Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire EVERYBODY.

All Pro
    Well, cowher, john gruden etc want nothing to do with playing second fiddle to the giants. And we are not going to hire another defensive coach.

That leaves young, offensive minded coaches as our only option. And the best out there is jay gruden.

I can't believe some of you are defending Rex Ryan. Let me guess, you were also defending Sanchez until just recently, amirite?

Going to stick us with another season of complete hopelessness?

The Colts won 2 games last season. They'll be in the play offs.
    Where's our progress?

Rex Ryan has done nothing but bring the circus and a big mouth. This football game was atrocious. HOW CAN YOU DEFEND REX RYAN?

Do you watch what OTHER teams do? Have you seen what the team at the top of our division does? When ahead? When down by 28 points? Season after season?

And you want to stick with this loser and swim in suck for how many more seasons?

Are you comparing us to OTHER teams in the NFL or are you comparing us to a junior varsity team and that's why you have faith still in Rex's ability to run a football team?

This is pathetic.

Kick Rex out.

I say fire him tomorrow. Don't even give him the dignity of finishing the season. Just get rid of him. Get rid of everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    If the Jets fire Rex I'm done as a Jets fan. This season is not his fault. Defense played well even with Revis getting hurt and Suckchise fumbling or throwing picks every other play. Our best HC since Parcells (who pussied out after 3 seasons)

Who will be my new team when the Jets fire Rex? Definitely not Giants.
    Rex has no vision for an offensive team. Until he does the Jets will always be in this spot.

You can blame Sanchez all day, I get that, but Rex's focus has not been to build and offensive team and that's where he is falling short.

Bill Belicheat at least understands that his team is build around the offense not the defense. Rex just understand how to build an offensive team and until he does this is what you will get. I finally get what Steve Young is saying.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    get rid of him. Get rid of everyone.
    The Same Old Jets Way.

Sadly, it hasn't won us any titles sicne 69' yet either.

We fire Rex. Ok, it's a legitimate position to argue for.

Who do we get? We sure it'll be better than this?

Or maybe we change ONE player, the QB, and maybe THAT is much better than this?

The board will be full of this the next few days and weeks, but I give Rex one more season, with a new QB. Fail to make the post, and he's fired.

But Sanchez cannot get another second as a New York Jet. Not one.

Everyone esle....whatever.

All Pro
    Closing in on the end of year 4, and rex has run this team into the ground. They are an embarrassment of a football team. He is responsible for this. He wanted to keep sanchez in there.

He like the mayor in jaws.

"Your the mayor of shark city. People think you want the beaches open."

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    He wanted to keep sanchez in there.

He like the mayor in jaws.

"Your the mayor of shark city. People think you want the beaches open."
    The most damning criticism, I agree.

Fire anyone you want....just please, Sanchez must be one of them to go.

He must. Money, cap I don't care. He must go.

All Pro
    And I mean EVERYBODY. GONE. SAYANORA! GTFO!

"For whatever reason we seem to be struggling" - Rex Ryan 2 minutes ago.

ARE YOU #&@^ING KIDDING ME!?

Rex needs to go. Everyone needs to go. Tebow should have been starting no later than week 7, I don't care how much he sucks.
    Sanchez is pathetic. Rex is still "not ready to talk about who will be the quarterback." WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF!

I don't even have the words. Right now as I speak the post game conferences are LITERALLY laughing at us. LAUGHING. Like someone just told the best joke they've ever heard.

Two more weeks left in the season but our season is FINISHED because we couldn't beat the #&@^ing Titans!

This was one of the most pathetic football performances I have ever seen, EVER. A College team could beat us. Do you seriously doubt that? THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND. I seriously think a college team would kick our asses.

FIRE EVERYBODY. I don't care if we have to go to 4th place in the division for a year or two. I don't want to see these peoples faces next season. GET OUT OF MY STATE! All of them.

As long as we defend LOSERS we're going to deserve to be losers and we're going to LOSE.

Teams we're clinching play off spots WEEKS AGO. Our season is OVER with WEEKS REMAINING.

I don't want to hear about defensive geniuses. I don't want to hear about AFC Championship games. I don't want to hear about our injuries. I want all of these people gone next season. ALL OF THEM.

Shutup what is this your second, third season as a jets fan. They let us off easy this year with jabs all year long so the sting of the ko punch is barely felt. Numb from the jabs. Much unlike they're basball bat swing to the nuts out of nowhere. Thanks jets. Get better for next year.

