View Poll Results: Who will win tonight??

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jets

40 66.67%
  • Oilers

20 33.33%
Page 36 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: NY Jets @ TEN Titans

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Let tebow play the entire second half. There is no reason to send mark back out there. Tebow will win this game. Mark will not.

Its very simple rex. Do it.
    you didn't see enough in his huge "drive" in the first half???

the rest of the planet did

maybe he'll win a game for the Jaguars next year and lead them to a solid 1-15 season. Worst NFL quarterback EVER

All League
    A whopping 27 yards passing at the half. whats bad is that this is an average game for Mark.

The way this offense is going, they are making the 1999 Mirer led team look like the Pats. Just embarrassingly bad.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Are you insane?

The line is giving him no time, the WR's can't catch, the RB's can't run, the OC is deranged, Tebow makes him cold.

Stay off the drugs.

SAR I
    Don't be utterly stupid. How about you mention his into or horrilbe screen passs execution or awful pocket awareness. Do you even watch him play?

Are you insane?

The line is giving him no time, the WR's can't catch, the RB's can't run, the OC is deranged, Tebow makes him cold.

Stay off the drugs.

SAR I
    B+

Jets Insider VIP
    Tebow magic. Now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Last 3 games . . . 3 total first half points.

Our opponents are keeping us in these games.
    That's what I'm saying.

All Pro
    This whole offensive philosophy is built around getting into 3rd and manageable. We need 15 plays to drive the length of the field and our offense is not consistent enough to do that.

This is painful to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddtoBarkum1615 View Post
    I have no idea who to blame here. The o-line who can't stop a cold or the play calling? If they blitz every down, which they have, don't you keep calling draws, smoke screens, hot routes till they stop blitzing?.... How can they not make any adjustments? How can they not see this?
    please.....the QB is terrible. another red zone failure, another INT. NO TDs. under 30 yards passing.

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Sanchez is like Forest Gump out there......CLUELESS
    More like CASTAWAY .... Lost.

Sparano is the WORST OC I've ever seen(I thought Schitty was but Tony has eclipsed even him)!

Plus, we need to find more ways to get the ball in Braylon's hands. He seems to be the ONLY guy on that ENTIRE offense that has a clue and can make a play(with all due respect to Kerley).

Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    Does that mean we have them right where we want them?
    Clearly. I can't remember a Jets team I liked less than this one, easily the least likeable version under Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by JETZONI View Post
    If the jets make the playoffs, they will be the worst team to make the playoffs all time, what a horrible job of coaching
    7-9 Seahawks calling.

Rex is insulting our intelligence by telling us McElroy is the 3rd best QB on this team

Are you insane?

Stay off the drugs.

SAR I
    he threw the ball at the ground on the failed td. he sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    This whole offensive philosophy is built around getting into 3rd and manageable.
    with a QB with ZERO touch!

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    yeah he is a back-up because we have a idiot head coach who won't bench his girlfriend

any other coach and tebow would have been starting for the last 4 or 5 games.
    Please stop with Tebow he is not a QB -- McElroy should be playing he would at least give us a fighting chance.

10 quarters without a touchdown pass for Sanchez.

That's my quarterback, man...

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    please.....the QB is terrible. another red zone failure, another INT. NO TDs. under 30 yards passing.
    He threw a redzone TD that the horrible TE dropped.

He threw a pick because his HC and OC decided to re-start the Tim Tebow Show and took him out of rhythm.

Three other passes were catchable drops by WR's and TE's that shouldn't be in the NFL.

Stay off the drugs.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Clearly. I can't remember a Jets team I liked less than this one, easily the least likeable version under Rex.
    No. Last year's had the toxic element invloved. At least in this version there has been no quitting or mutiny.

Practice Squad
    Are you insane?

Stay off the drugs.

SAR I
    Lol, are you blind? Sanchez is atrocious!