Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 208

Thread: GO TITANS!

  1. #181
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Mine sold last night on StubHub. Thank The Lord.

    SAR I
    Amen. After last night, I'm so disgusted I may not go even if the tickets are cheap. What's the point?

  2. #182
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Mine sold last night on StubHub. Thank The Lord.

    SAR I
    quitting on the team...

  3. #183
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Amen. After last night, I'm so disgusted I may not go even if the tickets are cheap. What's the point?
    tailgating

  4. #184
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    tailgating
    You might have the parking fields to yourself, FM.

  5. #185
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    quitting on the team...
    Yes.

    They quit on me, I quit on them. It's a reciprocal relationship.

    SAR I

  6. #186
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    If I want to root for another team; I'd rather just change my alliance to this franchise.

    Though the likelihood of us advancing as a WC is dim and us even moving passed the first round is dim, I still have to side with my Team.
    When you post on another Jets site with 3:2 ratio favoring "them" to "us" whose side are you on then.

  7. #187
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Yes.

    They quit on me, I quit on them. It's a reciprocal relationship.

    SAR I
    How much did you get for yours? I'm thinking of starting mine at 40 and throwing in the parking pass for free. Do you think they can sell priced that high? lmao

  8. #188
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Yes.

    They quit on me, I quit on them. It's a reciprocal relationship.

    SAR I
    Spoken like an alleged Jets fan!

  9. #189
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's the Fireman Ed of JI

  10. #190
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    How much did you get for yours? I'm thinking of starting mine at 40 and throwing in the parking pass for free. Do you think they can sell priced that high? lmao
    Sold all 4 for $50 each plus 1 green parking pass.

    SAR I

  11. #191
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    He's the Fireman Ed of JI
    I don't think I need to tell you that writing a check for $5000 to the Jets in April for what we are about to witness is painful enough, I don't need to watch the Chargers game to ruin my Christmas holiday.

    Go Chargers.

    SAR I

  12. #192
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    5,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I don't think I need to tell you that writing a check for $5000 to the Jets in April for what we are about to witness is painful enough, I don't need to watch the Chargers game to ruin my Christmas holiday.

    Go Chargers.

    SAR I
    Was last night matt cavanaughs fault, or tannenbaums? Or the offensive line? Or the defense?

    I watched, but it was tough to tell who was responsible for that loss?

  13. #193
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Was last night matt cavanaughs fault, or tannenbaums? Or the offensive line? Or the defense?

    I watched, but it was tough to tell who was responsible for that loss?
    All of the above. Mark Sanchez too, but he's not the only problem here.

    SAR I

  14. #194
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    You might have the parking fields to yourself, FM.
    Had big plans for Sunday's tailgate and now they are cut down by a lot... at least I will get to see McElroy in person.

  15. #195
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I don't think I need to tell you that writing a check for $5000 to the Jets in April for what we are about to witness is painful enough, I don't need to watch the Chargers game to ruin my Christmas holiday.

    Go Chargers.

    SAR I
    You better hope for the Chargers to win because if McElroy outplays your butt buddy, which won't be too hard, you will have no grounds for your "its not Sanchez'" fault argument.
    Last edited by Mohegangreen; 12-18-2012 at 04:37 PM.

  16. #196
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    5,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    You better hope for the Chargers to win because if McElroy outplays your butt buddy, which won't be too hard, you will have no grounds for your "its not Sanchez' fault argument.
    There is absolutely no chance mcelroy doesnt outplay sanchez. The bar has been set so incredibly low, that there is no possible way to even totally let this sink in.

    Under 50% completion % and FIVE TURNOVERS. You could have held a punt, pass and kick contest at halftime, replaced mark with the winner and we would have been better off then what he gave this team and fanbase

  17. #197
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    You better hope for the Chargers to win because if McElroy outplays your butt buddy, which won't be too hard, you will have no grounds for your "its not Sanchez'" fault argument.
    Like I said, there's a 70% chance that Mark Sanchez is a bust. The sooner we find out the better, that's all that matters for this franchise. If it's McElroy fine so be it.

    Better to have a McElroy vs. Sanchez camp in Cortland next year then deal with someone off the street or Tim Tebow.

    SAR I

  18. #198
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    There is absolutely no chance mcelroy doesnt outplay sanchez. The bar has been set so incredibly low, that there is no possible way to even totally let this sink in.

    Under 50% completion % and FIVE TURNOVERS. You could have held a punt, pass and kick contest at halftime, replaced mark with the winner and we would have been better off then what he gave this team and fanbase
    If McElroy plays well, you can say goodbye to Rex Ryan because his inability to recognize that and insert him late in the season cost us the playoffs.

    Only the Jets could create such drama with two meaningless games heading into Christmas week. Unbelievable.

    SAR I

  19. #199
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    There is absolutely no chance mcelroy doesnt outplay sanchez. The bar has been set so incredibly low, that there is no possible way to even totally let this sink in.

    Under 50% completion % and FIVE TURNOVERS. You could have held a punt, pass and kick contest at halftime, replaced mark with the winner and we would have been better off then what he gave this team and fanbase
    This

  20. #200
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    If McElroy plays well, you can say goodbye to Rex Ryan because his inability to recognize that and insert him late in the season cost us the playoffs.

    Only the Jets could create such drama with two meaningless games heading into Christmas week. Unbelievable.

    SAR I
    A belated hearty congratulation to you SAR, on your big Tenn. Titans victory. I'm at least pleased that someone here got exactly what they were rooting for last night.

    It's small consolation, but at least I've also got what I wanted, Mark Sanchez's career in New York is over for 2012, and may be over for good.

    We'll see if Rex will suffer the same fate soon I'd guess.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us