Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Drew Stanton

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Drew Stanton

Wonder where we would be right now if we didn't sign Tebow and Drew Stanton was the #2.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    They both can't win super bowls...

Mcelroy probably as well, but at least we'll get to see now.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    We'd still be 6-8, but with a lot less hype.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianNY View Post
    Wonder where we would be right now if we didn't sign Tebow and Drew Stanton was the #2.
    Stanton had 4 starts in his 5 year career with 4 tds and 9 picks.. Yet some Jet fans talk like he was the answer..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    We'd be 9-5 and going to the POs IMO. Stanton is much better then anything we have right now.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Stanton had 4 starts in his 5 year career with 4 tds and 9 picks.. Yet some Jet fans talk like he was the answer..
    Merry Christmas John. I think so many guys hate TEBOW for whatever reason they envision that everyone would be better then TEBOW. But we do know that TEBOW brought a 1 and 5 team to the playoffs and won a playoff game last year. Yet their hate against the guy is ever increasing. i think they want to blame TEBOW for Sanchez' lack of efficiency! I hope we do get rid of TIM . I get sick reading some of these guys attacks on him for their own agenda! Its non-stop on this board and I am sure the bulk comes from Sanchez fans!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    We'd be 9-5 and going to the POs IMO. Stanton is much better then anything we have right now.
    Thank you for your astute scouting report based obviously on years of training and schooling! Please apply for TANNYBUM'S job forthwith! The Jets need you!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex was going down with mark. Stanton would have been named the starter today just like mcelroy.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Merry Christmas John. I think so many guys hate TEBOW for whatever reason they envision that everyone would be better then TEBOW. But we do know that TEBOW brought a 1 and 5 team to the playoffs and won a playoff game last year. Yet their hate against the guy is ever increasing. i think they want to blame TEBOW for Sanchez' lack of efficiency! I hope we do get rid of TIM . I get sick reading some of these guys attacks on him for their own agenda! Its non-stop on this board and I am sure the bulk comes from Sanchez fans!

I'm not a Sanchez fan and have been against the Tebow move since day 1.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Same to you and a Happy New Year.. I think Tim regrets coming to the Jets and I can't say I blame him..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    we wouldn't have had to deal with teblow mania

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianNY View Post
    7-7 and with a decent shot at the playoffs

You can thank Trust Fund Woody.