Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: PSL Exodus is coming.....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    As soon as my son turns 18 I intend to buy him one as well, just the $36,000 stripper, not the $50,000 version.

SAR I
    Why 18 and not 16?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Is the 335i the two door model? Very sporty Car.... As Mr SAR mentioned I am not a BMW expert as he is, but I do know the higher the number the better car from them, so the 335 beats the 328.
    no, 335 is just the bigger/faster engine. all 3 models (2-door coupe, 4-door sedan, 2-door convertible) come in both 328 and 335 engines...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    My 535i is not a boat at all, retail costs @ $67K, is fully loaded and costs me $830/mth. Does your cleaning girl drive a 3 series? Funny you brought that up as my barber has one and I just saw some 328's out on 17 driven by what looked like college girls. Funny, that after this back and forth, I would have to label that as a "common car" in Northern Bergen County.

Beer wise I drink Stella, not cheap at all. Burgers, I usually get from the Market Basket in Franklin Lakes, that is when I have to cook and win hamburger contests in the lot... It is one of the best stores in Bergen Cty.
    My 2013 3 Series is the brand new model, barely any on the road right now.

The ones you are referring to go back to 2005 and can be bought with summer job money for $4,500 by any kid in Bergen County.

Stick to what you know. If I have a question about dark-meat chicken or price-club pre-sliced American cheese I'll let you know.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    My 535i is not a boat at all, retail costs @ $67K, is fully loaded and costs me $830/mth. Does your cleaning girl drive a 3 series? Funny you brought that up as my barber has one and I just saw some 328's out on 17 driven by what looked like college girls. Funny, that after this back and forth, I would have to label that as a "common car" in Northern Bergen County.

Beer wise I drink Stella, not cheap at all. Burgers, I usually get from the Market Basket in Franklin Lakes, that is when I have to cook and win hamburger contests in the lot... It is one of the best stores in Bergen Cty.
    My point was that my 335i would kill your 535i of the line and pretty much at any point after that. Fully loaded it came in at $55k. Retail is a bit higher. Stella .. Meh. Market Basket is awesome ... But I prefer whole foods.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    My point was that my 335i would kill your 535i of the line and pretty much at any point after that. Fully loaded it came in at $55k. Retail is a bit higher. Stella .. Meh. Market Basket is awesome ... But I prefer whole foods.
    How much horse in the 335i? I think the 535i has 300 or so.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    yet another seat thread devolves into an entry level BMW thread. all is right with the world.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    How much horse in the 335i? I think the 535i has 300 or so.
    2010 335i has 300... but BMW downplays actual HP.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Why 18 and not 16?
    PS I forgive you in advance for giving us an answer to a question that directly pertains to your lifestyle.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by E4orBust View Post
    yet another seat thread devolves into an entry level BMW thread. all is right with the world.
    A lot of over-compensating going on, probably small ****s.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    My 2013 3 Series is the brand new model, barely any on the road right now.

The ones you are referring to go back to 2005 and can be bought with summer job money for $4,500 by any kid in Bergen County.

Stick to what you know. If I have a question about dark-meat chicken or price-club pre-sliced American cheese I'll let you know.

SAR I
    No, most of the 328 I see are the new models with the smoother trunk area. The 2005-2009 or so had the more squared off back.

No price club for me, so no knowledge there... sorry to disappoint...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lighter car will be faster... still great cars to have, along with my PSL's I use and will be keeping (to stay with the thread)

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lighter car will be faster... still great cars to have, along with my PSL's I use and will be keeping (to stay with the thread)
    undecided about keeping my PSLs... 50/50 right now.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Add the JB4 chip and you have a 390hp monster.
    Last edited by Dunnie; 12-21-2012 at 03:33 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    undecided about keeping my PSLs... 50/50 right now.
    Tough to take the hit getting rid of them now. Actually going to take a look at possibly upgrading 4 of my tix to club seats for next year. Taking a look on Sunday at the club.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tough to take the hit getting rid of them now. Actually going to take a look at possibly upgrading 4 of my tix to club seats for next year. Taking a look on Sunday at the club.
    buyer beware the club seats i had were $295 each per game that includes pre season games. very hard to sell on the open market to any fan.

you mentioned earlier about taking a bath when selling psls. im going to remind you i openly admitted to making a mistake and was fortunate to get anything back others wont be so lucky. this team isnt fixing all thats wrong over night.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    buyer beware the club seats i had were $295 each per game that includes pre season games. very hard to sell on the open market to any fan.

you mentioned earlier about taking a bath when selling psls. im going to remind you i openly admitted to making a mistake and was fortunate to get anything back others wont be so lucky. this team isnt fixing all thats wrong over night.
    Don't sell my tix and they would prob be used by my Dad and his friends if I did get them 75% of the time. Got to figure some better club seats may open up this off season.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't sell my tix and they would prob be used by my Dad and his friends if I did get them 75% of the time. Got to figure some better club seats may open up this off season.
    i understand im also saying they arent worth the money. have you seen the prices of the concessions inside the club seat bar area and food vendor section? good luck.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i understand im also saying they arent worth the money. have you seen the prices of the concessions inside the club seat bar area and food vendor section? good luck.
    Nothing cheap about the place, 16 oz beer 9.75 and imports are more in the reg. Mezz.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sales of the 3 Series are up 26% since the introduction of the new model which has more torque and horsepower than the outgoing 6 it replaced.

I have a feeling BMW knows more about the needs of the American motoring public than a 'professional tailgater' trolling Jets forums to boost awareness of his nickel-and-dime business because he can't afford banner ads.

Stick to what you know. If I need to know the cost of the case of RC Cola at price-club, I'll ask you.

SAR I
    You realize you are the one promoting it, not me, i don't talk about it on this site. But thanks for doing it for me.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you need a real good guy in the sales office let me know. We had 2 in a prime section of the chase club and wanted 2 more next to us, the guy made a lot of maneuvers to get the people next to us into different seats so we could get 2 more together without moving. He is a good guy and has joined me at some road games with a whole crew of Jets employees.