Thread: Mark Sanchez 5 of 10 for 27 yds and a pick at the half......

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice

Angry Mark Sanchez 5 of 10 for 27 yds and a pick at the half......

Can we bench this f_cking clown for the rest of the season and move on please??

I don't care who we start Tebow, McElroy, whoever it is, it will be an improvement.

This kid is a total clusterf_ck as a QB, cut this worthless piece of sh_t and be done with him, to hell with the cap hit.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 12-18-2012 at 03:26 AM.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    If you have to break out numbers , i would wager Mark is 65% of the problem.

imo, it's time to make the change. the problem is that mcelroy should be the guy not tebow and he's not active. sanchez is simply stinking up the place again. i don't care if it's still close, there's just no way sanchez wins this game.

Jets Insider VIP
    He just needs a few more years, bro.

Give him another receiver or two in the offseason and look out!....for more of the same.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    imo, it's time to make the change. the problem is that mcelroy should be the guy not tebow and he's not active. sanchez is simply stinking up the place again. i don't care if it's still close, there's just no way sanchez wins this game.
    WHich shows you Rex is not a great HC and deserves alot of blame too.....

Its sad man. Tuck in for a long hibernation.

all the jets need is jerry rice, shannon sharpe and walter payton and sanchez will be great! he's just got no talent!!!

All League
    He just needs more weapons! And a Top 5 defense! And a badass RB! And our old special teams!

Can he at least guide one f*cking TD drive, PLEEEEAAASE!!!

Since his rookie year, all we ever needed from Mark was for him not to totally **** up. He keeps ****ing up.

All Pro
    Please Mark, Christ, PLEASE!!!!!

why was Sanchez still taking snaps, Tebow time, wildcat, really sad that gmac was not active

Embarrassing

After that half I though it couldn't get any worse. Mother*ucking Sanchez just gets eliminated from the playoffs and he's running across a maze of people to say bye to his friends on the other team after the game. He could care less about the Jets. Bye, Sanchez.

Sanchez probably isnt going to the pro bowl. Id like to thank the ny jets for making me waste $60 on madden 13 since we stink and the qbs stink there is no reason to play it since i purposely got it to play with the jets but havent played in weeks. Thanks Jets. Thanks woody for tebows and tony. Thanks for being there for Mitt and making that a priority.
    Thanks rex for being a players coach and losing the team last year by not having the pulse of the team. Well no need to look for the pulse anymore, we flatlined tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by david1023 View Post
    After that half I though it couldn't get any worse. Mother*ucking Sanchez just gets eliminated from the playoffs and he's running across a maze of people to say bye to his friends on the other team after the game. He could care less about the Jets. Bye, Sanchez.
    I know running around like a gracious loser, thanking the other team HC for making him look like a clown, not that mark needs any help doing that.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

And how many picks did Suckchez wind up throwing tonight?? 4? 5? Hell I lost count!!!

If anybody but Sanchez played QB tonight we would have won that game going away.

Rex is a fool, he should have stuck with McElroy 3 weeks ago and never looked back.....
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 12-18-2012 at 03:21 AM.

Rex should have subbed in McElroy but the issue goes deeper than that. Woody wants Tebow to be the starter. Putting McElroy #2 on the depth chart obviously goes against that.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Rex should have subbed in McElroy but the issue goes deeper than that. Woody wants Tebow to be the starter. Putting McElroy #2 on the depth chart obviously goes against that.
    Tebow would have been a big improvement.

Rex has had McElroy inactive since his game-winning drive vs Arizona, a shining example of how blindly comitted Rex has been and still is to Suckchez.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 12-18-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    He just needs a few more years, bro.

Give him another receiver or two in the offseason and look out!....for more of the same.
    LOL....yeah right....