Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Thank you Dallas!

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thank you Dallas!

    If only the Eagles had come through!

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure it'll be posted soon enough, but I'd really love to hear all of the various playoff scenarios

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now we have to root for the pats. In the event KC can win vs the Colts next week. ( Doubt it) Still we need the Texans to have to win that game vs the Colts in the final week for the #1 seed.

  4. #4
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    372
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    I'm sure it'll be posted soon enough, but I'd really love to hear all of the various playoff scenarios
    They're posted in many threads already.


    BTW Eagles losing to Cinci, didn't really hurt us. Either way we needed Cinci to lose week 16 or 17.

  5. #5
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    475
    Post Thanks / Like
    The winner Pittsburgh vs. Cincinatti next week has to lose in week 17.

    Pittsburgh has Cleveland week 17 and the Cincinnati has Baltimore. I would much rather be rooting for the Ravens to beat the Bengals over the Browns beating the Steelers.

    Gotta root for Cincy next week.

  6. #6
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    I'm sure it'll be posted soon enough, but I'd really love to hear all of the various playoff scenarios
    Pretty simple

    1. Colts lose next two

    or

    2. The winner of the Bengals-Steelers game loses in week 17.

    Considering the Steelers play the Browns week 17 and the Bengals play the Ravens, Jets would be better off if bengals won next week

  7. #7
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    462
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by w0mbat View Post
    Pretty simple

    1. Colts lose next two

    or

    2. The winner of the Bengals-Steelers game loses in week 17.

    Considering the Steelers play the Browns week 17 and the Bengals play the Ravens, Jets would be better off if bengals won next week
    Thanks. Ok, that is somewhat feasible, if we can hold up our end of the bargain by winning out.

    Which I doubt will happen but at least it makes tomorrow's game relevant which looked unlikely a month ago.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by w0mbat View Post
    Pretty simple

    1. Colts lose next two

    or

    2. The winner of the Bengals-Steelers game loses in week 17.

    Considering the Steelers play the Browns week 17 and the Bengals play the Ravens, Jets would be better off if bengals won next week
    Don't think the Browns are an automatic, though. Have won 3 of last 4.

    Improbable but possible. More possible than the Chiefs beating the Colts.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    Now we have to root for the pats. In the event KC can win vs the Colts next week. ( Doubt it) Still we need the Texans to have to win that game vs the Colts in the final week for the #1 seed.
    Why do I want the pats tonight? That's not going to be easy.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    Why do I want the pats tonight? That's not going to be easy.
    In the slightest case that KC beats Indy, we want Hou to go into Indy needing to win to take the 1 seed.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    In the slightest case that KC beats Indy, we want Hou to go into Indy needing to win to take the 1 seed.
    Yup.

    Although now someone has started a thread about it. Even though I said it first.

  12. #12
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_Times_A_Charm View Post
    The winner Pittsburgh vs. Cincinatti next week has to lose in week 17.

    Pittsburgh has Cleveland week 17 and the Cincinnati has Baltimore. I would much rather be rooting for the Ravens to beat the Bengals over the Browns beating the Steelers.

    Gotta root for Cincy next week.
    i second that

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    Why do I want the pats tonight? That's not going to be easy.
    If I can root for the Jets, Stanley, you can root for the Patsies.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    If I can root for the Jets, Stanley, you can root for the Patsies.
    You might change your tune if you lived in enemy territory, GronkGuidoTrollhead.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    You might change your tune if you lived in enemy territory, GronkGuidoTrollhead.
    Whaddayamean? We both live on the Cape. I just live in the nicer part.

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Whaddayamean? We both live on the Cape. I just live in the nicer part.
    You don't know what part I live in, and you know what I mean.

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Whaddayamean? We both live on the Cape. I just live in the nicer part.
    WE stay there for a week every summer. Love it. Arnold's is the bomb.

  18. #18
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice day for the Jets. Both games they really needed went their way. The Jets should be highly motivated to go out and romp over Tennessee. If they can't beat Tennessee Monday night then they don't deserve even a playoff sniff!
    Go win your games Jets and keep things interesting. As long as the Jets keep winning now they can't be eliminated till final week

  19. #19
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Whaddayamean? We both live on the Cape. I just live in the nicer part.
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    You don't know what part I live in, and you know what I mean.
    You're prolly both neighbors.















    In Provincetown.

















    -

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Your prolly both neighbors.















    In Provincetown.

















    -
    He would know; I'm the only outed Jet fan here.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us