Thread: Rex Dress's 6 W/Rs & Mc is not...

Veteran

Rex Dress's 6 W/Rs & Mc is not...

Rex Is a terrible Head coach... he's got to go..

He didn't dress McElroy because he dressed 6 incompetent WR's? I mean, is the guy insane?

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    He didn't dress McElroy because he dressed 6 incompetent WR's? I mean, is the guy insane?
    the game was on the line and sanchez was throwing to gilyard.

All League
    Did you not see Marty Gilyard making those great plays out there?

i'd assume special teams had something to do with it.

This is just another issue we see each week...we can't even figure out who to put on the field to give us the best chance to win....its little things like this that add up...not to say McElroy would have led us to a win but at least we had the option as oposed to Jordan white who never saw the field

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    i'd assume special teams had something to do with it.

and i will assume Rex is an idiot

Jets Insider VIP
    Mcelroy would have been the 3rd qb and would never have played. It makes no difference if he dressed or not.

Rex is awful. This team is dysfunctional.
    The commentators just said we've set football back in the NFL a hundred years.

They're right.

Anyone who defends Rex is out of their mind. They're like the person in week 7 defending Sanchez. They'll lead us to another season of misery.

WE MUST FIND ANY JETS FAN WHO DEFENDS REX RYAN AND THROW HIM IN THE PIT!

Hall Of Fame
    Schein put it best basically laughing at a team dressing 6 WRs when they can't pass the ball.

All Pro
    Dressing a 6th WR over McElroy was inept and could be the final nail in the coaching staff's coffin.

Does Jordan White ever set foot on the field, even on special teams? Having him active over McElroy was just stupid, and meant that Rex tied his own hands when Sanchez, predictably, sucked. Tebow was never going to play full-time no matter what so, even after the Sanchez meltdown, Rex had to stick with him as he had de-activated his only alternative.

And with the playoffs on the line. Stupid.
    Last edited by mrcoops; 12-18-2012 at 03:41 AM.

If Woody Johnson understood football even a little bit, boy would he be pissed.

Really, this coaching squad is inept. That play call at the 2:00 minute warning was the dumbest thing I've seen them do in at least a week.

So frustrating to be addicted to this team.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcoops View Post
    Dressing a 6th WR over McElroy was inept and could be the final nail in the coaching staff's coffin.

Does Jordan White ever set foot on the field, even on special teams? Having him active over McElroy was just stupid, and meant that Rex tied his own hands when Sanchez, predictably, sucked. Tebow was never going to play full-time no matter what so, even after the Sanchez meltdown, Rex had to stick with him as he had de-activated his only alternative.

And with the playoffs on the line. Stupid.
    Tebow is the backup, Mc is the #3rd. Tebow would go in before Mc.

Rex explained that it was a strange situation. Guys coming off injuries and were limited, Braylon in after being here for 3 days, and he wasn't 100% either.

There's plenty of **** to hang on Ryan, but this really isn't something to get worked up over.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Tebow is the backup, Mc is the #3rd. Tebow would go in before Mc.

Rex explained that it was a strange situation. Guys coming off injuries and were limited, Braylon in after being here for 3 days, and he wasn't 100% either.

There's plenty of **** to hang on Ryan, but this really isn't something to get worked up over.
    No way. I have not wanted Rex fired, until now. This is inexcusable. Right up there with pre planning to put Tebow in at the 3rd series. Im done with him.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Tebow is the backup, Mc is the #3rd.
    Yet another error that needs to be corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by ken shroy View Post
    No way. I have not wanted Rex fired, until now. This is inexcusable. Right up there with pre planning to put Tebow in at the 3rd series. Im done with him.
    Oh, the pre-planning and lack of adjustment was stupid as can be, I agree with you on that one.

But dressing 6 WRs with the condition that our WR corps is in ? Nothing wrong with that.

I mean, look at what most of you all are whining about; that we didn't dress 3 QBs ? That's something that's rarely done by any team in the NFL. But you all are crucifying Rex because he dressed 6 WRs instead of 3 QBs ?

That's really pretty stupid. If you want to ***** about something, then complain that Rex has Tebow at the #2 and active for the game instead of McElroy. At least that argument can be defended to some degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Rex is awful. This team is dysfunctional.
    The commentators just said we've set football back in the NFL a hundred years.

They're right.

Anyone who defends Rex is out of their mind. They're like the person in week 7 defending Sanchez. They'll lead us to another season of misery.

WE MUST FIND ANY JETS FAN WHO DEFENDS REX RYAN AND THROW HIM IN THE PIT!
    There's no defending Rex anymore. It baffles me how delusional this guy is. As far as dressing the 6 WRs, I actually couldn't believe he admitted that reason for benching McElroy to the media. For all the BSing Rex has done to the fans and media, this was the one time he should have lied!