Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: GO PATRIOTS!

  1. #21
    Wood head would be our best offensive weapon if we still had him. I was so right about him.

    Another horrible move by TannenBUM.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    I hope Tom Brady gets his neck broken and they lose by 40! The most unlikeliest playoff scenario is the Colts losing out. Not b/c the Texans may not play starters in week 17 against them but b/c they are playing a 2-12 team next week and will most likely win their 10th game. So I'm not going to stoop so low as to root for the Pats, a "real" Jets fan wouldn't. The best case scenario is the Bengals win next week and then have to play the Ravens in week 17. But no matter who wins next week, Steelers or Bengals, the winner next week taking a loss in week 17 is a more likely scenario then the Colts losing out. So f*ck the Patriots now and forever!
    This is a disgrace to this website and Jets fans.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Wood head would be our best offensive weapon if we still had him. I was so right about him.

    Another horrible move by TannenBUM.
    We could have still had Leon Washington and Woodhead instead of McKnight, Thanks Tannyclown...👎

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    We could have still had Leon Washington and Woodhead instead of McKnight, Thanks Tannyclown...👎
    Leon has done nothing in Seattle...

  5. #25
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    2,115
    LOCK. DUMP. BAN. KILL.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan View Post
    Leon has done nothing in Seattle...
    He has had numerous big kickoff returns. Plus you can't judge what he has done on offense in Seattle since they don't want to take Lynch off the field. Washington would probably have a much bigger role on our team since we don't have any other weapons.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_Times_A_Charm View Post
    If you're a real JET fan, you're rooting for the Pats tonight.

    To give us the best chance of making the playoffs, we need the Texans to play their starters and try to win against the Colts in week 17. A Patriot win tonight can only help us.

    If we get into the playoffs, we have another shot at massacring them in their own house them after a blowout, just like in 2010-2011.

    So who's with me?

    Go Pats!
    Go look at the Playoff generator that Sonny posted. It's between the steelers bengals and us. We don't need the colts to loose out to be in

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    He has had numerous big kickoff returns. Plus you can't judge what he has done on offense in Seattle since they don't want to take Lynch off the field. Washington would probably have a much bigger role on our team since we don't have any other weapons.
    He's had no more than Joe McKnight has had. Also, he'd do exactly what McKnight does. Stop pretending like he was some HUGE player.

    We have someone that does what he did but at a cheaper cost.

  9. #29
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan View Post
    This is a disgrace to this website and Jets fans.
    Chillax, Capt Literal.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jets Land
    Posts
    1,262
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    Chillax, Capt Literal.
    I know right. Somebodies panties are in a bunch.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan View Post
    Leon has done nothing in Seattle...
    4 kickoff returns for TDs and 3 rushing TDs and he is a great punt returner that NEVER fumbles ( I guess we don't ever have guys fumbling punts and kicks) BTW, its alot more than McKnight has produced (in between his fumbles) during that time, but I guess thats nothing to you

  12. #32
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Wood head would be our best offensive weapon if we still had him.
    No, he'd be the same unnoticed unknown in the hands of our staff.

  13. #33
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    I hope Tom Brady gets his neck broken and they lose by 40!
    We dont do this here. How old are you?




    -

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan View Post
    He's had no more than Joe McKnight has had. Also, he'd do exactly what McKnight does. Stop pretending like he was some HUGE player.

    We have someone that does what he did but at a cheaper cost.
    Oh yea... 7 TDS for Leon vs 3 Td's for Mcknight ...that's the same to you Einstein? Plus the fact that we have fumbled NUMEROUS punts and kicks since he left (Leon was sure handed, it wouldn't have happened with him back there) trading Leon was a huge mistake, Mr Knowitall

  15. #35
    Damnit, we're losing 17-3. Come on Brady!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us