Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mark Sanchez press conference

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Mark Sanchez press conference

I know this is a tough spot to face the press, but he's coming across as a douche. I can't wait to move on from this guy.

Yeah, that was ole Mark writing this whole situation off.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    He is not throwing his coaches, his backup, or his players under the bus. He's taking the hit as he always does.

Believe me, if his agent allowed him to, he'd say the things we know he'd say about the piece of crap offense and clueless offensive coordinator he's forced to play with, trust me.

SAR I

All League
    ABSOLUTELY correct. Sounded like a HUGE douche bag. Someone give Rex the tape.

Veteran
    "I got to be better"...

Its been FOUR YEARS!!!! LMAO

He says the same thing every week.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    He is not throwing his coaches, his backup, or his players under the bus. He's taking the hit as he always does.

Believe me, if his agent allowed him to, he'd say the things we know he'd say about the piece of crap offense and clueless offensive coordinator he's forced to play with, trust me.

SAR I
    Give it a rest. Just like your boy, mail it in for the season already (probably won't get delivered to the right place though).

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyJets04 View Post
    "I got to be better"...

'I have to learn from my mistakes... give me a break.

Hall Of Fame
    Not a natural leader. Football is not important to him. He will take his $$$$$ back to Cali and buy some surf boards. He has the Jets by the balls.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyJets04 View Post
    "I got to be better"...

you are aware how press conferences work right?

media relations 101. always give generic, politically correct answers.

Did he say "it's unfortunate" that he threw 4 picks? I hate that f@cking douchebag and can't stomach having to watch him play qb for the jets anymore

I was laughing when he was giving himself credit for making a great read on the Cumberland overthrow INT

He's pissed he's been jerked around by the whole Tebow situation this season but won't come out and say it.

It was predetermined by Rex that Tebow was getting the 3rd series.

And when Sanchez finally completes 2 passes in a row and he and the O are in rhythm he's yanked for Tebow.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

SAR I
    he blamed Kerley for the 2nd INT

If u threw 4 ints and fumbled a ball, howd feel? Leave the guy alone! He had to wake up tomorrow thinking about turning the ball over 5 times! It's not easy taking down 15 mil and having your 3rd string qb bailing u out week after week

All Pro
    so much for the rhythm excuse he said rex told him from the start of the game that tebow would have the 3rd series.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Give it a rest. Just like your boy, mail it in for the season already (probably won't get delivered to the right place though).
    Anyone with half a brain knows that Rex and Mark say the same old blah-blah after every game as they are coached to do by their media relations department.

Play back the tape on both of them after every loss it's the same broken record. It's not their actual feelings, it's what they're told to say.

SAR I

He's a loser. Blames bad luck again. Has had so many bad games he can't even rank this one, I found that part funny.

"I need to play better"

- Mark Sanchez, basically every postgame presser in 2012 season

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by barkus View Post
    Did he say "it's unfortunate" that he threw 4 picks? I hate that f@cking douchebag and can't stomach having to watch him play qb for the jets anymore
    no, but he broke down all 4 ints - claimed he made a 'great' read throwing it to Cumberland, and basically blamed Kerley for not running the right route on another.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by barkus View Post
    Called it "bad luck" Give me a F*CKING break. Cut him now !! F*ck the cap hit !!

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Not a natural leader. Football is not important to him. He will take his $$$$$ back to Cali and buy some surf boards. He has the Jets by the balls.
    All due respect but how the hell do you know?

Sparano sucks as an OC i guess football isnt important to him. Rex sucks as a HC I guess football isn't important to him.