Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Thread: This isn't all on Sanchez ... believe it or not

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    blannnnk stare

  2. #22
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    He might have been failed by garbage development, but now he is permanently a garbage QB. Gotta start fresh, the damage has been done on this rotten apple.

  3. #23
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a Sanchez supporter, I can't even come up with one positive thing.

    Just awful.

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    trash trash trash

    dont ruin the thread

  5. #25
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's over.

  6. #26
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to defend Sanchez but it is clear he has ZERO confidence. He truly the worst starting quarterback in the NFL and it really isn't that close. I no longer want to read about his lack of weapons or poor oline play. He mentally done and time to move on. It is just that simple.

  7. #27
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Overthrows
    Late throws
    Throws into double and triple coverage

    Maybe I was watching a different game or last 4 seasons

  8. #28
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez is a f*cking bum.

    Period


    Thinking that we're best served by moving forward with him as our starting QB defies logic.

    Seriously, you people who still make excuses for this kid are batsh*t loony toons.

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    At this point it does not matter if it is Sanchez's fault, the coach's fault or George W. Bush's fault.

    After four years in the league, not only has Sanchez failed to develop the skills and habits necessary to win games but he continues to make rookie mistakes that cost us otherwise winnable games.

    I don't care if we draft our QB of the future now or in a couple years but we need to go into the free agent (or trade) market and secure the services or Alex Smith or some other QB capable of managing an offense.

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    Sanchez has been poorly developed by coaching and upper management. I wouldn't be shocked if Sanchez actually left here and had success in a system that caters to his strength like roll outs, a lot of deep 20 yard post off PA's with more than just 1 receiver attacking deep and actual players around him that fit him. You get him a big reliable target, a solid slot guy like when he had Cotch. I mean imagine if the Vikings took a shot at Mark.

    I wouldn't be shocked if he led them to a playoff win or 2 with AP and etc. He needs to be a different system .... this system is so terrible and set up for god knows who. I mean tight window throws, a lot of vertical hitch's, deep outs, deep post with only 1 receiver .... this is a Bledsoe/Rivers type of offense. Sanchez needs to be in a more shifty system with constant misdirections and bootlegs and some shots downfield with multiple deep options so he doesn't have to turn his head too much and look left to right. We cater to ANY of his strengths. He throws on the run better than 85% of the league and yet Sparano keeps him in the pocket 95% of the time and when he does roll out its for a 5 yard out. I wouldn't be shocked if he did what Chad did which is leave here and be some other teams better fortune even if its for short term.
    DUMP! GARBAGE time.

  11. #31
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    3,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really baffled by how some people still defend Sanchez. The kid can't play, end of story. He's ****ing bad

  12. #32
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't believe it is an exaggeration at this point to say Sanchez is WORSE than Ryan Leaf.

  13. #33
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    That last play just kind of sums up Sanchez perfectly. Was it a bad snap? Yes. Do 31 other starting QBs turn it into a turnover? No.

    Sanchez does just enough sometimes make you think he'd be better under other circumstances. He wouldn't. He is just a turnover machine that has to have every thing go perfectly around him to be adequate, not great, adequate. When things aren't 100% perfect for him, he's utterly useless.

  14. #34
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,481
    Post Thanks / Like

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    That last play just kind of sums up Sanchez perfectly. Was it a bad snap? Yes. Do 31 other starting QBs turn it into a turnover? No.

    Sanchez does just enough sometimes make you think he'd be better under other circumstances. He wouldn't. He is just a turnover machine that has to have every thing go perfectly around him to be adequate, not great, adequate. When things aren't 100% perfect for him, he's utterly useless.
    The worst part is that Sanchez managed to get both hands on the ball.

    If he gives up on the play and falls onto the ball the Jets live to get another shot at the end zone. Instead he makes yet another bad decision and let's the ball slip through his hands as he tries to make the play.

  16. #36
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    He does not belong on a football field. He is just stealing money with this guaranteed contract of his.

  17. #37
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    Sanchez has been poorly developed by coaching and upper management. I wouldn't be shocked if Sanchez actually left here and had success in a system that caters to his strength like roll outs, a lot of deep 20 yard post off PA's with more than just 1 receiver attacking deep and actual players around him that fit him. You get him a big reliable target, a solid slot guy like when he had Cotch. I mean imagine if the Vikings took a shot at Mark.

    I wouldn't be shocked if he led them to a playoff win or 2 with AP and etc. He needs to be a different system .... this system is so terrible and set up for god knows who. I mean tight window throws, a lot of vertical hitch's, deep outs, deep post with only 1 receiver .... this is a Bledsoe/Rivers type of offense. Sanchez needs to be in a more shifty system with constant misdirections and bootlegs and some shots downfield with multiple deep options so he doesn't have to turn his head too much and look left to right. We cater to ANY of his strengths. He throws on the run better than 85% of the league and yet Sparano keeps him in the pocket 95% of the time and when he does roll out its for a 5 yard out. I wouldn't be shocked if he did what Chad did which is leave here and be some other teams better fortune even if its for short term.

    Who cares go make a rap video on you tube and dazzle old people at Walmart with your huge essays. Go away

  18. #38
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by James Hasty View Post
    The worst part is that Sanchez managed to get both hands on the ball.

    If he gives up on the play and falls onto the ball the Jets live to get another shot at the end zone. Instead he makes yet another bad decision and let's the ball slip through his hands as he tries to make the play.
    The ball was kicked out by the Jets back when he was trying to cover it. He had no shot.

    This is a horrible O. Sanchez sucks but not as bad as the coaching staff. I can see why Tanny thought a lot of Shotty. Compared to what we are doing now Shotty was brilliant. This is a terribly coached offensive team and it's hard to give props to our d letting up a 94 yard run to the inept team on the other side of the ball.

    Two really bad football teams.

  19. #39
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    The ball was kicked out by the Jets back when he was trying to cover it. He had no shot.

    This is a horrible O. Sanchez sucks but not as bad as the coaching staff. I can see why Tanny thought a lot of Shotty. Compared to what we are doing now Shotty was brilliant. This is a terribly coached offensive team and it's hard to give props to our d letting up a 94 yard run to the inept team on the other side of the ball.

    Two really bad football teams.
    No, the ball was not kicked until after Sanchez blew the opportunity to fall on the ball (while it was in both of his hands).

  20. #40
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by James Hasty View Post
    No, the ball was not kicked until after Sanchez blew the opportunity to fall on the ball (while it was in both of his hands).
    Watch it again. He had his hands on it on the ground and it was kicked out. Nice snap by the all pro center by the way.

    I got no problem with the fact Sanchez sucks but the team sucks. The scheme we run and the personal down the line is awful. We have a handful of players and virtually none on the O side of the ball coupled with a crappy scheme.

    What did Tebow do when he was in. That's right he sucked.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us