View Poll Results: Who will win tonight??

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jets

    40 66.67%
  • Oilers

    20 33.33%
Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1587

Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: NY Jets @ TEN Titans

  1. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    i still dont understand that 2nd down play
    It was a pick that the Kerley ran into the DB and slowed him down otherwise he looked like he would have been open for the TD

  2. #222
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,767
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    Yes.

    And let's not forget its 3 more than the Gmen scored hahahhaahaha

    at least they can beat teams that are good and if they lose it is to a really good team atlanta is good enough to be in the sb this year.

    we have a trillion miles before we can laugh at the giants or even be on their level as far as a football team and operations.

  3. #223
    Titans down another o-lineman. We have to beat this team. They are so thin up front

  4. #224
    ellis showing flashes of talent on 3rd down

  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by FMJets View Post
    Brady would have willed Cumberland to catch that ball.
    Lolz...

  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    It was a pick that the Kerley ran into the DB and slowed him down otherwise he looked like he would have been open for the TD

    i understand how the play should have work, what i dont understand is why they called it

  7. #227
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,132
    Harris is soooo slow

  8. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Harris is soooo slow
    But he got a good lick in on Locker

  9. #229
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    4,709
    Pace and Devito having a good game

  10. #230
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    4,966
    Pace is making more plays tonight than he has all season.

  11. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    i understand how the play should have work, what i dont understand is why they called it
    Standard offensive play run from inside the 10 yard line...

  12. #232
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,853
    Nice

  13. #233
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    at least they can beat teams that are good and if they lose it is to a really good team atlanta is good enough to be in the sb this year.

    we have a trillion miles before we can laugh at the giants or even be on their level as far as a football team and operations.
    I can laugh at anything I want.

    You're not the boss of me!

  14. #234
    Eric Smith whiffs on that

  15. #235
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    4,966
    Good tackle by Wilson.

  16. #236
    Good tackle by Wilson.

  17. #237
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    4,709
    first time I've seen Coples on the field tonight

  18. #238
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    5,662
    Good job by Kyle Wilson?

  19. #239
    Good tackling by Wilson

  20. #240
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,853
    Kyle Wilson. Who taught him to tackle?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us