Thread: Baddniss Retires! Thanks Sanchez re $ bet

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Baddniss Retires! Thanks Sanchez re $ bet

Press Release:
    World famous NFL-bettor Bob Baddniss announced his retirement early Tuesday morning after the Jets 14-10 loss to The Titans.
    However, he was un-commonly happy in spite of the Jets loss.

"The minute that Rex announced Sanchez would be starting again, I went all-in with BIG MONEY on a 41 point over-under bet (taking the "under").

"I had done something very similar (taking the "under") the week before in the Jets-Jacksonville game." I had been down all season long as a result of some crazy upsets in the NFL this year. I made it all back in 2 monster bets, and will now finish the season with a HEALTHY profit, just like the last 2 years."

THANKYOU LAS VEGAS.
    THANKYOU NY JETS & MARK SANCHEZ & REX RYAN.

These 2 under bets were perhaps the easiest no-brainers of the whole season! Think about those 2 bets, especially this last one at 41 points.... Pure "gifts" from Las Vegas. Merry Christmas to all who took advantage of them (financially).

See you all next year!
    Happy Hollidays to all...

B.
    Last edited by Baddniss; 12-18-2012 at 10:50 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    Press Release:
    World famous NFL-bettor Bob Baddniss announced his retirement early Tuesday morning after the Jets 14-10 loss to The Titans.

"The minute that Rex announced Sanchez would be starting again, I went all-in on a 41 point over-under bet (taking the "under").

"I had done something very similar (taking the "under") the week before in the Jets-Jacksonville game." I had been down all season long as a result of some crazy upsets in the NFL this year. I made it all back in 2 monster bets, and will now finish the season with a HEALTHY profit, just like the last 2 years."

THANKYOU LAS VEGAS.

These 2 under bets were perhaps the easiest no-brainers of the whole season! Think about that bet.... Pure "gifts" from Las Vegas. Merry Christmas to all who took advantage of them (financially).

See you all next year!

B.
    God speed! No more predict the scores until Sanchez isn't allowed to make a Manning face on national television ever again.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    DUMP.

Just 'cause it's fun to say "DUMP".

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    DUMP.
    As in: "yesterday, Mark Sanchez took a large DUMP on all Jet fans across the nation..."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Had it to but also had the Jets ML...

Had under and the Jets +3.5 last week (bought down) last week...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank god I know nothing about gambling, I would have done the opposite of whatever the farg Badniss just did and ended up like SHane McGowan in "Fairy Tale of New York".....

Its Christmas evening....in the drunk tank...

Good work, boyo.

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL... I bet BIG on the under too... knew Sanchez was good for it. The ONLY good that came out of that game.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    To quote that great philosopher Beetlejuice...

"Goo for you..."

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    A better prognosticator has never been born. You and that handsome McGowan fellow are brilliant. Come back in May after spending your riches to tell who wins the Derby.
    Last edited by JumbalayaJet; 12-19-2012 at 12:27 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Thank god I know nothing about gambling, I would have done the opposite of whatever the farg Badniss just did and ended up like SHane McGowan in "Fairy Tale of New York".....

Good work, boyo.

-
    Officer, I now deny any knowledge of any illegal gaming whatsoever...

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

-
    "It was Christmas EVE, babe...."

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys in Green View Post
    "It was Christmas EVE, babe...."
    Right you are, ya got me.

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice work bad! congrats to u.

now i most certainly do nothing as crazy as betting real money on games.....but i am in first place in confidence pool thanks to picking against this group of clowns!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Press Release:

"The minute that Rex announced Sanchez would be starting again, I went all-in with BIG MONEY on a 41 point over-under bet (taking the "under").

THANKYOU LAS VEGAS.

These 2 under bets were perhaps the easiest no-brainers of the whole season! Think about those 2 bets, especially this last one at 41 points.... Pure "gifts" from Las Vegas. Merry Christmas to all who took advantage of them (financially).

See you all next year!

B.
    Where are the results of the Jets/Titans predict the score?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Press Release:

THANKYOU LAS VEGAS.

See you all next year!

B.
    Smart move, Baddniss. Only way to go with betting Jets (playing a bad opponent) is the under. Hope that changes

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Smart move, Baddniss. Only way to go with betting Jets (playing a bad opponent) is the under. Hope that changes
    Agreed...a 41 point "under" was an absolute GIFT to me from Vegas.
    Same as the 38 point under the week before vs Jax! Their QB was worse than Sanchez!

These 2 bets were like taking candy from a baby.
    Uncontested lay-ups...

I like presents like these...