Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: This is the Final Straw

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,475

    This is the Final Straw

    If McElroy is not the starter next week I am done with this team for the forseeable future. I have cannot remember seeing a quarterback be this consistently bad. This is the worst offense I have seen in 20 years. That is it, I am out of words.

  2. #2
    Laughable. He Has to sit....Just wow.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Forestville, NY
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
    If McElroy is not the starter next week I am done with this team for the forseeable future. I have cannot remember seeing a quarterback be this consistently bad. This is the worst offense I have seen in 20 years. That is it, I am out of words.
    I couldn't agree more. That was my thought exactly before I even came onto the site.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Bongi View Post
    I couldn't agree more. That was my thought exactly before I even came onto the site.
    I didn't think we could play worse than the New England game but at least that was the Pats. The Titans did everything but put a bow on this game and we refused to take it. The last two offense series were classic. One play he throws into TRIPLE COVERAGE after STARING DOWN HIS RECEIVER, then he gets a reprieve and what does he do? He fumbles a CATCHABLE snap and gives the ball RIGHT BACK.

    God please; I can't take any more of this.....

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,953
    Tebow will start next week. You cant skip over the 2nd string qb for no reason.

  7. #7
    Mark Sanchez 51 turnovers in the last 30 games

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,032
    Rex might as well pack his bags if he announces Sanchez as the starter next week.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Tebow will start next week. You cant skip over the 2nd string qb for no reason.
    But Tebow shouldn't start. Everyone knows that Tebow will not be on this team next season.

    So if the Jets are thinking about the future, they should go with McElroy.

  10. #10
    Agreed. It was the straw that finally broke the camel's hub-caps.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Tebow will start next week. You cant skip over the 2nd string qb for no reason.
    Does it really matter now?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
    If McElroy is not the starter next week I am done with this team for the forseeable future.

    More importantly, if Mike Tannenbaum and Terry Bradway are still employed by this organization on draft day I am done for next season.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,953
    But Tebow shouldn't start. Everyone knows that Tebow will not be on this team next season.
    So if the Jets are thinking about the future, they should go with McElroy.
    Besides your own speculation, u have no clue what the jets want to do with tebow. Rex and tanny might not even be here. The new gm and coach will decide what to do with tebow.

  14. #14
    @RichCimini: Woody Johnson, walking past locker room, to reporters: "I'll talk to you guys after the season." Keeps walking. #Jets

  15. #15
    One word that will cure our woes on offense: Benchez

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,032
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @RichCimini: Woody Johnson, walking past locker room, to reporters: "I'll talk to you guys after the season." Keeps walking. #Jets


    Woody gets it

    Bye Rex

    Bye Sanchez

    Bye Tanny

    Bye Shades

  17. #17
    Interesting I would be more pissed if Soprano is calling plays next week.

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Cocoa Beach, Fl
    Posts
    3,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Besides your own speculation, u have no clue what the jets want to do with tebow. Rex and tanny might not even be here. The new gm and coach will decide what to do with tebow.
    TEBOW SUCKS .....WILL NOT BE IN THE NFL NEXT YEAR...

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post


    Woody gets it

    Bye Rex

    Bye Sanchez

    Bye Tanny

    Bye Shades
    Keep going.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Besides your own speculation, u have no clue what the jets want to do with tebow. Rex and tanny might not even be here. The new gm and coach will decide what to do with tebow.
    I know what I see.

    That is the Jets have TOTALLY misused Tim Tebow and underutilized him. If the Jets aren't looking to trade him, Tebow will request a trade.

    Tebow will NOT be on this team next season.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us