Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: PSL Exodus is coming.....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by E4orBust View Post
    i have a 335i convertible.. it's a starter car. i accept that. my second car is a subaru outback. it's a lezbaru. i accept that too.
    A used, 2007 335i Convertible can be purchased for $13,000.

A new, 2013 328i Sedan can be purchased for $50,000.

Though both sharing the same brand, hardly the same car or the same customer.

The Outback, no comment.

SAR I

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

The Outback, no comment.

SAR I
    328 Sedan, lol, no wonder you say you drive a "3 Series." Let me ask you something, did you pull the number badges off the trunck so nobody knows you are driving the cheap one and not the 335? I know that's what the albanian kids on staten island do with their S class Benzes.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

The Outback, no comment.

SAR I
    328 Sedan, lol, no wonder you say you drive a "3 Series." Let me ask you something, did you pull the number badges off the trunk so nobody knows you are driving the cheap one and not the 335? I know that's what the albanian kids on staten island do with their S class Benzes.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mods: Please move to the "God, I Wish The Mayans Were Right" forum.

SAR I
    Just made my day!!!

PS, who do these tailgate masters think they are, telling us about their vehicles, their lifestyles, their aspirations for future vehicles, etc. They have some nerve to be talking about themselves, their own possessions and the like! Hopefully these two tailgate guys can just stick to taking up parking spaces so that people like you can't find a place to park, and getting upper deckers and blue collar people loaded up before coming into the game in order to further ruin YOUR gameday experience!!!!!!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Just made my day!!!

PS, who do these tailgate masters think they are, telling us about their vehicles, their lifestyles, their aspirations for future vehicles, etc. They have some nerve to be talking about themselves, their own possessions and the like! Hopefully these two tailgate guys can just stick to taking up parking spaces so that people like you can't find a place to park, and getting upper deckers and blue collar people loaded up before coming into the game in order to further ruin YOUR gameday experience!!!!!!
    hahaha, tailgate master! lol. He actually parks in the green lot where he technically doesn't belong, so he shouldn't complain about us actual club seat holders who do belong there. It's like buying the cheap million dollar house in a town of much more expensive houses and....oh wait, I think he mentioned his house value in another thread right???

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TGJoe View Post
    328 Sedan, lol, no wonder you say you drive a "3 Series." Let me ask you something, did you pull the number badges off the trunk so nobody knows you are driving the cheap one and not the 335? I know that's what the albanian kids on staten island do with their S class Benzes.
    Since I live in a country with 65 MPH speed limits I've never considered the bigger engine as a necessity. Its only a $3K uptick anyway, costs less than the Nav on my car. The 328i is considered a better handling car by reviewers; you would know this if you weren't busy changing your own oil on a Dodge.

Stick to what you know. If I need the cost of a case of mayonnaise at price-club, I'll let you know.

SAR I

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since I live in a country with 65 MPH speed limits I've never considered the bigger engine as a necessity. Its only a $3K uptick anyway, costs less than the Nav on my car. The 328i is considered a better handling car by reviewers; you would know this if you weren't busy changing your own oil on a Dodge.

Stick to what you know. If I need the cost of a case of mayonnaise at price-club, I'll let you know.

SAR I
    LOL, whatever you need to think to convince yourself you didn't buy the cheap beamer. A 4 cylinder $50,000 car, lol.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Since we have another pick on SAR thread.. BMW 300 series do not qualify as a luxury car, its a starter car. 500 series and up are the luxury models. My wife loves her 535. 4 PSL's are nothing, try having 8 plus 6 upper primes (which are all filled and I am prob buying extra tix for all I have invited)... Tailgating is a great part of the NFL Experience, why mock it, esp Joes as he busts his hump to make it a great experience (as I have heard, too bad I am on the other side of the lot from him)

As I have said earlier, as a STH fan, this is a game you want to go as we have the new QB playing, and it is always fun seeing them, along with a few bombed Santas.

Claiming wealth and then selling tix for a small profit does not go together. Taking a 50% bath on selling PSL's is not something to brag about. Last I checked this is a JETS board. Support the team, go to the games if you have tix and if anyone wants to swing by my spot, I will have a cold Stella for you...