Rex has ruined us. If he secretly worked for Bob Kraft and was sent her to drive our football team into the ground he couldn't have done a better job.
    "Nope. Starting Sanchez. **** all of you. He's starting. Haha!"

No reason to keep Rex. It sucks but this is where we're at.

We have to face the music. We need to rebuild.

Total house cleaning. I'd rather suck while watching a team grow than suck watching a team shrink.

I've always been a supporter of Rex, but his stubborn support of Sanchez may have cost him his job.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    If the Jets fire Rex I'm done as a Jets fan. This season is not his fault. Defense played well even with Revis getting hurt and Suckchise fumbling or throwing picks every other play. Our best HC since Parcells (who pussied out after 3 seasons)

Who will be my new team when the Jets fire Rex? Definitely not Giants.
    My friend, take the time to look at the defenses performance against the better teams in the NFL----Please be rational.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Shutup what is this your second, third season as a jets fan. They let us off easy this year with jabs all year long so the sting of the ko punch is barely felt. Numb from the jabs. Much unlike they're basball bat swing to the nuts out of nowhere. Thanks jets. Get better for next year.
    Nope. Been bleeding green since Vinny Testaverde but I only have so much to bleed.

Fire everyone.

I won't watch this team under this circus regime for another season. I'll seriously cut my loses and start rooting for the Browns or something.

I hate this team. I do. I have Jets sweatshirts and hoodies and hats and all the rest of it and yet... I HATE THIS TEAM.
    I seriously find myself more entertained and excited and emotionally connected watching OTHER football teams at this point and, as a Jets fan, you can imagine how freaking STUPID that is.

Fire everyone and let's start over.

All Pro
    Nope. Been bleeding green since Vinny Testaverde but I only have so much to bleed.

Fire everyone.

I won't watch this team under this circus regime for another season. I'll seriously cut my loses and start rooting for the Browns or something.

I hate this team. I do. I have Jets sweatshirts and hoodies and hats and all the rest of it and yet... I HATE THIS TEAM.
    I seriously find myself more entertained and excited and emotionally connected watching OTHER football teams at this point and, as a Jets fan, you can imagine how freaking STUPID that is.

Knock it off. You're making an ass out of yourself

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Knock it off. You're making an ass out of yourself
    Are you kidding me? How many decades are people expected to put up with this **** from this team? This is the absolute worst product in the national football league.

If you don't support a ruthless house cleaning you're crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    My friend, take the time to look at the defenses performance against the better teams in the NFL----Please be rational.
    Too bad Marky Mark was too busy fumbling or throwing awful picks anytime we faced a good team this season. Can't be a dominant D if your offense is turning the ball over constantly.

All Pro
    Are you kidding me? How many decades are people expected to put up with this **** from this team? This is the absolute worst product in the national football league.

If you don't support a ruthless house cleaning you're crazy.
    Everything will work out. Let's have a little loyalty though. I used to get mad like you I almost got charges pressed on me for threatening to decapitate mangini in a moment of anger. It's not worth it. Woody Johnson is the problem as long as he's here we suck.

Undrafted Free Agent
    1) Whack Tannenbaum

2) Whack Ryan & staff

3) Hire a young, successful talent evaluator as GM - Marc Ross/Giants

4) Let Ross hire the new HC

5) Cut Sanchez and eat the salary

5 a. Unload David Harris and Santonio Holmes via trade

5 b. Cut Bart Scott. (saves 7.5 million in Cap $ for 2013) helping ease the Sanchez $ problem.

Wow....no wonder a true rebuild can take a few years!

Quote Originally Posted by Badaxe View Post
    1) Whack Tannenbaum

2) Whack Ryan & staff

5 b. Cut Bart Scott. (saves 7.5 million in Cap $ for 2013) helping ease the Sanchez $ problem.

Well, our organization is so backwards that we have cap problems on top of other cap problems and make more cap problems patching up past cap problems. I think we're going to really suck really soon. We're probably going to face a season that's just a complete wash to get our house in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Badaxe View Post
    1) Whack Tannenbaum

2) Whack Ryan & staff

First things first ...

Woody Johnson needs to sell the team. Guy is retarded and terrible at everything except inherting money. He makes Fred Wilpon look like a genius in comparison.

I can relate.

Strangers actually feel sorry for me.