Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "It's Hard To Watch An NFL Team Struggle With The Most Basic Concepts"

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I'm surprised we only lost by 4.

mark is , without question, BAD.
    We only lost by 4 because the Titans are simpy atrocious. Think about this, we lost a game in which the other committed 15 penalties for well over 100 yards. A game in which the other team shanked 2 punts from their own endzone. A game in which the other team's kicker couldn't find his helmet, ran onto the field late, then had his rushed FG blocked. A game in which the other team managed to score ZERO points off of our 5 turnovers. Digest that.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    I want to apologize to any Non-Jet or Non-Titan fan who watched this abortion. What a bad game.
    No apology needed. I watched the entire game and just when I thought I would turn it off there was another game event to keep me involved. It's riveting in a perverse kind of way. I feel bad for you folks though. I've been through some pretty ****ty seasons with my team and it was no fun.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    How many times do you get 2 chances, with the ball in opponents half, to put up the game winning score in the last 2 minutes?

Killer INT at the 5.

Defense steps up, 3 and out

Get a blocked punt, and the ball back deep in opponents half....and still lose.

You can't make this sh*t up.
    Yep, this is some serious Bad News Bears or Casey Stengel Mets type Ish.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    We only lost by 4 because the Titans are simpy atrocious. Think about this, we lost a game in which the other committed 15 penalties for well over 100 yards. A game in which the other team shanked 2 punts from their own endzone. A game in which the other team's kicker couldn't find his helmet, ran onto the field late, then had his rushed FG blocked. A game in which the other team managed to score ZERO points off of our 5 turnovers. Digest that.
    Please just stop.... lol.