Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So pumped for Braylon tonight.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    I guess you havent watched Braylon Edwards the last few years.
    he has sanchez throwing him the ball now!

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Did the Jets sign a QB in the last week?
    No, you really should get out more often.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    Mods, this is seriously annoying.
    Second this. Please, ban this Patstroll for the next century.

All League
    Braylon's back in the New York Groove!

Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    Braylon's back in the New York Groove!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ximVogjoVgw

Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    Second this. Please, ban this Patstroll for the next century.
    agree but many jets fans here are just as bad.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Yes!

Hall Of Fame
    Nice!! This song reminds me of going to Ranger games with my Uncle in the late 70s. Just thought I would share that....LOL.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Mardy ****ing Gilyard and Clyde ****ing Gates have seen significant minutes in games this season and made contributions. Yet some of you think Braylon will have no impact at all? Give me a ****ing break! Total haters!

Braylon can only help that's all I know and care about!!! He makes us better not worse!!!

Lighten up you pecker heads. Our history has been garbage yet some of you don't want to make the playoffs? We are in this race and tonight is basically a playoff game. Who cares about the future right now, lets win tonight and move on to next week.

Anyone rooting for this team to not make the playoffs or for Braylon not to succeed needs the sh*t kicked out of them.

LETS GO JETS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Nice!! This song reminds me of going to Ranger games with my Uncle in the late 70s. Just thought I would share that....LOL.
    I remember that, and when all Kiss' solo records were released. Mostly garbage, but a few good tunes on Ace's album.
    We covered "...New York Groove" in my old band.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    the braylon haters continue to hate.

how can you be a fan of this team and not want any player who puts on a jets uniform to succeed?
    LOL

Who the hell is rooting for him to fail?

Some of us are simply older than 12 and aren't expecting Braylon to suddenly light it up after two years of doing dick.

He's at the point where he needs to prove if he's even worth a roster spot.

Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    Mardy ****ing Gilyard and Clyde ****ing Gates have seen significant minutes in games this season and made contributions. Yet some of you think Braylon will have no impact at all? Give me a ****ing break! Total haters!

Braylon can only help that's all I know and care about!!! He makes us better not worse!!!

Lighten up you pecker heads. Our history has been garbage yet some of you don't want to make the playoffs? We are in this race and tonight is basically a playoff game. Who cares about the future right now, lets win tonight and move on to next week.

Anyone rooting for this team to not make the playoffs or for Braylon not to succeed needs the sh*t kicked out of them.

LETS GO JETS!!!!
    agreed.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

20-1 he blows out the hammy tonight.
    No way. That will happen the day after he signs the guaranteed extension while celebrating his new deal at an undisclosed NJ Turnpike rest stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    No way. That will happen the day after he signs the guaranteed extension while celebrating his new deal at an undisclosed NJ Turnpike rest stop.
    That's dark, TJ. And funny, And, most likely, true. LOL.

Braylon Edwards

Without a really good Jets running game, passes to BE would not mean jack. Remember ground and pound. Wrecks still believes in it. And with the way Buttchese throws I do too
    Last edited by Stillafan; 12-17-2012 at 06:48 PM.

jets fans never cease to amaze me wishing bad on players on our team.

if we ever win a super bowl those same people would complain about something.

I think he'll probably have a couple of receptions tonight. Nothing world beating, but he'll make a minor contribution.

I am also very happy that they brought Braylon back. I always thought he was the guy the Jets should have resigned. He always marched the Jets party line. He was a great teammate when he was here. He's also a very good run blocker.

Hall Of Fame
    We are going to need 20 points tonight. I don't care where it comes from. Hopefully Braylon can help us with that.

Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post

LETS GO JETS!!!!
    +1

So many negative people on this forum. I'll always root for the Jets to win, even if we're 0-15.

The playoffs start tonight. We've gotten really lucky with the Steelers, Bengals, and Colts. If we win out, we've got a pretty good shot of actually making the playoffs through either Colts going 0-2 or neither the Steelers nor Bengals going 2-0.

In 2009 we picked up Braylon before a Monday night game and he came up huge. Let's see if he can do it again.

J-E-T-S!

I think the best chance Braylon has of helping the Jets and Sanchez, would be in the same area of the field that Burress helped last year. The endzone. If he can get quick separation from the CB, then use his length for a quick TD catch, before the defender can recover.

With his hamstring problems, I wouldn't expect to see him running too many go routes. But maybe Braylon and Sanchez can execute a backdoor play to move the chains.

But I really don't know what to expect. I just hope Braylon has something left in the tank, to give the offense some production. Enough to convince the Jets to bring him back for next year.