exist with the new CBA? Can we Transition Tag Keller for 2013?
    I don't think so. Just the Franchise tag remains.

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    #86 Cumberland and #87 Reuland have to make plays. Put n Aussie TE /#82Smith i bet he make plays. 6'6 265 is Huge!!!

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    No Keller, No Hill. WTF?


    I May as well suit up.
    Why are you shocked?


    Keller is a vag and Hill we already knew he was injured and won't play(Braylon will take his spot).

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Why are you shocked?


    Keller is a vag and Hill we already knew he was injured and won't play(Braylon will take his spot).
    Keller has been hurt this year.... But I don't get all the hate. he's been a solid JET IMO.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,153
    Post Thanks / Like
    In 2012 Keller = Mr Glass

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Keller has been hurt this year.... But I don't get all the hate. he's been a solid JET IMO.
    Maybe calling him a Vag isn't the word to describe him.


    Maybe Mr.Glass.....with emphasis on the -ass part.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us