Thread: Whoever made these moves needs to be fired

Whoever made these moves needs to be fired

Whoever was most responsible for the acquisition of Tim Tebow should lose their job. That was obviously a huge waste of time.

Whoever made the offense as bad as it was this season. That cannot be anyone other than Tony Sparano. Under Schotty, the offense was MUCH better and even then the fans were not satisfied. There's just no justifying keeping Sparano around.

Sanchez's extension - As much as I've wanted to defend Tanny, he leaves me no room to defend him. Every time I think of some of the good things he did for the organization from 2006 through 2010, you then have to see what he did the last couple years. The offensive side of the ball is a train wreck.

Then, of course Sanchez needs to go somehow. As crazy and morbid as it may sound, if he continues to QB the team, there's a good possibility some nut case would go postal on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    As crazy and morbid as it may sound, if he continues to QB the team, there's a good possibility some nut case would go postal on him.
    Someone from Maine perhaps?

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Whoever was most responsible for the acquisition of Tim Tebow should lose their job. That was obviously a huge waste of time.

Whoever made the offense as bad as it was this season. That cannot be anyone other than Tony Sparano. Under Schotty, the offense was MUCH better and even then the fans were not satisfied. There's just no justifying keeping Sparano around.

Sanchez's extension - As much as I've wanted to defend Tanny, he leaves me no room to defend him. Every time I think of some of the good things he did for the organization from 2006 through 2010, you then have to see what he did the last couple years. The offensive side of the ball is a train wreck.

Then, of course Sanchez needs to go somehow. As crazy and morbid as it may sound, if he continues to QB the team, there's a good possibility some nut case would go postal on him.
    So Rex Ryan did nothing wrong. That's your story?

SAR I

All Pro
    Yes, Woody should fire himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Yes, Woody should fire himself.
    You beat me too it.

WE are screwed with this owner 100%

Postal comment is not proper considering what has gone on. I am no Pollyanna but you should be ashamed of yourself.

Having said that, there are many more issues, how about going to battle with this offensive roster? How about the TD'less pre season and how we were told they were keeping the "wildcat" under wraps and going "vanilla" until Buffalo in week 1, and ultimately fielding arguably the worst offense in NFL history? How about shoveling at us loyal fans who obviously know zero about football, that Wayne Hunter was the answer at RT then at week 1 he gets traded and some unknown plays out the rest of the season fairly well, just by the stoke of luck?

They all have to go, none of them has the first clue what they are doing, then, the ultimate, they bring in a guy who flat out calls it like he sees it by calling them all idiots...

which they are.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    So Rex Ryan did nothing wrong. That's your story?

SAR I
    Don't you have some other thread to go author and get attention out of it?

Rex Ryan has a lot of culpability here. He's cretainly not blameless.

He shoud be given an ultimatum in the offseason. Win X amount of games next season or lose your job. He should be TOLD that Sanchez is no longer the QB even if he is still on the team.

These are the areas that Ryan is most responsible for.

And it is not enough IMO, given all the good things he did for the organization, to FIRE him. And I don't care what you say, he is not deserving of losing his job. End of subject.

Banned
    Sparano, Sanchez, Tebow, and Tanny, gone.

Jets Insider VIP
    Whoever was most responsible for not starting tim tebow should lose their job. If tebow started every game this year we are a 10-6 football team and in the playoffs.

I don't agree with Rex for sticking with Sanchez. I was pi$$ed like most of us that McElroy did not start vs. Jax. But I understood the move given the contract situation. But keeping Tebow as the #2 and not even dressing McElroy the last 2 weeks was a colossal blunder. Any leader in any capacity needs to have a plan B when plan A is shaky. Rex intentionally went all in with Sanchez and lost.

Its really is too bad since Rex does have a lot of positive qualities. But to mismanage this QB situation so terribly nullifies any of those positives. Sad to say but Rex has gotta go. We need a HC who understands that the QB, not the Defense is the most important piece of being a successful NFL franchise.

Hall Of Fame
    Tanny, Rex, Sparano, Cavanaugh, Sanchez, Eric Smith and Tebow are all musts.

Everyone else is debatable.