Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 122

Thread: Christmas Trains

  1. #81
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Just back from an older relative's wake. Lots of folks were sad, so I told them to "sack up" as a heroic teacher's funeral was held earlier.

    Go back to earlier in this thread. I'm just playing along with Ches employing mild sexual innuendo. Like a sniper, there's Peebag again taking his, unprovoked, shot at me. He'll admit that I've confronted him on similar issues in the past.

    Now look at how Paulie handled it. Did he question Peebag's post? Nope. But he found the words to confront me. He's the instigator here, not me. I was just sticking up for myself and was done with it.
    I thought Peebag was kidding and maybe Bonhome did too, perhaps we were wrong. Either way, I think he now knows he's coming across too strongly.

    Honestly, its been a long week for all of us sports/ Ct. wise and everyone's a little punchy.




    Btw, if JT goes with the kissing dudes, I'm blaming you!



  2. #82
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    :Sigh:

    Here's the deal -- if you care enough to tell someone to "go **** themselves for the holidays," then obviously there is a long standing issue there. In that case, either simply PM Peebag, or let us mods know through PM that he has it out for you. That's all, it's very simple.

    To his credit, Peebag apologized.

    If you think I'm a ****ty mod, I don't really care. Honestly, I didn't think his "snipe" at you was all that egregious, but then again I'm clearly too dense to understand the deep-seeded hatred that Peebag holds for you. No one asked me to get involved but I did anyway, because mods don't operate via special requests. They get involved when they see fit.

    And to be further honest, I think you're being overly sensitive. Everyone here breaks each other's balls in an easygoing way, and that's how I interpreted Peebag's comment. If I'm wrong, if there is indeed some kind of blood feud between the two of you, then I'm wrong, and I'll gladly ban Peebag for you what you perceived to be an outrageous personal insult.

    Happy holidays.
    Keep Christ in Christmas, brah.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    mods don't operate via special requests. They get involved when they see fit.
    Is there like a Mod Procedure book, like a list that the operators on the Suicide Hotline have to help deal with situations? Or at least some rudimentary basic training? Or is everyone pretty much on their own?

  4. #84
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Is there like a Mod Procedure book, like a list that the operators on the Suicide Hotline have to help deal with situations? Or at least some rudimentary basic training? Or is everyone pretty much on their own?
    You get thrown into a jungle with nothing but a pocket knife.

  5. #85
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    You get thrown into a jungle with nothing but a pocket knife.
    And surrounded by snipers and chowds. We should make a video game!

  6. #86
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Keep Christ in Christmas, brah.
    Merry Kwanza to you too!

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    You get thrown into a jungle with nothing but a pocket knife.
    You got a knife?

    Lucky bastard.

  8. #88
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    3,638
    I LIKE TRAINS!!

  9. #89
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,931
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Toy trains seem to bring out the worst in people.
    GFY you south shore puke!

  10. #90


    :Nostalgia:

  11. #91
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    gainesville ga
    Posts
    1,114
    let's get back "on track"



  12. #92
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,973
    Quote Originally Posted by jackhuntr View Post
    let's get back "on track"


    The two guys on the left are photo shopped, I can tell by the pixelage around the eyes. They dont really like trains.

    -

  13. #93
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by jackhuntr View Post
    let's get back "on track"


    Thank God their identities have been protected.

  14. #94
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by jackhuntr View Post
    let's get back "on track"


    Are those giant toy trains or are those people related to Stokes?

  15. #95
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    gainesville ga
    Posts
    1,114
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    The two guys on the left are photo shopped, I can tell by the pixelage around the eyes. They dont really like trains.

    -
    Maybe they don't want their wives to know they are playing with trains. I bet they told them they were going to the strip club.

  16. #96
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Are those giant toy trains or are those people related to Stokes?
    Wait...If they were related to Stokes, the trains would be hundreds of feet tall, no?

    You are messing me up.

    -

  17. #97
    First things first: Dirtbag is a jerk.

    Second things second: I love whenever there is a fight that breaks out Poli throws the J! out there and then JT threatens to post gay photos which results in mass hysteria to settle the herd before everyone suffers the consequences. Then FFats® comes in with a hilarious remark that goes unappreciated.

    Third, model trains? Seriously, we all knew how this would end.

  18. #98
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    3,638
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Wait...If they were related to Stokes, the trains would be hundreds of feet tall, no?

    You are messing me up.

    -
    I think he's asking if the trains are normal model trains (O gauge, 1:43 scale) and the people are Stokes' size. Get it?

  19. #99
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    3,638
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    First things first: Dirtbag is a jerk.

    Second things second: I love whenever there is a fight that breaks out Poli throws the J! out there and then JT threatens to post gay photos which results in mass hysteria to settle the herd before everyone suffers the consequences. Then FFats® comes in with a hilarious remark that goes unappreciated.

    Third, model trains? Seriously, we all knew how this would end.
    We could direct thread towards running trains, instead of model trains. In that case I do have one story from college involving one whore, 5 dudes, and some christmas lights.

  20. #100
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks81 View Post
    I think he's asking if the trains are normal model trains (O gauge, 1:43 scale) and the people are Stokes' size. Get it?
    oh. But how did they get up on the table?

    -

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us