Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GO TITANS!

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    1. You predicted 12 wins for this season. Or was it 13? I forget.

2. How do the Patriots look now (as Hernandez scores).

SAR I
    WRONG.

I predicted 10-6. Go look it up if you choose.

Now, YOU predicted 5-11, sometimes 6-10.

At the end of the season, lets see who is closest to being right.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    WRONG.

I predicted 10-6. Go look it up if you choose.

Now, YOU predicted 5-11, sometimes 6-10.

At the end of the season, lets see who is closest to being right.
    Here's what you should be doing:

Rooting FOR the Patriots.

Rooting AGAINST the Jets.

If the Patriots win the Super Bowl there's a decent chance that B&B retire on top.

If the Jets lose-out there's a decent chance that Woody Johnson cleans house.

That's what a logical Jets fan would want to have happen. You're upside-down.

SAR I

Dump. Ban for life. Go spend your 60k elsewhere. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow night while I'm watching the Jets beat the Titans at LP field.

If the Patriots win the Super Bowl there's a decent chance that B&B retire on top.

SAR I
    You haven't the faintest idea what rightside-up is.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

SAR I
    This thread is lame, even for you. As previously mentioned, Rex's contract will keep him here through '13. The whole argument is moot.

Not your best work.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    This thread is lame, even for you. As previously mentioned, Rex's contract will keep him here through '13. The whole argument is moot.

Not your best work.
    The loser trolls the board and starts this same thread on a weekly basis, just tweaked a little bit.

And everyone lines up to amuse him and fill his look at me same tired lame line of thought.
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 12-17-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Rooting against your own team.

On the basis of a change that isn't happen either way.

Agree to disagree.

The best thing that could happen to the Jets is we make the Playoffs, and have a shot, any shot, to win playoff games.

The best thing that could happen is the team realized Sanchez isn't the guy, and they keep Rex and his perenial Top 10 Defense, and replace the man responsible for our bottom 5 offense. Mark Sanchez.

2013 with Rex, and a new QB. Thats exciting.

2013 without Rex and with Sanchez.....is predictable as to the offensive outcome.

For the record, I don't think we will win out or make the playoffs. But I will root for that till it is no longer possible. Then and only then will I root for other things I think important....like Sanchez's permanent benching.
    I have to pay you respect for this post. A truly genuine and intelligent post.

Quite possibly your best post ever, among many other very good posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    For the record, I don't think we will win out or make the playoffs. But I will root for that till it is no longer possible. Then and only then will I root for other things I think important....like Sanchez's permanent benching.
    Couldn't agree more.

Cowards die 1000 deaths. I don't understand rooting against one's team while, implausible as it seems, in the playoff hunt. We might not be one in a very long time. And it's not like we Superbowls when we're not the joke of the NFL either.

Banned
    SAR could care less about his prediction. He spends $60,000 a decade to watch the team win, not lose.

Winning against scrubs proves nothing. The Jets are what we saw on Thanksgiving night. It has to stop. Losing out ensures this.

SAR I
    Who gives a sh*t how much you spend dude? Cry me a f*cking river. No one cares how much you spend or how much you make, get over yourself.

I can't be the only sane Jets fan here that realizes that the best thing for this franchise is to finish out 0-3 and get Ryan out of here and Tannenbaum neutered and force change for our beleaguered offense and lackadaisical defense.

Can I?

SAR I
    Yes if that is what your routing for you are a horrible fan. I understand what your saying but I know your a fan and I know deep down your routing for the Jets to somehow make it in. Its what we do

All League
    Hilarious that people think there's any chance Rex is getting fired.

SAR I
    Again you are a real fan and deep down you want the Jets to get in and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateJoker6 View Post
    Rex won't go no matter. Tanny goes if we don't make playoffs.

And to root against your team is ridiculous

If we win how about you get out of here?
    😜👍

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post

Not your best work.
    It's not work. It's my honest feelings.

Woody Johnson has an itchy trigger-finger when it comes to head coaches. Groh, Edwards, Mangini. Rex's contract doesn't count against the cap, it's not like Sanchez.

Rex was brought here to be a breath of fresh air after the Mangini military operation, a media-friendly mouth to help sell PSL's. Don't need someone like that anymore. It's time to win football games again. Need a real leader that the players can get behind.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    Couldn't agree more.

Cowards die 1000 deaths. I don't understand rooting against one's team while, implausible as it seems, in the playoff hunt. We might not be one in a very long time. And it's not like we Superbowls when we're not the joke of the NFL either.
    The problem is that we are holding onto the fragments of Mangini's 8-3 team and Ryan's 11-5 team and those players are old and tired and need to be replaced and the head coach is a one-dimensional freak with a bad strategy that needs to go.

Sometimes, losing to force change is the best thing for a franchise. Look at the Colts.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    Who gives a sh*t how much you spend dude? Cry me a f*cking river. No one cares how much you spend or how much you make, get over yourself.
    Any season ticket holder with 4 seats spends $125 per seat, $500 per game, $5,000 per season, $50,000 per decade.

I'm not bragging. My seats are actually cheap compared to some others on this forum. My point was that it's ludicrous to question my loyalty considering how much we season ticket holders spend on this team decade after decade. I root for this team to lose because I think it's in the best interest of this team's future to do so.

Clear?

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    Hilarious that people think there's any chance Rex is getting fired.
    Any less hilarious to think that the Jets are making the playoffs?

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMike View Post
    Again you are a real fan and deep down you want the Jets to get in and see what happens.
    If I thought we had a 10% chance to get in and make a run I'd agree with you 100%.

But we suck right now for very deep reasons, not like we're the '86 team with O'Brien and Klecko hurt, not like '99 with Testaverde lost, not like '08 with Favre done. Not like a couple of breaks here and there would have made us an AFC powerhouse. We are the King Of The Geeks, the best average team in the NFL, if that, nothing more.

We are an awful football team, especially offensively, especially against elite teams. There is no point to making the playoffs. It would reward horrible coaching and lackluster effort.

SAR I

Tomorrow may be the perfect day for the Titan throwbacks, normally I hate them but we do have a solid record in them. It would be old school against new school, maybe kinda cool...just sayin'

I can't be the only sane Jets fan here that realizes that the best thing for this franchise is to finish out 0-3 and get Ryan out of here and Tannenbaum neutered and force change for our beleaguered offense and lackadaisical defense.

Can I?

SAR I
    intellectually that may be true but I cannot root against the Jets. I just want Tannenbaum gpne and Rex sent on a fishing trip on draft day.