Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 116

Thread: Jets Expected to Make QB Change

  1. #21
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    A day late and a dollar short.
    a day late and $8M+ dollars short

  2. #22
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,515
    For all those who want McElroy to start, do you really think that Rex is going to start him after not having him on the active roster the last couple weeks?? How bad would that look if he starts a guy that he chooses to not even make active on game days. Rex has managed this QB situation into a giant clusterf**k right now.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    For all those who want McElroy to start, do you really think that Rex is going to start him after not having him on the active roster the last couple weeks?? How bad would that look if he starts a guy that he chooses to not even make active on game days. Rex has managed this QB situation into a giant clusterf**k right now.
    he could use tebow in the same role and use mcelroy as he used sanchez.

  4. #24
    Non news, too late, who cares? The team already sewered the season by not making a change when it mattered. If the Jets started McElroy last game and he turned it over 2-3 times, and scored 2 fgs and one td the jets win the game.

    What the front office and Rex hopes for now is that the new QB sucks donkey balls so that they don't look so bad over the Sanchez fiasco. If Tebow or Mcelroy look decent and win a the last two games rex will look like abn idiot for not making the change earlier.

    The best thing for Rex's and Tannys career safety is for the next Qb in line to stink out the place.

  5. #25
    Remember when Sanchez said the benching was the best thing that could have happened to him? What an idiot.

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,137
    I want Sanchez to start so we can give him a proper sendoff.

    I hate that this game was flexed out. National TV is our best vessel to achieve change.

  7. #27
    Start McElroy and add a bunch of wildcat plays for Tebow.

    Should have been done after the New England game.

  8. #28
    Start Sanchez or Tebow so we can lose out and get a better draft pick. McElroy can actually win

  9. #29
    BOLD AND GUTSY MOVE!!!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Non news, too late, who cares? The team already sewered the season by not making a change when it mattered. If the Jets started McElroy last game and he turned it over 2-3 times, and scored 2 fgs and one td the jets win the game.

    What the front office and Rex hopes for now is that the new QB sucks donkey balls so that they don't look so bad over the Sanchez fiasco. If Tebow or Mcelroy look decent and win a the last two games rex will look like abn idiot for not making the change earlier.

    The best thing for Rex's and Tannys career safety is for the next Qb in line to stink out the place.
    agree, total failure by the buffoon HC. I sort of understood starting suckchez vs j-ville (I wanted McElroy). But, having McElroy inactive last night (and the j-ville game for that matter) was inexcusable. Suckchez should have been benched after his 3rd pick and McElroy should have been available. The playoffs were on the line! (slim chance to get in, but still a possibility). He willfully let suckchez end the season with 2 games left. That is a MAJOR disservice to the rest of the team, the owner, and the fans!!

  11. #31
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    Thanks for posting this but I had to laugh at Mehta, Captain Obvious on this little snippet ... I think there is not a jets fan on the planet who does not see a QB change coming next week ... even the die hard Mark Sanchez FAN (singular).
    FIXED

    because other than his family, there is actually only ONE


    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  12. #32
    The proverbial closing the barn door after the horses are out.

  13. #33
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,397
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    FIXED

    because other than his family, there is actually only ONE


    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    What?

    I thought you and Rah Rah loved the guy?

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    What?

    I thought you and Rah Rah loved the guy?
    sg3 saw the light a few weeks ago. We could use his passion on our bus.

  15. #35
    Maybe Sanchez can run the Wild Cat?

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    sg3 saw the light a few weeks ago. We could use his passion on our bus.
    Yeah he was "revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night"

  17. #37
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Tebow should never have been brought here, has sucked when he has played and should be gone next year.

    The dude is a muscle bound idiot who has weight lifted himself into a slow footed fullback who cant block.

    Yay you have big muscles, now what, mongo?

    -
    Mongo like candy. Lol

  18. #38
    I can't wait until Sanchez is cut/bought out and he spills his guts about how the organization handled him. Whether you are a Sanchez supporter or not, this franchise has proven that they cannot develop a QB. Haven't developed one since Namath.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    I can't wait until Sanchez is cut/bought out and he spills his guts about how the organization handled him. Whether you are a Sanchez supporter or not, this franchise has proven that they cannot develop a QB. Haven't developed one since Namath.
    he very well may, and he wouldn't be wrong. but coming from him it would sound like he's playing the blame game. he sucks worse than he did as a rookie. he is so much worse than the other bad qbs.

  20. #40
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Blitz View Post
    Please god be McElroy.
    Yeah... I was actually covering my face in shame yesterday when Tebow was out there for an entire series or basically everytime he came into the game. He is one of the biggest mistakes of the year, a move without any other purpose than selling tickets...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us