Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: PSL Exodus is coming.....

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why sell to Jet fans and ruin their day.

For 49ers game I sat on Jets side around the 35 yard line as I got a deal on five seats together. I have two pairs on the Jets side. Not together.

I took my kids binoculars to see who was sitting in my seats. I see in 3Q a pair of miserable Jets fans sitting in my lower level seats in a sea of 49ers fans looking disgusted and they walked out.

MY UD seats are right on the aisle and I see two 49er fans in those seats as happy as can be.

Maybe SAR and I are bringing happiness twice every game day we sell to another teams fans. One we saved our family the embarrassment of going and made another fans day.

My five year old daughter at 49ers game had a great time. I said to her how did you have a great time the Jets had their worst game in a decade. She goes Daddy, the secret of enjoying a Jet game is just to root for whatever team is winning, if you only cheer for the Jets you wont have fun at many games.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Lesson of the day:

Rich people stay rich by not being stupid with money.

Bonus lesson of the day:

If you're going to make fun of someone driving a BMW, at least know what their Series' are called.

SAR I
    Yes, being wise with money is how you stay rich. Spending money is how you live rich, like country clubs and such...

I thought you had a 300 series car... and I really didn't invest much time in researching BMW, just got the 535i on a whim last year for the wife. They look better than Mercedes and drive better than AUDI.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    My five year old daughter at 49ers game had a great time. I said to her how did you have a great time the Jets had their worst game in a decade?.

She goes Daddy, the secret of enjoying a Jet game is just to root for whatever team is winning, if you only cheer for the Jets you wont have fun at many games.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    My five year old daughter at 49ers game had a great time. I said to her how did you have a great time the Jets had their worst game in a decade?.

She goes Daddy, the secret of enjoying a Jet game is just to root for whatever team is winning, if you only cheer for the Jets you wont have fun at many games.
    My 5 yr old daughter like the Giants... so figure....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Yes, being wise with money is how you stay rich. Spending money is how you live rich, like country clubs and such...

I thought you had a 300 series car... and I really didn't invest much time in researching BMW, just got the 535i on a whim last year for the wife. They look better than Mercedes and drive better than AUDI.
    They are called the 3 Series, the 5 Series, etc.

There is also something called the 1 Series which is BMW's entry-level "starter" car as you like to call it.

Welcome to 2009. Let me know when you're ready to join us in 2012 and I'll begin the advanced lesson.

SAR I

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I lost both my Mercedes and BMW in the flood. Guess what I replaced them with a Caddie 2011 CTS with only 5k miles that was just traded in by a wealthy old man.

Bought it cash as I did not yet have insurance checks and figured what the heck was a good deal as other guy took beating on depreciation. Did little research to tell you the truth, but figured how bad could it be.

Guess what after owning it two weeks, I like it a lot bet than my five series. Folks who only buy German cars, forget that Japanese and American cars in the 80s, 90s, 00's did not compare in anyway shape or form to a German car. Now they are pretty close. My neighbor for instance who only drives Lexus products, has three cars. Ended up with a 2013 Kia and 2013 GMC acadia as rentals for a few weeks, he kept saying he had a GMC jimmy in college back in 1980 that sucked, but the 2013 GMC drives like a limo. Most folks I talked to who drove other brands for a few weeks after hurricane was suprised that 2012/2013 model cars are all pretty good. BMW and Mercedes are just name plates. I love them but this aint 1984 where toyotas, hundais and chevys were garabage and BMWs were in a class by themselves.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    My 5 yr old daughter like the Giants... so figure....

Maybe she figured it is easier to use a hammer on a nail than her forehead.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lesson of the day:

Rich people stay rich by not being stupid with money.

Bonus lesson of the day:

If you're going to make fun of someone driving a BMW, at least know what their Series' are called.

SAR I
    Its called the "Car that every rich high school girl in Staten Island drives" Series.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    +100

I bought my PSL's on the visitor side of the stadium for a reason. Visiting fans pay top dollar. Jets fans are cheap. My seats are visiting-fan magnets.

Mama didn't raise no fool.

SAR I
    Yes, very wise, i guess. Me, I just bought the seats that allowed me to enjoy watching my team the best within my budget.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

There is also something called the 1 Series which is BMW's entry-level "starter" car as you like to call it.

Welcome to 2009. Let me know when you're ready to join us in 2012 and I'll begin the advanced lesson.

SAR I
    Oh yeah, that's it, totally forgot. I am already a member with the Jet black 535i X drive. Great car IMO. The 328i, which I think you can lease for like $350/mth. The 328 is a much smaller car that the 535i. Got it from Presitge in Ramsey. The 3 series as you call it, must be a chick magnet, as I always see a young one driving them... The real starter BMW is the Cooper or whatever those moveable shoe boxes are called.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lost both my Mercedes and BMW in the flood. Guess what I replaced them with a Caddie 2011 CTS with only 5k miles that was just traded in by a wealthy old man.

Bought it cash as I did not yet have insurance checks and figured what the heck was a good deal as other guy took beating on depreciation. Did little research to tell you the truth, but figured how bad could it be.