Merry Christmas and other celebrations of faith....

Cheers!!!
    My 335i begs to differ ... I'd put it up against the 5 series any day ... Excluding the amazing M5 of course.

All your other points I agree with ;-).

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    This a question where I'm going to give you authorization to speak on your lifestyle here at JI:

What speed does SAR I typically drive at on Interstate Highways?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TGJoe View Post
    LOL, whatever you need to think to convince yourself you didn't buy the cheap beamer. A 4 cylinder $50,000 car, lol.
    Sales of the 3 Series are up 26% since the introduction of the new model which has more torque and horsepower than the outgoing 6 it replaced.

I have a feeling BMW knows more about the needs of the American motoring public than a 'professional tailgater' trolling Jets forums to boost awareness of his nickel-and-dime business because he can't afford banner ads.

Stick to what you know. If I need to know the cost of the case of RC Cola at price-club, I'll ask you.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    My 335i begs to differ ... I'd put it up against the 5 series any day ... Excluding the amazing M5 of course.

What year is your 335?

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The truly most amazing point in this thread is the arrogant disdain for that Subaru which is interesting because that Subaru is a better automobile by miles than any of the overpriced HitlerWagons being discussed

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sales of the 3 Series are up 26% since the introduction of the new model which has more torque and horsepower than the outgoing 6 it replaced.

I have a feeling BMW knows more about the needs of the American motoring public than a 'professional tailgater' trolling Jets forums to boost awareness of his nickel-and-dime business because he can't afford banner ads.

Stick to what you know. If I need to know the cost of the case of RC Cola at price-club, I'll ask you.

SAR I
    I believe those sales numbers are correct.....more and more 26 year old Northern NJ kids get those 328s as soon as they have some cash saved!

Amazing how often you talk about BMW owners looking down on others and thats what you have, awesome

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

The Outback, no comment.

SAR I
    mine is a 66k sticker 2010 335i, has i think every option. it's still a 3 series, and thus a starter... and a chick car... i'm ok with it.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    The truly most amazing point in this thread is the arrogant disdain for that Subaru which is interesting because that Subaru is a better automobile by miles than any of the overpriced HitlerWagons being discussed

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Thank you! I had one growing up, and they are just great cars. I've heard a few mechanics swear by them.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    I believe those sales numbers are correct.....more and more 26 year old Northern NJ kids get those 328s as soon as they have some cash saved!

Amazing how often you talk about BMW owners looking down on others and thats what you have, awesome
    As soon as my son turns 18 I intend to buy him one as well, just the $36,000 stripper, not the $50,000 version.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The current 5 Series is a boat. It is built to the specifications of the old 7 Series.

The current 3 Series is a perfect size, it is built to the specifications of the E39 which most enthusiasts would say was one of the best BMWs ever.

I have been driving 3 Series since 2006 and have always glanced at the other drivers on the road. I've never seen a young girl driving nor a cleaning girl despite what your perceptions may be.

Any car can be de-configured to a stripped base model. Mine is fully optioned to $50,000 and costs $608 per month.

Stick to what you know. If I have a question about cheap beer or price-club burger patties I'll let you know.

SAR I
    My 535i is not a boat at all, retail costs @ $67K, is fully loaded and costs me $830/mth. Does your cleaning girl drive a 3 series? Funny you brought that up as my barber has one and I just saw some 328's out on 17 driven by what looked like college girls. Funny, that after this back and forth, I would have to label that as a "common car" in Northern Bergen County.

Beer wise I drink Stella, not cheap at all. Burgers, I usually get from the Market Basket in Franklin Lakes, that is when I have to cook and win hamburger contests in the lot... It is one of the best stores in Bergen Cty.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post

Is the 335i the two door model? Very sporty Car.... As Mr SAR mentioned I am not a BMW expert as he is, but I do know the higher the number the better car from them, so the 335 beats the 328.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    As soon as my son turns 18 I intend to buy him one as well, just the $36,000 stripper, not the $50,000 version.

SAR I
    Mercedes C class and BMW 328i are the most popular strpper cars....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What year is your 335?

SAR I