Thread: Asschez

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Asschez

I hope you just won yourself the opportunity to sit on the bench for the rest of this season and next and be forced to watch this cap-strapped team be awful next year.

Honestly if we all knew Affleck was your brother, we would have been a lot easier on you due to your disability, pal.

I for one will finally breathe a sigh of relief as you have unified us fans, finally, and completely. We fully understand the depths of your depravity.

Now hopefully our Head Coach will buy a clue and start playing your terrible co-conspirator Mister Tebow and get this all flushed out of our system by the beginning of next season.

And you will be allowed to watch as the 7th round McElroy manages games for 2013 and somehow gets this team above .500.

Tebow should start the next two, dump him in the off-season, see if you can get Flynn cheap (who will likely be cut due to the 6 million contract) otherwise draft a 2nd-3rd rounder (Landry Jones, Geno Smith) and move forward with McElroy who is the QB that Rex has wanted all along.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    ASSCHEZ!!! LOL!!

I LIKE TO THINK I WAS THE FIRST TO COIN SUCKCHEZ.....ASSCHEZ IS ALSO FUNNY!!!!