Guess what after owning it two weeks, I like it a lot bet than my five series. Folks who only buy German cars, forget that Japanese and American cars in the 80s, 90s, 00's did not compare in anyway shape or form to a German car. Now they are pretty close. My neighbor for instance who only drives Lexus products, has three cars. Ended up with a 2013 Kia and 2013 GMC acadia as rentals for a few weeks, he kept saying he had a GMC jimmy in college back in 1980 that sucked, but the 2013 GMC drives like a limo. Most folks I talked to who drove other brands for a few weeks after hurricane was suprised that 2012/2013 model cars are all pretty good. BMW and Mercedes are just name plates. I love them but this aint 1984 where toyotas, hundais and chevys were garabage and BMWs were in a class by themselves.
    Caddy Eldorado was my first car out of college and to this day still my fav. Been seeing a lot of GMC Arcadia (I think that is the model) popping up around town. Heard good thing about them. I am screwed car wise for myself due to the tailgate and boating crap I lug around.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    No one cares about your lifestyle.

SAR I
    Irony of all ironies.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Photo taken in 2005. Statue a contribution to the Pat Tillman charity.

Pennington had a great offensive line, a Hall of Fame running back, and a consistent set of wide receivers. Sanchez had none of that and was more successful.

You are getting dangerously close to a response-ban; riding both sides of the fence does that to people.

SAR I
    You had to win that statue if memory serves. Good times.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    i have a 335i convertible.. it's a starter car. i accept that. my second car is a subaru outback. it's a lezbaru. i accept that too.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why sell to Jet fans and ruin their day.

For 49ers game I sat on Jets side around the 35 yard line as I got a deal on five seats together. I have two pairs on the Jets side. Not together.

I took my kids binoculars to see who was sitting in my seats. I see in 3Q a pair of miserable Jets fans sitting in my lower level seats in a sea of 49ers fans looking disgusted and they walked out.

MY UD seats are right on the aisle and I see two 49er fans in those seats as happy as can be.

Maybe SAR and I are bringing happiness twice every game day we sell to another teams fans. One we saved our family the embarrassment of going and made another fans day.

My five year old daughter at 49ers game had a great time. I said to her how did you have a great time the Jets had their worst game in a decade. She goes Daddy, the secret of enjoying a Jet game is just to root for whatever team is winning, if you only cheer for the Jets you wont have fun at many games.
    Smart beyond her years!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Irony of all ironies.
    That's what I said!!!!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah, that's it, totally forgot. I am already a member with the Jet black 535i X drive. Great car IMO. The 328i, which I think you can lease for like $350/mth. The 328 is a much smaller car that the 535i. Got it from Presitge in Ramsey. The 3 series as you call it, must be a chick magnet, as I always see a young one driving them... The real starter BMW is the Cooper or whatever those moveable shoe boxes are called.
    The current 5 Series is a boat. It is built to the specifications of the old 7 Series.

The current 3 Series is a perfect size, it is built to the specifications of the E39 which most enthusiasts would say was one of the best BMWs ever.

I have been driving 3 Series since 2006 and have always glanced at the other drivers on the road. I've never seen a young girl driving nor a cleaning girl despite what your perceptions may be.

Any car can be de-configured to a stripped base model. Mine is fully optioned to $50,000 and costs $608 per month.

Stick to what you know. If I have a question about cheap beer or price-club burger patties I'll let you know.

SAR I

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Caddy Eldorado was my first car out of college and to this day still my fav. Been seeing a lot of GMC Arcadia (I think that is the model) popping up around town. Heard good thing about them. I am screwed car wise for myself due to the tailgate and boating crap I lug around.
    Yeah, me too, although I have gotten to really like my Dodge Ram pickup. Has more power than the other 1/2 ton pickups and rides pretty well, not like the pickups of yesterday. Crazy what they go for now all loaded up, but I got a great deal. You should check it out when looking for a new ride.

My favorite car I ever owned was the Jeep Wrangler 4 Sahara 4 door. I leased one when they came out, then as soon as my lease was up I bought one. That jeep was so much fun, especially when I kept it in FL and always had the top down. Can't justify owning a second car but as soon as I can I am getting another one. BTW, anyone looking for a jeep/dodge/chrysler, Seaview Auto in NJ is hands down the best buying experience I have ever had. I usually get called in to help family with their car purchases, and I have had to go to war in plenty of dealerships, Seaview was a dream, very good people.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    The current 5 Series is a boat. It is built to the specifications of the old 7 Series.

The current 3 Series is a perfect size, it is built to the specifications of the E39 which most enthusiasts would say was one of the best BMWs ever.

I have been driving 3 Series since 2006 and have always glanced at the other drivers on the road. I've never seen a young girl driving nor a cleaning girl despite what your perceptions may be.

Any car can be de-configured to a stripped base model. Mine is fully optioned to $50,000 and costs $608 per month.

Stick to what you know. If I have a question about cheap beer or price-club burger patties I'll let you know.

SAR I
    No one cares about your lifestyle.

(love your schtick, best fake persona on JI by far)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TGJoe View Post
    Yeah, me too, although I have gotten to really like my Dodge Ram pickup. Has more power than the other 1/2 ton pickups and rides pretty well, not like the pickups of yesterday. Crazy what they go for now all loaded up, but I got a great deal. You should check it out when looking for a new ride.

My favorite car I ever owned was the Jeep Wrangler 4 Sahara 4 door. I leased one when they came out, then as soon as my lease was up I bought one. That jeep was so much fun, especially when I kept it in FL and always had the top down. Can't justify owning a second car but as soon as I can I am getting another one. BTW, anyone looking for a jeep/dodge/chrysler, Seaview Auto in NJ is hands down the best buying experience I have ever had. I usually get called in to help family with their car purchases, and I have had to go to war in plenty of dealerships, Seaview was a dream, very good people.
    Mods: Please move to the "God, I Wish The Mayans Were Right" forum.

SAR I