Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Personal Space

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Pull out your phone and pretend you got a call. Start coughing and say, "Yeah yeah, but at what point does HIV become AIDS...what? No, I don't want to wait that long."
    Maybe something like this into the phone: "Bobby, I'm really scared. I mean I was hacking up blood...Tons of blood with pus and some blackish green garbage...My doctor's pretty sure it's a rare form of TB...Really contagious sh1t."

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Maybe something like this into the phone: "Bobby, I'm really scared. I mean I was hacking up blood...Tons of blood with pus and some blackish green garbage...My doctor's pretty sure it's a rare form of TB...Really contagious sh1t."
    Then turn around and cough out a gob of raspberry preserves on the lady's face.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Then turn around and cough out a gob of raspberry preserves on the lady's face.
    Shoes. LOL.

Jets Insider VIP
    Step back into her, and say in a loud voice "Did you just grab my ass?!"

Or wallet. Either one. Ass is much funnier, tho.

All League
    After you get your metrosexual coffee, just turn around quickly as if you were normally going out the door, and give her the elbow to the teet and knock her on her ass, and then say "Oh, sorry, didn't know you were so close behind me.".

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    After you get your metrosexual coffee, just turn around quickly as if you were normally going out the door, and give her the elbow to the teet and knock her on her ass, and then say "Oh, sorry, didn't know you were so close behind me.".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUfGkEjuphE

Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    Same thing happened recently at airport. Dude just stood inches away, like that would make me, and others move faster. I then purposely just lagged behind hoping he would get point. He did not.
    People, by and large, are retards. These are the same people that tailgate the hell out of you on the highway, and then you change lanes and give them open road, and then you come to find out that they go 5 mph slower than what you were going in the first place. This is just a microcosm of how stupid and oblivious the general population typically is, imo.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    So Im in Dunkin Donuts getting my medium hot/half and half. One person ahead of me at the counter. Chick comes in behind me and stands like one inch from me, right on my arse. She looked like pizza face George Washington. Not only that, now she starts exaggeratedly craning her neck to look past me as if Im in the way, making little impatient type noises with her wooden toofed maw. I move up, George moves up.
    I had been in a good mood because I remembered to bring a nickel so I wouldnt get 95 fargin cents change AGAIN.
    FU General, and choke on your "oysed gawfee wit two shoogiz", beeeotch.

Thankee

-
    Shift weight/step back move. Surprised at you, 32.

Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    LMFAO at the tags

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    Same thing happened recently at airport. Dude just stood inches away, like that would make me, and others move faster. I then purposely just lagged behind hoping he would get point. He did not.
    dude, you smelled really, really good.