Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 122

Thread: Christmas Trains

  1. #41
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Excuse me? It's a football Internet message board.

    Get some perspective, then speak.
    Learn.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    And I get ranked on for going to ComiCon?

    ghey

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Educate yourself, then speak. For reasons known only to him, Peebag has taken numerous opportunities to take shots at me both in posts and tags.
    Usually, I let it slide. Today, it bothered me.
    He's from Nebraska.

    Flat and boring would make anyone lose their minds, I suppose....

  4. #44
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    He's from Nebraska.

    Flat and boring would make anyone lose their minds, I suppose....
    He can say what he wants about me, then I get chastised for responding back (relatively mildly, I might add) to Vessel of Micturate? Guess, as Paulie says, it's a "football message board", so I should not concern myself with numerous disparaging comments directed at me. LOL. Nice moderating.

  5. #45
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post


    Did you wear a costume?
    Nope, just observed those that did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    ghey
    Hater.

  6. #46
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Nope, just observed those that did.
    You should have not been ridiculed. They were all hating your game

  7. #47
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    He can say what he wants about me, then I get chastised for responding back (relatively mildly, I might add) to Vessel of Micturate? Guess, as Paulie says, it's a "football message board", so I should not concern myself with numerous disparaging comments directed at me. LOL. Nice moderating.
    For chrissakes, report his posts or send us PMs, then. Show me this list of numerous disparaging comments if they really bother you, instead of bottling it all up and then lashing out in the middle of a thread about model trains. My only goal as a mod is to maintain somewhat a civil atmosphere, not to babysit grown men.

    You know whats on the news right now, as I type this? Coverage from Victoria Soto's funeral in CT. But I'm so sorry that a guy who calls himself "peebag" hurt your feelings on the Internet. Sack up, dude.

  8. #48
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    J!

  9. #49
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Educate yourself, then speak. For reasons known only to him, Peebag has taken numerous opportunities to take shots at me both in posts and tags.
    Usually, I let it slide. Today, it bothered me.
    I apologize. It truly was not my intent.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    J!
    Jews?

  11. #51
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a dumb question. If something is advertised as a train "set" can I assume it includes tracks and a transformer, even if they're not mentioned in the description?

  12. #52
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lotsa dicks in this thread.

  13. #53
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    You should have not been ridiculed. They were all hating your game
    EXACTLY!!!


  14. #54
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Puberty?

  15. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Lotsa dicks in this thread.
    Not a lot of trains though

  16. #56
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    4,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Here's a dumb question. If something is advertised as a train "set" can I assume it includes tracks and a transformer, even if they're not mentioned in the description?
    ================================================

    I would think that's safe to assume, unless you are making the purchase through the Craigslist personal section.

  17. #57
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    EXACTLY!!!

    How nerdy was the guy she was dating but scared to bang her?

  18. #58
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,611
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    For chrissakes, report his posts or send us PMs, then. Show me this list of numerous disparaging comments if they really bother you, instead of bottling it all up and then lashing out in the middle of a thread about model trains. My only goal as a mod is to maintain somewhat a civil atmosphere, not to babysit grown men.

    You know whats on the news right now, as I type this? Coverage from Victoria Soto's funeral in CT. But I'm so sorry that a guy who calls himself "peebag" hurt your feelings on the Internet. Sack up, dude.
    Are you two seriously going to create a stinky.....

    ...over Peebag, of all things?

    Shake hands, step back, you're buds. Chillaxing all round is the best course.

    That, or help me get FF banned.

    Either way.

  19. #59
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Are you two seriously going to create a stinky.....

    ...over Peebag, of all things?

    Shake hands, step back, you're buds. Chillaxing all round is the best course.

    That, or help me get FF banned.

    Either way.
    dude, drop your obsession with me.

  20. #60
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buncha ****ing Grinches in here, eh?

    Lighten up Francises...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us