Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My last game as a season ticket holder for 25 years!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    walk away, i have 3 friends that walked away from 10 tix total last season in mezz A sections, jets did nothing.
    there you go walk away and never look back. come and go as you please and not when woody tells you to.

jets season ticket investment isnt what it was 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    there you go walk away and never look back. come and go as you please and not when woody tells you to.

jets season ticket investment isnt what it was 20 years ago.
    funny part ever watch that show where they save failing bars and owner always go if I fix up joint and raise prices I will lose my regulars.

Guy responds those regulars is why you are going broke, you need to fire your old customers and get new ones.

I think that is what Woody tried to do. But trouble is rich young hip folk are not sticky, as soon as you lose a few games or new stadium feel wears off they are long gone and you dont have regulars left to go back to.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    You are clueless.

The entire Jets organization is the laughingstock of the NFL.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Hey SpunkGoo, where are you and RahRah watching the playoffs this year?

You know the drill.

-

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Sorry moron....done with you...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    So lets tally the score on that one then let's see 1 to the 3 carry the 2 .....aannd YOU LOSE!

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    funny part ever watch that show where they save failing bars and owner always go if I fix up joint and raise prices I will lose my regulars.

Guy responds those regulars is why you are going broke, you need to fire your old customers and get new ones.

I think that is what Woody tried to do. But trouble is rich young hip folk are not sticky, as soon as you lose a few games or new stadium feel wears off they are long gone and you dont have regulars left to go back to.
    woody and the maras wanted their money they invested in the stadium back fast.

kraft built a brand new stadium in new england psl free.

woody is responsible for alot wrong with this organization.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    walk away, i have 3 friends that walked away from 10 tix total last season in mezz A sections, jets did nothing.
    Really now? And they were on PSL payment plans or were the PSL's paid in full?

Music to my ears.. i've been trying to pick up two more seats close to me in Section 135.