Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GO PATRIOTS!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

GO PATRIOTS!

If you're a real JET fan, you're rooting for the Pats tonight.

To give us the best chance of making the playoffs, we need the Texans to play their starters and try to win against the Colts in week 17. A Patriot win tonight can only help us.

If we get into the playoffs, we have another shot at massacring them in their own house them after a blowout, just like in 2010-2011.

So who's with me?

Go Pats!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    December game in Foxboro.

Patriots have this one in the bag.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_Times_A_Charm View Post

To give us the best chance of making the playoffs, we need the Texans to play their starters and try to win against the Colts in week 17. A Patriot win tonight can only help us.

If we get into the playoffs, we have another shot at massacring them in their own house them after a blowout, just like in 2010-2011.

So who's with me?

Go Pats!
    Ummmm. I just said that did I not.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    0 holding calls on the Pats tonight = Pats W

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

So who's with me?

Go Pats!
    I'm rooting for a rematch. It would be the best outcome I could ever hope for.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I'm rooting for a rematch. It would be the best outcome I could ever hope for.
    Should you be on a niners site tonight? You know you are playing the niners and you have nothing whatsoever to do with the Jets anymore this year.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    P! A! T! S! PATS PATS PATS!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Texan game against the Colts only means something to the Jets if the Colts lose to K.C. next week. I suppose that is possible but the Colts look to be a lot better than the Cheifs. I'm actually surprised at how good the Colts have played.
    We just need them to have one bad loss - Cheifs and then lose a game they should lose. Of course the Jets also need to win out.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    0 holding calls on the Pats tonight = Pats W
    Don't forget the extra frequency in Brady's helmet. Wired to tall to Ernie Adams... Guaranteed "W"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the Pats are going to have a tough game tonight...

Meaning I think SF is going to win.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Harbaugh is such a good coach

he know the Pats will be selling out to stop the run , he knows the Pats have a bad pass defense so he go pass heavy to score a TD

a coach who know how to use the flaws of the other team to his advantage,where do find a coach like that...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

So who's with me?

Go Pats!
    Of course, once the mighty Chiefs that got blanked by the Raiders today beat the Colts, right?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pats getting beat down so far...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not expecting the Chiefs to show up next week, if we want to get in we'll need to beat out the Bengals and Steelers...And I can't root for the skummy Patriots

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brady's looking like crap!!!...😝

Veteran
    Rochester, NY--Originally from Long Island
    Post Thanks / Like

So who's with me?

Go Pats!
    I hope Tom Brady gets his neck broken and they lose by 40! The most unlikeliest playoff scenario is the Colts losing out. Not b/c the Texans may not play starters in week 17 against them but b/c they are playing a 2-12 team next week and will most likely win their 10th game. So I'm not going to stoop so low as to root for the Pats, a "real" Jets fan wouldn't. The best case scenario is the Bengals win next week and then have to play the Ravens in week 17. But no matter who wins next week, Steelers or Bengals, the winner next week taking a loss in week 17 is a more likely scenario then the Colts losing out. So f*ck the Patriots now and forever!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bullsh!t... take this thread down. This title should never be seen on this site. This is a fan site not a trolls antagony site.

Please mods

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    I hope Tom Brady gets his neck broken and they lose by 40! The most unlikeliest playoff scenario is the Colts losing out. Not b/c the Texans may not play starters in week 17 against them but b/c they are playing a 2-12 team next week and will most likely win their 10th game. So I'm not going to stoop so low as to root for the Pats, a "real" Jets fan wouldn't. The best case scenario is the Bengals win next week and then have to play the Ravens in week 17. But no matter who wins next week, Steelers or Bengals, the winner next week taking a loss in week 17 is a more likely scenario then the Colts losing out. So f*ck the Patriots now and forever!
    👍. 😜

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Bullsh!t... take this thread down. This title should never be seen on this site. This is a fan site not a trolls antagony site.

Please mods
    Correctamundo

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha... Never happening. Go Niners!