Thread: Sanchez arm strenth

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanchez arm strenth

Son of a ***** throws crispest interceptions I have ever seen. Hand strength is good too, very fluid fumbler of the ball. Arm strength is great, especially when the coaches limit how much you throw it so as to not show off those pic throwing skills too much.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by marano View Post
    Son of a ***** throws crispest interceptions I have ever seen. Hand strength is good too, very fluid fumbler of the ball. Arm strength is great, especially when the coaches limit how much you throw it so as to not show off those pic throwing skills too much.
    You started a thread for this???

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    You started a thread for this???
    His hatred for Sanchez is immeasurable.........

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    He sucks almost as much as his apologist.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dump this.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to see the quality of a Marano thread is the same on the Strip as it was in Poli-Sci/Current Events.

Whats the matter Marano, no YouTube for this one?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Morono posting that any other life fo rm sucks is irony at its finest

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    MARANO, i agree 100%....and they way he can run up his linemans a$$ in uncanny!!! not to mention the way he beats the turf after a turnover....the force he has!!!! we are very very lucky to have the 34 best rated qb in the league!!!!!!

the suckchize!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    He sucks almost as much as his apologist.
    No one is apologizing for him..we all agree he is NOT our future QB.

How many more threads do we need?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    Dump this.
    Dump NOTHING!!

This has to be said every day, until this FRAUD "QB" is run out of town. My worry that the owner wanted a "face" for the franchise more than a strong, ACCURATE arm, on the day he was drafted has come to fruition.

I don't care that he's not throwing to All-Pros on the outside this year. When a guy gets open and is wearing a green jersey you have to hit him with a pass. I've never seen anyone at this level that can barely hit a screen pass.

Just a joke. If we had just an AVERAGE QB, not this worst in the league, the Jets would be in a wild card spot right now. Think about that. As many holes as this team has, I'll say it again, with just an AVERAGE QB, they'd be play-off bound.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol

While I would not have chosen to start a thread on this topic I cannot find fault with the underlying premise... that Sanchez is pathetic.

Nice to see how the kinder gentler sg3 is staying away from the more confrontational posts after his return from what, his 59th ban?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF View Post
    Dump NOTHING!!

This has to be said every day, until this FRAUD "QB" is run out of town. My worry that the owner wanted a "face" for the franchise more than a strong, ACCURATE arm, on the day he was drafted has come to fruition.

I don't care that he's not throwing to All-Pros on the outside this year. When a guy gets open and is wearing a green jersey you have to hit him with a pass. I've never seen anyone at this level that can barely hit a screen pass.

Just a joke. If we had just an AVERAGE QB, not this worst in the league, the Jets would be in a wild card spot right now. Think about that. As many holes as this team has, I'll say it again, with just an AVERAGE QB, they'd be play-off bound.
    I think you are simply anti latino.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    lol

While I would not have chosen to start a thread on this topic I cannot find fault with the underlying premise... that Sanchez is pathetic.

Nice to see how the kinder gentler sg3 is staying away from the more confrontational posts after his return from what, his 59th ban?
    Still trying to bait me with no provocation in just about every post you spew here..

I'll let the mods handle you though

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Still trying to bait me with no provocation in just about every post you spew here..

I'll let the mods handle you though

Site would be better without both you and Marano tbqh.

I may have to get Sooth to give me Mod Powers again, so I can clean some house this coming offseason...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF View Post
    Dump NOTHING!!

AGREED! We have an average QB in McElroy. The HC for head case will not use him. So we are stuck with Sucky. Lets hope that tonight the guy plays great and wins the game for us.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Child please, don't start idiotic threads.

Thank you.

-The Management