Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sanchez for Alex Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Gator Jet View Post
    Why not see if they would trade straight up? Sanchez is from Cali , would be their 2nd stringer - new place ,new start. If we get Alex, dump Sparano and get Norv as O.C.- they have history.

Maybe best for everyone
    While we're at it, lets see if we can take a corny dump, and see if they'll take it for a wet and drippy dump.

Maybe best for everyone.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Alex Smith is no where near being a bust... Sanchez on the other hand has to work his way up to be bust.
    Smith was a total bust for every season but the previous one and is back a bust this season

Sanchez has been a bust for two

They both suck. We don't need either

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Smith was a total bust for every season but the previous one and is back a bust this season

Sanchez has been a bust for two

They both suck. We don't need either

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Anybody who doesn't view Smith as a bust doesn't understand how good coaches and talent surrounding a QB can isolate the QB from having much of an impact on the game.

Stop watching ESPN's idiocy and understand that Smith on the Jets would be just as bad if not worse than Sanchez.

All League
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;4734344]Well, yes. To a certain degree.
    Is that racist of me?/QUOTE]

No, not in my opinion.

However, I really don't think his heritage will be a draw - even in California.

Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    That and Harbaugh probably noticed the fact that a QB who could actually win you games is needed to win a Super Bowl.

You can't win titles with your QB just "not losing you" games.

That hasn't worked since the Ravens won a Super Bowl with a defense on par with the '85 Bears. Which rule changes prevent from happening.
    Also worked with the Bucs in 2002 and to an extent, the Giants in 2007. But yeah, not a winning proposition really.

I'd sign up for the recent version of Alex Smith. I like efficient QB's who complete 70% of their passes.

All League
    No team wants Sanchez and that contract.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is out of the league in 2-3 years