Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GO TITANS!

JetsInsider.com Legend

GO TITANS!

I can't be the only sane Jets fan here that realizes that the best thing for this franchise is to finish out 0-3 and get Ryan out of here and Tannenbaum neutered and force change for our beleaguered offense and lackadaisical defense.

Can I?

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I can't be the only sane Jets fan here that realizes that the best thing for this franchise is to finish out 0-3 and get Ryan out of here and Tannenbaum neutered and force change for our beleaguered offense and lackadaisical defense.

Can I?

SAR I
    i totally agree.

All League
    If we were mathematically out at this point, I may share your sentiment. If there's a chance, I'm rooting for it.

Rex won't go no matter. Tanny goes if we don't make playoffs.

And to root against your team is ridiculous

If we win how about you get out of here?

Can I?

SAR I
    As long as Broncos are in the 3 seed, I see no point in a playoff berth (and resulting blow out)

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    As long as Broncos are in the 3 seed, I see no point in a playoff berth (and resulting blow out)
    +1 We aint beating any of the playoff teams. Doubt we could even keep it close. Rex Ryan is not going anywhere. I will root for the Jets to win no matter what. The Jets suck and ,it looks like they will for a few more years. What is new.

Its not fair to the Nick Mangolds and Muhammed Wilkersons on the team to root against them. They are working their asses off to compete

Rex is not going to get fired even they do go 0-3. Tanny will probably be moved anyway for it to come up in rumors this early.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Its not fair to the Nick Mangolds and Muhammed Wilkersons on the team to root against them. They are working their asses off to compete

Rex is not going to get fired even they do go 0-3. Tanny will probably be moved anyway for it to come up in rumors this early.
    Agreed, I have mixed feelings and wouldn't want to root against the handful of hard-working warriors on this team.

But, big picture, I feel I must.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    I can't root against the JETS...especially when they are trying.

I'd rather be 8 and 8 or 9 and 7 than lose out.

Hall Of Fame
    I will never root for the Jets to lose a game. Even if it meant getting Peyton Manning in the draft.

But that does not mean I don't see the potential long-term benefits of a short-term failure.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I will never root for the Jets to lose a game. Even if it meant getting Peyton Manning in the draft.

But that does not mean I don't see the potential long-term benefits of a short-term failure.
    If anyone needs 3 more games to decide....well, they shouldn't be in a position to decide I suppose.

I cannot root against my team, ever.

All Pro
    Jets will lose 1 or 2 of there last 3 and rex and tanny r toast.

Icant
    rootagainstmyteam
    and
    hopewewinout
    so
    wecanmaketheplayoffs

and get

SLAUGHTERED NO MATTER WHO WE PLAY

Hard to imagine a scenario in which, at the very least, Rex and Sanchez aren't back next year. So we might as well have fun hoping that they keep the games meaningful for another couple of weeks.

Jets Insider VIP
    GO JETS!!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    If anyone needs 3 more games to decide....well, they shouldn't be in a position to decide I suppose.
    That is true. You would like to think that those people making the decisions will take the enter 4 years of this regime into account as well as the overall recent history and trends.

JetsInsider.com Legend

Can I?

SAR I
    Rooting against your own team.

On the basis of a change that isn't happen either way.

Agree to disagree.

The best thing that could happen to the Jets is we make the Playoffs, and have a shot, any shot, to win playoff games.

The best thing that could happen is the team realized Sanchez isn't the guy, and they keep Rex and his perenial Top 10 Defense, and replace the man responsible for our bottom 5 offense. Mark Sanchez.

2013 with Rex, and a new QB. Thats exciting.

2013 without Rex and with Sanchez.....is predictable as to the offensive outcome.

For the record, I don't think we will win out or make the playoffs. But I will root for that till it is no longer possible. Then and only then will I root for other things I think important....like Sanchez's permanent benching.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    For the record, I don't think we will win out or make the playoffs. But I will root for that till it is no longer possible. Then and only then will I root for other things I think important....