Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: Fire EVERYBODY.

  1. #1

    Fire EVERYBODY.

    And I mean EVERYBODY. GONE. SAYANORA! GTFO!

    "For whatever reason we seem to be struggling" - Rex Ryan 2 minutes ago.

    ARE YOU #&@^ING KIDDING ME!?

    Rex needs to go. Everyone needs to go. Tebow should have been starting no later than week 7, I don't care how much he sucks.
    Sanchez is pathetic. Rex is still "not ready to talk about who will be the quarterback." WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF!

    I don't even have the words. Right now as I speak the post game conferences are LITERALLY laughing at us. LAUGHING. Like someone just told the best joke they've ever heard.

    Two more weeks left in the season but our season is FINISHED because we couldn't beat the #&@^ing Titans!

    This was one of the most pathetic football performances I have ever seen, EVER. A College team could beat us. Do you seriously doubt that? THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND. I seriously think a college team would kick our asses.

    FIRE EVERYBODY. I don't care if we have to go to 4th place in the division for a year or two. I don't want to see these peoples faces next season. GET OUT OF MY STATE! All of them.

    As long as we defend LOSERS we're going to deserve to be losers and we're going to LOSE.

    Teams we're clinching play off spots WEEKS AGO. Our season is OVER with WEEKS REMAINING.

    I don't want to hear about defensive geniuses. I don't want to hear about AFC Championship games. I don't want to hear about our injuries. I want all of these people gone next season. ALL OF THEM.

  2. #2
    Let them loose the last two and fire everyone from Tanny down to the ball boys. EVERYONE!!!

  3. #3
    They're still laughing! Still! How long ago did the game end? They're STILL laughing at us

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,092
    2 weeks from today they will all be gone. No demotions etc. they will all be fired.

    Hang in there my friends. Change is coming. Say hi to jay gruden. Bright offensive mind who will be hc of the nyj.

  5. #5
    U can fire Tanny. Throw a small fortune at Polian, Ernie Accorsi, Bill Parcells or even Jimmy Johnson to be GM.

  6. #6
    if you haven't figured out by now that Rex is only going to give generic, blah statements during a press conference, then I don't know what to tell you.

  7. #7
    I dub that final play the "Bumble Fumble".

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    2 weeks from today they will all be gone. No demotions etc. they will all be fired.

    Hang in there my friends. Change is coming. Say hi to jay gruden. Bright offensive mind who will be hc of the nyj.
    If the Jets fire Rex I'm done as a Jets fan. This season is not his fault. Defense played well even with Revis getting hurt and Suckchise fumbling or throwing picks every other play. Our best HC since Parcells (who pussied out after 3 seasons)


    Who will be my new team when the Jets fire Rex? Definitely not Giants.

  9. #9
    Agreed fire them all. Blow up the team. Start fresh.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jps1012 View Post
    Agreed fire them all. Blow up the team. Start fresh.
    43 years and counting of the same formula and you expect different results this time?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    43 years and counting of the same formula and you expect different results this time?
    It would give them a better shot then they have now. Esp can't wait to get rid of sparano

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    3,099
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    If the Jets fire Rex I'm done as a Jets fan. This season is not his fault. Defense played well even with Revis getting hurt and Suckchise fumbling or throwing picks every other play. Our best HC since Parcells (who pussied out after 3 seasons)


    Who will be my new team when the Jets fire Rex? Definitely not Giants.
    Rex has not done the team any favors by marching Sanchez back out there week after week. The fact that he has McElroy inactive the last two weeks tells me everything I need to know. Clean house, t to bottom.

  13. #13
    I'm starting to agree. Maybe Rex needs to go. He's too out of touch with the offense, he makes too many mistakes

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jps1012 View Post
    It would give them a better shot then they have now. Esp can't wait to get rid of sparano
    I think Rex deserves the opportunity to stay and right the ship.

    Everyone else is fair game.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    2 weeks from today they will all be gone. No demotions etc. they will all be fired.

    Hang in there my friends. Change is coming. Say hi to jay gruden. Bright offensive mind who will be hc of the nyj.
    How do you know this????.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by mavericknyc1980 View Post
    How do you know this????.
    he's Incarcerated Bob.

  17. #17
    I was against firing Rex until tonight. Rex I really like you buddy but you willingly and moronically chose to sink with Sanchez. This team with all its shortcomings on offense had a realistic chance to finish 9-7 and make the playoffs.

    Were there better QB options on the roster? I don't know that answer but what I do know is statistically it cant get any worse than Sanchez this season. Yet you didn't even bother to give the other guys a chance. You chose to go down with that bum Sanchez so don't let the door hit you on the way out.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,092
    How do you know this????.
    Because i have common sense. And anyone who watched thanksgiving night, the cardinals game and tonight should know that theres is no way these guys are coming back.

    This is kotite level stuff. We are worse then we were at any point under mangini or herm.

    This is historically bad football. Coaches dont come back after games like these. And we still have 2 weeks for it to get worse.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Because i have common sense. And anyone who watched thanksgiving night, the cardinals game and tonight should know that theres is no way these guys are coming back.

    This is kotite level stuff. We are worse then we were at any point under mangini or herm.

    This is historically bad football. Coaches dont come back after games like these. And we still have 2 weeks for it to get worse.
    No Joe I'm talking about Jay, your talking like you know something.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    I think Rex deserves the opportunity to stay and right the ship.

    Everyone else is fair game.
    I know some of these guys and I always felt that Rex would survive. But if the Jets are likely to fire people above (Tannenbaum) and below (Sparano) him, I guess what is the point of keeping him. He totally mismanaged the QB situation (the Tebow circus, not going with Mcelroy, sticking with Sanchez too long, etc.) which cost us this season.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us