Thread: So now its 2 years in a Row Rex has lost his Locker room

So now its 2 years in a Row Rex has lost his Locker room

Calvin Pace
    "Story of our season. Shooting yourself in the foot, over and over and over again," linebacker Calvin Pace told the New York Daily News. "I don't care who you're playing, you can't beat anybody if you turn the ball over five times."
    By not starting McElroy for the last 3 weeks, when Rex initially pulled Sanchez pretty much sealed the deal on this team not making the playoffs, and not breathing faith into this team that Rex knows what he’s doing as a head coach.

As a player for the Jets why would you want to come back here again next year? or why would free agents want to come here? Rex might be Stupid enough to start Suckchez all next year… The fans don’t believe in Rex anymore, I don’t think the Players do…

look at it this way… If Sanchez is still on the roster in 2013 would you buy tickets for the Jets? If your a player with an option to leave, would you even think twice on staying here?

This the first time in 20 years I did not attend a game… I have no faith in this rex to put the best players on the field to give this team the best chance to win week on and week out… it feels like the Kotite years all over again.

no, the offense can't be upset or feel betrayed by this -- they deserved it. I read the whole article, Pace says plenty of times both sides of the ball share the blame. Doesn't call any players out. Stop trying to stir ... ain't there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Rex will be fired in 12 days. hang in there buddy.

Hall Of Fame
    This thread title is a reach.

Pace gave an honest assessment of the game. Rex said the same thing in the post game presser.

That said, Rex needs to go. But I do not think that quote proves anything about him losing the team.

If Rex is the HC next year I won't buy a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

Pace gave an honest assessment of the game. Rex said the same thing in the post game presser.

That said, Rex needs to go. But I do not think that quote proves anything about him losing the team.
    It certainly does not mean anything in the light that pace will be getting his walking papers in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    If Rex is the HC next year I won't buy a ticket.
    Tweet that to Woody and include any Jets merchandise

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

+1

One could argue the defense is still playing hard for Rex and only Rex.

That said, Rex needs to go. But I do not think that quote proves anything about him losing the team
    Your probably right, but im so freekin pissed off watching this team with a great D, and good oline hand the keys to mr turnover machine… I have to wonder if alot of players a just looking forward to getting the hell out of Jetsnation and this year not going to the press

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JETZONI View Post
    Your probably right, but im so freekin pissed off watching this team with a great D, and good oline hand the keys to mr turnover machine… I have to wonder if alot of players a just looking forward to getting the hell out of Jetsnation and this year not going to the press
    I feel your pain.

Rex needs to go, but I think the players still love him. He has not grown as a HC.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    It certainly does not mean anything in the light that pace will be getting his walking papers in 2 weeks.
    JMO, but I wouldn't call it out of the realm of possibility that Pace is on the team in 2013. Not at his current salary, but perhaps somewhere in between.

He's still a viable player - never worth what he was paid, but putting money aside, he can still contribute.

Scott, even though he's played better over the past few weeks, is a goner.