Thread: I hope Woody reads this....and I hope others follow my lead....

All League

I hope Woody reads this....and I hope others follow my lead....

I hope Rex comes to his senses and doesnt make it come to this but I am done watching THE SUCKCHEZ as the QB of my beloved team. I have not missed a game in almost 20 years but if he starts sissy boy suckchez on sunday, I will be protesting by not watching!!!!

I think there is zero chance suckchez is even on this team next year but god forbid, if he starts next year my protest will continue.....I am done watching this team with that pathetic POS at starting QB.

I encourage others to follow my lead.

DBAKE

I think you will absolutely hear of a different QB starting next game starting today... Just pay attention to Rex's press conference.

Jets Insider VIP
    You are late to the party my friend. I started the boycott a few weeks back. Now I hopped off and watched last night as there is nothing else to do on a Monday night. But your not getting credit for this my friend.

Jets Insider VIP
    I think you will absolutely hear of a different QB starting next game starting today... Just pay attention to Rex's press conference.
    Agreed. Tebow will start Sunday.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    You are late to the party my friend. I started the boycott a few weeks back. Now I hopped off and watched last night as there is nothing else to do on a Monday night. But your not getting credit for this my friend.
    i did not see that my friend!! but in knowing that i am all aboard...but i am serious, u were not...u jumped back on last night.

I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO ALL..... I AM DONE, FINISHED, NEVER AGAIN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE WATCHING A NEW YORK JET FOOTBALL GAME WITH MARK SUCKCHEZ ASSCHEZ SUCKY CHEZ AS OUR STARTING QB!!! EEEEEVVVVEEEEERR. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    u jumped back on last night.
    Not really. I always watch monday night football every week. It just happened that the Jets were one of the teams playing. My boycott is still legit on a technicallity.

This just about sums up the pain we all felt (Burning of the Sanchez Jersey)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLriW...ature=youtu.be

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Not really. I always watch monday night football every week. It just happened that the Jets were one of the teams playing. My boycott is still legit on a technicallity.
    I will give u a pass.....but from here on out if sucky boy asschez suckchez is the starting qb....the tv stays off that channel!!!!!!