Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mark Sanchez press conference

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    Have another drink of Sanchez Kool-Aid Sar....You're already drunk on the stuff.
    He's not on the kool aid.. he just makes sure to take the opposite of the current popular opinion on the board and runs with it... he was pretty anti-sanchez until a few weeks ago

Anyone notice Rex couldn't even say Mark's name after the game?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetsman51 View Post
    well after he passed him on the field without even acknowledging him pretty much tells you all you need to know.. again- i hope it's McElroy next week.. but i have a sick feeling i'm going to be watching Tebow from my seats in sec 148

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    He is not throwing his coaches, his backup, or his players under the bus. He's taking the hit as he always does.

Believe me, if his agent allowed him to, he'd say the things we know he'd say about the piece of crap offense and clueless offensive coordinator he's forced to play with, trust me.

SAR I
    wow. really? still? You are as loyal as Rex is.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsman51 View Post
    I pray that Rex has finally seen the obvious and will bench suckchez. The fans will burn down then the stadium if suckchez is starting next week

Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    well after he passed him on the field without even acknowledging him pretty much tells you all you need to know.. again- i hope it's McElroy next week.. but i have a sick feeling i'm going to be watching Tebow from my seats in sec 148
    Why bother going?

I'd give Tebow a shot, it can't be much worse. At least if/when he blows, we'll know we didn't miss anything. Also it would shut Skip Bayless the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by barkus View Post
    I pray that Rex has finally seen the obvious and will bench suckchez. The fans will burn down then the stadium if suckchez is starting next week
    lol, all three of them?