GYF chuckle****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    GYF chuckle****s.
    Is that chucklefvcks? Nice.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Are you two seriously going to create a stinky.....

...over Peebag, of all things?

Shake hands, step back, you're buds. Chillaxing all round is the best course.

That, or help me get FF banned.

Either way.
    Indeed. My point was, we mods do the best we can, but we can't read minds. If anyone feels like they are being unfairly attacked on a consistent basis, please let us know. It's not easy keeping a pulse on this place sometimes.

Warfish, I'm sure you can sympathize.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Indeed. My point was, we mods do the best we can, but we can't read minds. If anyone feels like they are being unfairly attacked on a consistent basis, please let us know. It's not easy keeping a pulse on this place sometimes.

Warfish, I'm sure you can sympathize.
    Stop by the Knicks thread iffin you wanna do some moddin...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

GYF chuckle****s.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Is that chucklefvcks? Nice.
    I was thinging chucklet*ts, until I noticed the extra arsterisk.

Then I was like...

Either way, grown men need to ship off to bed at some point, far be it from me to tell them when.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I was thinging chucklet*ts, until I noticed the extra arsterisk.

Then I was like...

Either way, grown men need to ship off to bed at some point, far be it from me to tell them when.

Grown men? Where am I? This is JI right?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Stop by the Knicks thread iffin you wanna do some moddin...

Jets Insider VIP
    Sorry dude but having fun with qbxscjf over there. Love how nets fans are getting chesty.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    Sorry dude but having fun with qbxscjf over there. Love how nets fans are getting chesty.
    You have nothing to fear from me.

Jets Insider VIP

This thread...

Sent from a phone using an app

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Here's a dumb question. If something is advertised as a train "set" can I assume it includes tracks and a transformer, even if they're not mentioned in the description?
    I would say no, it does not include track and transformer. Ebay or Craigslist people always list those or include pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    For chrissakes, report his posts or send us PMs, then. Show me this list of numerous disparaging comments if they really bother you, instead of bottling it all up and then lashing out in the middle of a thread about model trains. My only goal as a mod is to maintain somewhat a civil atmosphere, not to babysit grown men.

You know whats on the news right now, as I type this? Coverage from Victoria Soto's funeral in CT. But I'm so sorry that a guy who calls himself "peebag" hurt your feelings on the Internet. Sack up, dude.
    See, here is the classic argument from a person who knows he is wrong. Don't speak to the issue; but attempt to belittle the person by comparing his minor problem with some horrific event in society.

By your reasoning, no one should ever chastise a spouse, child, cashier, or anyone who may have done something wrong because innocent children have died of cancer or a bus full of passengers was bombed in Israel. The argument is as flawed as your moderating skill.

Secondly, no one asked you to get involved. I had an issue with Peebag and let him know that he'd crossed the line. That was the end of it. But instead of finding out the issue, you foisted a reactionary comment in my direction.

Thanks again for deftly handling the situation. Maybe lower the volume on the Sinatra records once in a while. It'll help you focus.

Toy trains seem to bring out the worst in people.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    lower the volume on the Sinatra records once in a while. It'll help you focus.
    Now you've gone too far.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    This thread needs a deep breath and count to 10...in the form of a pic of men kissing. My finger's on the trigger, fellers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    This thread needs a deep breath and count to 10...in the form of a pic of men kissing. My finger's on the trigger, fellers.
    Don't make him do it! Don't alarm him! Everyone back away slowly!

Now you've gone too far.

-
    Just back from an older relative's wake. Lots of folks were sad, so I told them to "sack up" as a heroic teacher's funeral was held earlier.

Go back to earlier in this thread. I'm just playing along with Ches employing mild sexual innuendo. Like a sniper, there's Peebag again taking his, unprovoked, shot at me. He'll admit that I've confronted him on similar issues in the past.

Now look at how Paulie handled it. Did he question Peebag's post? Nope. But he found the words to confront me. He's the instigator here, not me. I was just sticking up for myself and was done with it.

Veteran
    Hey Borgo, relax it's not worth it, just go to your "Happy Place" ( Hottie forum)

Quote Originally Posted by jackhuntr View Post
    Hey Borgo, relax it's not worth it, just go to your "Happy Place" ( Hottie forum)
    Just got my bib out of the cleaners, too.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

:Sigh:

Here's the deal -- if you care enough to tell someone to "go **** themselves for the holidays," then obviously there is a long standing issue there. In that case, either simply PM Peebag, or let us mods know through PM that he has it out for you. That's all, it's very simple.

To his credit, Peebag apologized.

If you think I'm a ****ty mod, I don't really care. Honestly, I didn't think his "snipe" at you was all that egregious, but then again I'm clearly too dense to understand the deep-seeded hatred that Peebag holds for you. No one asked me to get involved but I did anyway, because mods don't operate via special requests. They get involved when they see fit.

And to be further honest, I think you're being overly sensitive. Everyone here breaks each other's balls in an easygoing way, and that's how I interpreted Peebag's comment. If I'm wrong, if there is indeed some kind of blood feud between the two of you, then I'm wrong, and I'll gladly ban Peebag for you what you perceived to be an outrageous personal insult.

Happy holidays.