Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Official SNY Post-Game Show Thread

i liked buttle. why did they get rid of him

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    i liked buttle. why did they get rid of him
    Sad really that of the four only Custler is remotely listenable

Klecko sounds like a punch drunk fighter. Lucas discussing any other QBs weaknesses is laughable considering his horrifyingly bad "career" as the Dolphin starter and slimy Schein...the chess team and slide rule expert from Syracuse is just...well...slimy.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

Klecko sounds like a punch drunk fighter. Lucas discussing any other QBs weaknesses is laughable considering his horrifyingly bad "career" as the Dolphin starter and slimy Schein...the chess team and slide rule expert from Syracuse is just...well...slimy.

Buttle is on the Jets radio post game show, so that's why he isn't on. Agreed on Klecko, he's unintelligbile and just gets so far ahead of himself when he speaks (at least on the air) that it's tough to listen to. Who knows what your beef with Schein and Lucas is. Do you not like that they try to tell it like it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Buttle is on the Jets radio post game show, so that's why he isn't on. Agreed on Klecko, he's unintelligbile and just gets so far ahead of himself when he speaks (at least on the air) that it's tough to listen to. Who knows what your beef with Schein and Lucas is. Do you not like that they try to tell it like it is?
    i don't mind schein, he's a nice contrast to the others. lucas always seems to have his own agenda, and sometimes takes opposing stances just to be argumentative.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

lucas was 6-3 as the jets qb the year he played. he was 10x better than sanchez will ever be and that isnt saying much.